+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPROVAL AND STAMPING

jude.2023

Oct 11, 2023
Hi
Am a srilankan passport holder with PGWP valid until 2026 in Canada. I applied for TRV on September 22 2023.
I am traveling to India this October end for an emergency. I still didn't get approval for my trv. Is it possible to get it stamped in India for a srilankan passport holder after getting TRV APPROVAL AND PASSPORT SUBMISSION REQUEST LETTER?

KINDLY ADVISE
THANKS IN ADVANCE

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi
Am a srilankan passport holder with PGWP valid until 2026 in Canada. I applied for TRV on September 22 2023.
I am traveling to India this October end for an emergency. I still didn't get approval for my trv. Is it possible to get it stamped in India for a srilankan passport holder after getting TRV APPROVAL AND PASSPORT SUBMISSION REQUEST LETTER?

KINDLY ADVISE
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Yes you can submit to nearest VFS Office

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi

KINDLY ADVISE
THANKS IN ADVANCE

jude.2023

Oct 11, 2023
Thank you for the positive and quick response. I really appreciate it. However I would like to know how sure you are regarding this thing? Coz if I go India and if VFS global refuse to stamp I don't have any other options and I don't know anyone in India. Just asking out of curiosity, please do advise ur thoughts.
Thank you

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for the positive and quick response. I really appreciate it. However I would like to know how sure you are regarding this thing? Coz if I go India and if VFS global refuse to stamp I don't have any other options and I don't know anyone in India. Just asking out of curiosity, please do advise ur thoughts.
Thank you
Have you tried googling? That can go a long way
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html

jude.2023

Oct 11, 2023
hi .
Thanks again I have checked the website. It says it is possible. However we need to check with the VFS office of certain location towards the availability I guess. Thanks again and I have one more quick question, I have applied last 22nd September for TRV. In online application they say within 16 business days we will get the final decision on application. But till today it's been 13th business day. Do I have to wait until 16 days or do I have to contact them or raise webform now?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
hi .
Thanks again I have checked the website. It says it is possible. However we need to check with the VFS office of certain location towards the availability I guess. Thanks again and I have one more quick question, I have applied last 22nd September for TRV. In online application they say within 16 business days we will get the final decision on application. But till today it's been 13th business day. Do I have to wait until 16 days or do I have to contact them or raise webform now?
Posted processing times are avg only
There is no set timeline

You have to wait for it

preeticheema

Dec 16, 2023
hi .
Hi, can you please provide details when you got approval. was that received on 16th business day?

kenny9212001

May 7, 2022
Guys, i need clarification about this.
Can you submit a TRV Visa application online to a country and have your biometric done in another country ?