+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in March 2018

AbhishekSaini

May 11, 2018
Dear All,

I applied for my wife's tourist visa on April 06, 2018.

We both are planning to visit Toronto and Montreal for our honeymoon.

I got my canadian PR in May 2015 and I stayed in Canada till October 2016. I moved back to my home country india in Dec 2016 to pursue my startup idea.

In 2018 I married my wife and we planned a honeymoon trip to Canada therefore we applied for her tourist visa.

Now it's been more than a month and we haven't received any response from the canada high commission.

What are the chances my wife will get the visa?

Any inputs?

Thank you

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
Applied for TRV for my Dad on March 10, BG check started around 26 March. Since then, no updates. Did status inquiry through webform, got an automated response. Applied for GCMS, 40 days have passed but still haven't received GCMS notes. Did an email to ask for the status of GCMS notes, only got automated response. Bryanna, please suggest, what should I do?

KarCanada

Apr 26, 2018
@Bryanna, I have a clarification could you please help me understand ? if we applied for TRV online from within Canada, does the processing happen at Ottawa ? The apppication was for my brother-in-law in India..

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
i got passport requests for inlaws. :).
my father in law's passport expiring march 2019 my question is can he submit the new passport to get maximum visa validity period? or should send the previouse old one which we already submitted with application.../?
when did he passed medical???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna, I have a clarification could you please help me understand ? if we applied for TRV online from within Canada, does the processing happen at Ottawa ? The apppication was for my brother-in-law in India..
No. It could be assigned to any global visa office..... and not to CPC-O and not necessarily to an India visa office

haveme

Apr 25, 2018
is there anyone applied paper application trv i applied last week
kindly please let me know if anyone apply paper application

kushsunny

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello,

My sister is PR since 2.5 years... she is not doing job there. Hence, her husband (is also PR) is planning to sponsor my mother for visitor visa because he is earning well and he can show balance as well to bare expenses of my mother. for this i have following questions ...

1) is it possible that my sister's husband sponsor my mother?

2) what we have to mention in invitation letter... ? two months back my father passed away so my mother wants some change. Hence, she is planning to visit my sister.

3)do we have to show confirm tickets prior to application or we can just show itinerary of travel ?

4) do we require medical for visitor visa?

5) can i apply through cic account online?

your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Preet0465

Apr 25, 2018

Hi Preet
I have applied for my parents on 29th march from delhi vfs. Same status is being processed..
Please keep me updated..
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180320INCDTRV*****– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 14/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Applied TRV @ VFS Chandigarh on 20th March 2018

haveme

Apr 25, 2018
is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. what does it means?

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180320INCDTRV*****– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 14/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Applied TRV @ VFS Chandigarh on 20th March 2018
Did u get the visa?