+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi Guys,
following is my timeline
My wife has applied from india a paper application on Jun 16th, dont really get any updates for paper application. She hasnt linked her's to online application
The 25 days processing time mentioned on site is the calendar days, that is including all sat sun

That is also almost done though in my case, really not sure whats happening with june applicants :(
Honestly I think spousal file take longer... Do you have her pr file in process as well

samaab87

May 25, 2017
Hi everyone

Today got update on online super visa application for parents.

The update:
"
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."

But the thing is, my parents haven't given any medical exam yet.

Can anyone explain?

@blackfalds

Jun 2, 2017
H
Ako nga June 14 date of submission till now "application is in progress" :(
Hi,did you receive any update?i just received an email stating "there have been no update on your application..thank you for your patience" I already missed my flight and the event How's yours going?

@blackfalds

Jun 2, 2017
This is just so frustrating to not know what youre waiting for. My application was June 13 till now no updates..What's going on?

Wal_Abeche

Sep 2, 2015
Hello everyone!!

Here is my dad's timeline:
Online application submitted on June 19th, 2017
Confirmation received on June 20th, 2017
Received two updates on June 21st & 23rd (Application#/UCI)

To date, application status still in progress...

Country of applicant: CHAD

Thanks

@blackfalds

Jun 2, 2017
No update po. Its been a month already.
Oh my goodness..do you have any idea why this is happening?when i applied for my visa it was very quick like after 5days they requested for my passport already but now with my daughter's application its more than a month with no update. This is so disappointing

liz.lee

Jul 14, 2017
I am also experiencing the same thing. Submitted my application online last June 23 and got an email on the 25th confirming that they received the application together with the UCI #. Until now no update. T____T This is s frustrating. I'm from Philippines.

Reactions: Sophia the first