+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
calm..... calm.... chill...... It could be a ghost update inputted by the visa office staff because you had sent the Farsi page + about your US B1 visa through two CSEs.

So relax. Wait for 1-2 days before emailing CPC-O to ask what documents have been requested.

On the bright side, your file seems to be moving :)
oh the hardest thing is chilling lol i hope its a ghost update. but i didnt see UPDATE in my profile. its submitted stage. i just see in the table sayng we need more info. i will wait for 2 days as you suggest :)

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Called IRCC, agent said he could not see any new note in his system. So he said this extra information note might be cuz of i asked for GCMS notes. He said it happens for that sometimes

calm..... calm.... chill...... It could be a ghost update inputted by the visa office staff because you had sent the Farsi page + about your US B1 visa through two CSEs.

So relax. Wait for 1-2 days before emailing CPC-O to ask what documents have been requested.

On the bright side, your file seems to be moving :)

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

My USA visa just got refused after 12 months. It was on hold under 221g. Now i am refused under 212f which is related to trump travel ban.

As you might remember i sent info to IRCC regarding the 221g. Shohld i bother and send this refusal info to them now? I mean its over 100 days and it might be end of security checks.

Plz advice, thanks

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

My USA visa just got refused after 12 months. It was on hold under 221g. Now i am refused under 212f which is related to trump travel ban.

As you might remember i sent info to IRCC regarding the 221g. Shohld i bother and send this refusal info to them now? I mean its over 100 days and it might be end of security checks.

Plz advice, thanks
So sorry to hear this.

IMO, you must inform IRCC about your US visa refusal. It's like answering 'No' to the question about 'Have you been refused a visa/denied entry' in the TRV form

Not sure, though, how this US visa refusal will impact your TRV. Hopefully, it won't impact

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Well refusal is for trump travel ban
I hope they don't take it effective on my TRV tho. Well let's sit an watch this funny show. Thanks alot
So sorry to hear this.

IMO, you must inform IRCC about your US visa refusal. It's like answering 'No' to the question about 'Have you been refused a visa/denied entry' in the TRV form

Not sure, though, how this US visa refusal will impact your TRV. Hopefully, it won't impact

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Well 212f is totally about travel ban. If I get TRV rejected for that I will even sell my shoes to appeal the case. Well I hope not. Haha thanks Bryanna just like always
Hahaha, Good thing will be to keep calm and waiting. Worst scenario if they reject your application NO problem. You can fulfil all the requirement and apply after 06 months but dont go for appeal.

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha, Good thing will be to keep calm and waiting. Worst scenario if they reject your application NO problem. You can fulfil all the requirement and apply after 06 months but dont go for appeal.
My house my work my girlfriend everything in Canada ... I am stuck in turkey. So I guess 6 months not gonna work lol

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
My house my work my girlfriend everything in Canada ... I am stuck in turkey. So I guess 6 months not gonna work lol
HONESTLY SPEAKING, WE CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION BUT VO IN EMBASSY HAS SOME OTHER PROTOCOLS. THEY WILL FULFILL ALL THE QUESTIONS ANSWERS BEFORE MOVING INTO FINAL DECISION.

Reactions: CanadaEHCabada

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
First of Thankful to ALLAH and then my friends and mentors @Omairi7 @Bryanna @hamid607 finally got confirmation of approved of ALL visas now and passports are dispatched will collect it tomorrow visas issued until PP expiry however mine visa is for 3 years and wife and son 5 years each and daughter got 2.5 year visa once again thanks for all of you support and guidance. really excited and happy but bit confuse too about reapplying in future LOL but learnt lesson be patient and get your visa if your documents are correct Good Luck everyone

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Congratulations brother very happy for you :)
I still stuck in the same f* boat :)

First of Thankful to ALLAH and then my friends and mentors @Omairi7 @Bryanna @hamid607 finally got confirmation of approved of ALL visas now and passports are dispatched will collect it tomorrow visas issued until PP expiry however mine visa is for 3 years and wife and son 5 years each and daughter got 2.5 year visa once again thanks for all of you support and guidance. really excited and happy but bit confuse too about reapplying in future LOL but learnt lesson be patient and get your visa if your documents are correct Good Luck everyone

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7
Is there any other way I can do something else to process my case faster or still just wait :(
My first wedding anniversary is on 14th FEB and I’m not with my wife.
What a loser I am.... jus coz of this stupid Canadian visa shit