+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in March 2018

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
W
Hello Bryanna and All,

Here is received letter of visa refusal,

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application. In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. travel history
2. immigration status in country of residence
3. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
4. Length of proposed stay in Canada
5. Purpose of visit
6. Employment prospects in country of residence
7. Current employment situation
8. Personal assets and financial status
9. Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada
10. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
11. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
12. You have made an application for a temporary resident visa in the transit visitor category. As you are planning to remain in Canada longer than 48 hours, you do not meet the requirements of this category.
You must make an application for a temporary resident visa in the visitor category and pay the associated cost recovery fees.
13. You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
14. any history of contravening the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.
15. You have not complied with our request for information, as per section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for:
Completion of a medical examination
An interview
The following documents: List the documents
16. I am not satisfied that you have answered all questions truthfully, as required by subsection 16(1) of the Act. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful:
17. Other reasons:
Ties to your country of residence.
==========================================================================================================

Refusal for me was based on Point No. 1 , 5 & 9.
Refusal for my wife was based on Point No. 1, 5 & 10.

Travel history : I have shows my travel history for Dubai and Mauritius trip for me and my wife.
Purpose of visit : I have mentioned proper itinerary with description, also attached Insurance and Hotel booking receipt.
Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada : I had two clients Invitation letter, One was from Canadian government official. Not sure about this.
For Proof Of Fund : I have added CA report with net worth of at least 1 crore. They have not included this point for me but for my wife they have mention this reason, I have shown FDs, and Bank balance, Stocks on her name around 4 lacks, Actually she is just accompanying me and I was suppose to take care of her expenses and all my expenses will be taken care by company as it was business Trip. Everything was mentioned in my Company cover letter.

I am really not agree on whatever reason they have given, They given result just in 17 days, What should I do now? Which think I have to take care if I have to apply again, Really seek your assistance guys.

Regards
Priyank
Well refusal was just staring at you , i am not expert but still has some knowledge. In your case they didn't needed to think for decision. First you applied in wrong category of Transit visa, then you showed no strong ties to india like kids, their school, your dependent parents, you home/land etc.
Authenticity of documents is a big concern here, never try to fool VO, this is something they do it, all day, everyday. They may have banned you.
Then the purpose of visit is Horribly weak, that is to see if your company can do business there or not. There are many other ways to analyse this apart from going specifically. Who was the govt officer, what was his identity and on what bases he invited you ?
Then you applied for your wife also, you should have left her home and submitted your marriage certificate to show your ties to India.
Travel history matters but just minutely, to which countries you went in past for such business meetings ? And what is 2 months ITR ?

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Thanks for the Quick response Bryanna,

- Is that means I can not apply again, do they refuse application again if I don't have Travel history for UK or US?

- My Business Trip was for 15 days. I have attached two letter explaining everything one My personal cover letter and one given by a company that they are supporting my application, Actually, the purpose of my visit was to conduct meeting with Government officials in PEI, as my company got selected to established branch in PEI under startup program. I also had an invitation letter from a government official that my purpose is to check feasibility to start IT center in PEI under startup program, As a Senior business analyst I was selected to represent my company, I have also mentioned that after my trip I will be joining back to my duties in India.

- As I mentioned above one letter from Director of a startup program and second from our existing client who is in Ottawa, and purpose mentioned that just to discuss the future projects. I have explained day by day itinerary in Purpose of visit document that for 10 days I will be in PEI and couple of days in Ottawa, In my Company cover letter It was clearly mentioned that All my food, lodging, boarding expenses will be taken care by my Indian company including return tickets and I will take care of my wife's expenses during this trip. Even I also mentioned in my cover letter that I will take care of my wife's expenses who will be accompanying with me for travel purpose. I have also added poof of funds for both of us 15,000 CAD for Cash and FDs and 17,000 for other mutual funds and stocks. I had no intention to do business there, Just have to discuss about possibility what things will require starting business over there.

- I have attached this CA report along with my application in Other document section so In my refusal letter, they have not mentioned reason for funds. But for my wife, they have mentioned If I am mentioning that my wife is accompanying me and I will bear all expenses they why they need funds with the name of my wife. I have mentioned that she will carry 2500 $ during this trip for my wife and I will also carry 2500$ for me which is enough for 15 days I thought. My wife is also working I also attached her leave NOC letter, her Salary slips for 6 months ITR for 2 Years and she will join her company back once the trip ends.

