+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Hello there Yes I’ve contacted them in every way call,email,GCE,Mp inquiry and GSM notes.
Last email received from the visa office Application is in review now.
Alright..
Good to know. Stay positive then.. hope you ll get good news soon IA

Reactions: Mrmoody90

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I had suggested sending both the CSEs + the emails to the Abu Dhabi visa office. You've done only 50% of the work :p
rest 50% is done too LOL i was wondering why there is no acknowledgement now it is done hope to get reply soon i guess that is why no reply ever came for visa and travel hehe

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
rest 50% is done too LOL i was wondering why there is no acknowledgement now it is done hope to get reply soon i guess that is why no reply ever came for visa and travel hehe
Maybe the visa office will only you send the 'most eagerly awaited' communication i.e. PPR :)

Reactions: Omairi7

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
This motivation is for all members. We wish they will get their trv completed very soon.
IA everyone will get it only patience is a key and the other thing send them what is required :) and stay calm and be positive always

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
IA everyone will get it only patience is a key and the other thing send them what is required :) and stay calm and be positive always
TRUE..
I always share this story IF YOU WANT TO LEARN how to remain calm and patient, apply for Canadian TRV ;)

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi I got an update in my account in the status table it says we need more documents to process your application? But i havent received any msg yet

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi I got an update in my account in the status table it says we need more documents to process your application? But i havent received any msg yet
Do wait for about a day or so. If you are unable to see the documents requested then email CPC-O.

BTW you must upload the requested documents through your online account

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Do wait for about a day or so. If you are unable to see the documents requested then email CPC-O.

BTW you must upload the requested documents through your online account
thanks bryanna,

what scares me is like i have sent them eeeevrything ... i have no freaking idea what might that extra info be... damn it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
thanks bryanna,

what scares me is like i have sent them eeeevrything ... i have no freaking idea what might that extra info be... damn it
calm..... calm.... chill...... It could be a ghost update inputted by the visa office staff because you had sent the Farsi page + about your US B1 visa through two CSEs.

So relax. Wait for 1-2 days before emailing CPC-O to ask what documents have been requested.

On the bright side, your file seems to be moving :)