+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Floje said:
Thank you for your reply, Bryanna. I appreciate it!

Yeah, she reapplied 3 days after her first application was refused. While I reapplied the day after I was refused on my study permit in 2015 and after 12 days, I got the visa. I hope she gets the same fate as me!

What do you think?
Hope you also included:
1. Confirmed flight bookings for yourself back to the Philippines on June 16 to prove that she will return with you

2. Employment: Salary slips + bank statements (to confirm salary transfers + to prove she can afford the visit, no last-minute deposits though)

3. Other ties to the Philippines such as property/land ownership or a rent agreement + financial investments + any previous travel history

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hope you also included:
1. Confirmed flight bookings for yourself back to the Philippines on June 16 to prove that she will return with you

2. Employment: Salary slips + bank statements (to confirm salary transfers + to prove she can afford the visit, no last-minute deposits though)

3. Other ties to the Philippines such as property/land ownership or a rent agreement + financial investments + any previous travel history
1. Yup, I included a return ticket to the Philippines on June 16th for myself as well.

2. Does she need to? Because I stated in my invitation letter that I will be responsible for all the expenses for her trip.

3. Her refusal doesn't say anything about ties or travel history. Only the 4 reasons that I stated.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Floje said:
2. Does she need to? Because I stated in my invitation letter that I will be responsible for all the expenses for her trip.
Yes. She must prove that she can pay for the visit. The lesser the financial dependence on the Canadian host, the more the chances of getting an approval.

3. Her refusal doesn't say anything about ties or travel history. Only the 4 reasons that I stated.
She must not address only the refusal reasons because we don't know how the next visa officer will assess the new application.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Bryanna said:
Yes. She must prove that she can pay for the visit. The lesser the financial dependence on the Canadian host, the more the chances of getting an approval.

She must not address only the refusal reasons because we don't know how the next visa officer will assess the new application.
I see. But I am not Canadian. I am only here to study. My funds are all from the Philippines so it is still going to be a win situation for Canada. And besides, we are in the same household. She is my wife. What I have is also hers.

Anyway, thanks, Bryanna! :)

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
I applied on 1st of April and received my passport request letter on 4th of May. Thanks to everyone who helped me and gave me energy, especially Brynna.

ilsa

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its system generated monthly update... nothing to worry.

visa123

May 2, 2017
goodluck55 said:
No, we have submitted on May 1st, as I was waiting for the other PPR email, thought to send both together, waited for 2 weeks, but main applicant dint receive the PPR.
I submitted for the dependent yesterday.. Did you already receive your passport back for the dependent?
Whats the usual timeline for visa stamping??

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Sir,
urgent reply request ???????????????
Dear Bryanna,

I forget to mention last thing i have got USA in Feb 9 2017, I have travel to USA on March and return in April, now if i will apply canada visit visa they
might think that i have just new visa and now i am traveling again and this is my travel history with my family too. please advice. Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
mehrdadmf said:
I applied on 1st of April and received my passport request letter on 4th of May. Thanks to everyone who helped me and gave me energy, especially Brynna.
So this ends the waiting game and the stress for you :)

I'm happy for you. Congrats :) :)

Reactions: mehrdadmf

Ash1996

May 4, 2017
Hi
My uncle applied trv visa on march 29 online. He vever got any update except saying in progress. When sent CSE to enquire. Got reply saying his application is not in the system. How is it possible? We sent CSE his application number exactly what they have given. And they replied with the same number . please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ash1996 said:
Hi
My uncle applied trv visa on march 29 online. He vever got any update except saying in progress. When sent CSE to enquire. Got reply saying his application is not in the system. How is it possible? We sent CSE his application number exactly what they have given. And they replied with the same number . please help
Did your uncle get a confirmation email after he applied? And a confirmation number?

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Sir, Bryanna,

As discuss i have made my full plan, which i want to show you before i apply.

1. Cover letter
which will mention the purpose of Travel to Canada
Family vacation ( tourism ) only
canada hotel booking
ticket
site to visit in Canada

Vancouver harbour tour Cruises
dummy booking which shows how much it will cost my family
Vancouver zoo
shopping at robson street
cucling at stanley park rental bike 6 hours 27$
vancouver aquarium ( for kids dolphin shark show )
31$ for adult ticket
from here i will take aqua boat to Granville Island for kids market
Stroll down Gas town Famuos steam clock
visiting Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
37.95$ each adult
visiting Skiing at Grouse mountain
Lions gate bridge
China town
Queen Elizabeth Park
This all destination i want to ride ober taxi as i did in USA.

Previous travel USA dates and month mention along with the ober online taxi receipts which i have use & paid via my credit card in USA along USA visa copy.
Travelling to USA Seattle since i have USA Visa with family.
Seattle purpose site seen and vacation.
USA hotel booking

Visiting places Seattle
China town
Pioneer square
kerry park
Smith Tower
seattle waterfront
Washington State Ferries
Seattle aquarium
seattle great wheel
Seattle
Seattle central monorail
Woodland park zoo

total 23 days Vacation in Both countries USA & CANADA
Bahrain to USA 2nd Auguest 2017
USA to canada vancover by road rent a car 6 Auguest
canada to usa back 17 Auguest
usa to bahrain 25

Travel history
USA
Bahrain
Qatar
Saudi Arabic

Documents to submit for VSF Doha Qatar Office paper application

Application form IMM5257 for all applicant of the family
vsf consent form
family information form
photo as required
marriage certificate common law union IMM 5409
payment fee on VSF
Bio Metrics on VSf
Bank statement 6 months
pay slip 6 months
NOC letter from company+ salary+employment length+ permanent employee+ vacation approved+ after trip joining date to concern job
marriage photo
purpose pf travel
photo copy of current immigration status of Residence out of country for all family member
birth certificate of the children
baby school leave letter stated that the child going for vacation with parents and coming back joining date
my Institute letter for vacation and course length
course paid fee receipts
Contract letter from the Company
Leave letter
Property Documents which i have bought here in Bahrain.
Full current passport copy
old residence copies
old passport copies
USA VISA COPIES
Credit card statements
housing lease aggrement
Internet bills i am paying
cell phone bills
electricity bills
Back home ties only mother which i am sending her money every month i have receipts

Thats all i have Mr. Braynna could you please look at this and let me know if there is any thing i need to add or drop Thanks.

Ali

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Update -

Passport has been dispatch today. Hoping that they will get the VISA.

Applied on: 12-APRIL-17
Application: Paper
Passport Dispatch: 05-MAY-17

Thanks,