- Yes, The letter was given on company letterhead along with Director's sign that they will take care of my all expenses even they purchased Travel insurance worth $ 1,00,000 and Booked hotel for us. But for my wife, I have to take care.

I don't understand why they have put this Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada reason in my case I have clearly mentioned the purpose that I am only going to meet some government officials to set up company and client for future projects. For both, I had proper invitation letters. In my company letter, it was clearly written that I will be not part of any development or technical support and I have to join my duty once duration is over.

Bryanna need you honest advice that should I reapply in this case or should leave my plan to go with my Wife, My Employer is telling to apply again with proper details. If Yes, Then how should I frame my application in a positive way, how should I prepare for reapplying?

Thanks a lot.
@Bryanna, Can I know your viewpoint, please? Should I apply again or leave the plan?

Kkj22

Apr 19, 2018
Hi. Help please. My sister got refused for TRV. She applied online, i would like to know if how to reapply online again? Does she need to make a new GC key account or use the same account again? Thanks

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Hi. Help please. My sister got refused for TRV. She applied online, i would like to know if how to reapply online again? Does she need to make a new GC key account or use the same account again? Thanks
First of all why it was refused, its no use to re-apply using same everything without addressing the reasons for refusal. what documents you provided ? when u applied ? for what purpose ? Need Details

Reactions: amit84

chandu86

May 9, 2018
Hi, Could you please tell us when she applied and when she received the reject. I think she can use the same GC key account

Reactions: Kkj22

Preet0465

Apr 25, 2018
Are u government employees?
NO, i applied visa to attend my brothers convocation at langara college bc, my parents got their visa approved within 5 days (they already hold US Visa), but my visa application is still under process from past 48 days.
Can anyone guide me about how to contact VAC for getting some info about application.

Kkj22

Apr 19, 2018
First of all why it was refused, its no use to re-apply using same everything without addressing the reasons for refusal. what documents you provided ? when u applied ? for what purpose ? Need Details
There will be changes since she will include some supporting documents now. She applied April 28 then received refusal May 9. She applied for a 10days vacation. We have a sister who's a citizen and working as a nurse and brother who's a PR and working as physiotherapist. Actually, my sister and nrother in law have a funeral business here in the Philippines, cars and lots but its all under the name of my brother in law.

Yogig

May 10, 2018
I have submitted passport after request for TRV and currently residing in US . There are no updates yet no tracking number from them. How long does it take from this point to get passports back?

Kkj22

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Could you please tell us when she applied and when she received the reject. I think she can use the same GC key account
She preferred to make a new account again and she started she will just comply with the additional documents and reapply again. One thing, she is married with 2 kids, unemployment since shes helping her husband with the business. She will leave her husband and 2 kids, i guess that is enough strong ties for her to come back here in philippines.

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
There will be changes since she will include some supporting documents now. She applied April 28 then received refusal May 9. She applied for a 10days vacation. We have a sister who's a citizen and working as a nurse and brother who's a PR and working as physiotherapist. Actually, my sister and nrother in law have a funeral business here in the Philippines, cars and lots but its all under the name of my brother in law.
Refused in just 10 days. Recently i have seen cases getting refused in less then 2 weeks, don't know what they are upto.
Well if you know what you doing then go ahead and apply. Now u have experience and now you know what went wrong. Take 2-3 days and think what additonal you can do. Try once again with different approach Write in cover letter as why you will come back, explain in few lines.

Reactions: Kkj22

Kkj22

Apr 19, 2018
Refused in just 10 days. Recently i have seen cases getting refused in less then 2 weeks, don't know what they are upto.
Well if you know what you doing then go ahead and apply. Now u have experience and now you know what went wrong. Take 2-3 days and think what additonal you can do. Try once again with different approach Write in cover letter as why you will come back, explain in few lines.
Yes thank you so much. We're now gathering some documents to make her apolication much stronger.

Reactions: Singh_299652

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
i got passport requests for inlaws. :).
my father in law's passport expiring march 2019 my question is can he submit the new passport to get maximum visa validity period? or should send the previouse old one which we already submitted with application.../?

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
i got passport requests for inlaws. :).
my father in law's passport expiring march 2019 my question is can he submit the new passport to get maximum visa validity period? or should send the previouse old one which we already submitted with application.../?
Congrats. Pl share your timeline.