Doc's Request.
god knows
Nomination.....
god knows
AOR Received.
god know
IELTS Request
god know
No I am inviting him for my wedding. He had been previously refused in June for travel history and ties.
What they asked to him ?? Kitne din baad call ayi

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016

randeep108

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
god knows
Nomination.....
god knows
AOR Received.
god know
IELTS Request
god know

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
No .. i applied on 14 th of augest .. this my second time also .. i applied paper based firstly
Oh ok. Good luck for your visa application

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Applied June 09, refused on 28 June (for travel history and ties to home country)
Re-Applied July 10 with more supporting documents, still waiting for decision
What documents did you had provided for ties to home country (job letter, bank statements)? And travel history is that much important? My wife never been outside India.

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
What documents did you had provided for ties to home country (job letter, bank statements)? And travel history is that much important? My wife never been outside India.
Couldn't do much with travel history as he also never been outside of India. We used afftidavit and letter of explanation saying he believes in need based travel and never needed to travel outside India before. He understands terms and conditions of a TRV and only intended to stay short term for attending my wedding. For ties job letters, bank statements, property valuation, some events at work. Family farm business and support letter from parents, ITRs

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Ohhhhh. But why? Did they mention any reason?

And when is his interview scheduled?
Hi Bryanna,
They did not mention any specific reason. It is on Monday, The content is below

"This refers to your application for a visa for Canada.
In order to continue processing of your application you are required to attend an interview at the location, date and time indicated below:
Interview New Delhi XXXX/XX/XX XX:XX:XX
XXXXXXXXXXX Name XXXX/XX/XX
Note that interviews will normally not be rescheduled. If you do not attend your interview, your file will be assessed on the basis of the application as submitted and will likely be refused.
We request that you bring the following documents and/or comply with the request indicated below.
(There are no documents listed here)
Bring all required documentation with you to your interview. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document. Do not submit originals unless specifically asked to do so."

You might remember me, you helped us with this application. Previous refusal in travel history and family ties. We reapplied with few more documents, affidavits for farm responsibilities and a better LOE.

I was searching through forums and do not see much helpful content on TRV interview. Any thoughts on what should be expected?

Thanks a lot

dr_jaat

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@dr_jaat (and @deepkhela This could help you too as you also have an interview scheduled)

Yes, I remember advising for your brother's reapplication.

I had advised someone else (member: yadav) in preparing for his TRV interview. He was an India applicant, wife in Canada on a study permit, he had previous TRV refusals. He got through the interview and a 6-months SEV TRV was issued to him. He got on the next flight (well, it seemed like) and arrived in Canada LOL.

Looking at this in a positive way. NDVO is giving your brother an opportunity to explain his documents/situation instead of flatly refusing him again. So far. So good.

I think your brother has been asked to attend the interview because of his employment documents + financials arising due to his employment. He was paid cash + for his farm responsibilities. Do let me know exactly which documents he submitted. So I can suggest accordingly.

I also suggest your brother read up the advice below which I had given yadav and prepare for the interview like-wise:
Reach the visa office at least 30-45 minutes in advance. This will help you to relax + complete the security formalities.

Have you prepared your documents? Two separate folders i.e. originals and photocopies + photographs (neatly labelled on the reverse).

Like I had said earlier, do carry your passport. Except for your passport and documents, you will not be allowed to take your cellphone, USB, etc into the visa office area.

Wear formal clothes (not a tie, not casual wear nor sneakers). Stay calm. Do not fidget when answering. Do not stammer. Do not get nervous. Do not keep touching your nose (this is an indication that one is not being honest). Do not slouch in your seat. Sit inclined forward. Maintain eye contact, don't be shifty.

Do not volunteer any information. Answer briefly

Reactions: deepkhela

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
@dr_jaat (and @deepkhela This could help you too as you also have an interview scheduled)

Yes, I remember advising for your brother's reapplication.

I had advised someone else (member: yadav) in preparing for his TRV interview. He was an India applicant, wife in Canada on a study permit, he had previous TRV refusals. He got through the interview and a 6-months SEV TRV was issued to him. He got on the next flight (well, it seemed like) and arrived in Canada LOL.

Looking at this in a positive way. NDVO is giving your brother an opportunity to explain his documents/situation instead of flatly refusing him again. So far. So good.

I think your brother has been asked to attend the interview because of his employment documents + financials arising due to his employment. He was paid cash + for his farm responsibilities. Do let me know exactly which documents he submitted. So I can suggest accordingly.

I also suggest your brother read up the advice below which I had given yadav and prepare for the interview like-wise:
Reach the visa office at least 30-45 minutes in advance. This will help you to relax + complete the security formalities.

Have you prepared your documents? Two separate folders i.e. originals and photocopies + photographs (neatly labelled on the reverse).

Like I had said earlier, do carry your passport. Except for your passport and documents, you will not be allowed to take your cellphone, USB, etc into the visa office area.

Wear formal clothes (not a tie, not casual wear nor sneakers). Stay calm. Do not fidget when answering. Do not stammer. Do not get nervous. Do not keep touching your nose (this is an indication that one is not being honest). Do not slouch in your seat. Sit inclined forward. Maintain eye contact, don't be shifty.

Do not volunteer any information. Answer briefly
Thanks Bryanna,

I will work with him on this.

TRV Application Form, Family Information Form, Passport, Photo (basic stuff)
Invitation Letter from Me:
1) Invitation Letter from me mentioning his as best man for my wedding in September, his role in wedding prep and shopping from India, I will cover the costs, households details etc. Requesting visa for 2 weeks.
2) A separate letter from my fiance (she expressed her emotions on previous refusal), my PR card and her citizenship proof, City tax statement for our home and
3) support letter from MP (we visited MP with a request of helping with reason of refusal as did not have time for GCMS notes application. They just gave us generic support letter and we added it with pile, not really banking on it)

Financial Resources of Supporter:
1) My Employment verification letter and 3 recent paychecks
2) My 6 month statements chequing and savings
3) NOA for 3 years for me and my fiance
4) Home ownership certificate

Purpose of Visit:
1) Wedding invitation, access information to the wedding website along with screenshots
2) Service agreements and advance deposit receipts for venue, catering, decorator and photographer

Proof of Relationship:
1) Copy of my passport and brother passport having same home address and parents information
2) Affidavits from parents

Proof of Means of financial Support
From brother:
1) Income tax 2017-18, and 2016-17
2) Reference letter from employer (mentioning couple planned events and training later this year leading to a promotion after training), over 2 years job at same place
3) Separate letter from employer with approved absence from work for the visit period
4) Property valuation (about 35 lac)
5) Bank savings and post office savings
6) Affidavit saying he helps at farm and lives at home. Never needed to travel outside India before, he understands the terms and condition and no way intended to abuse the TRV terms

Parents:
1) Affidavit of financial support and help at farm
2) Parents 3 year ITRs
3) Parents property valuation (about 4.3 crores)
4) Jamabandi (land records)
5) Parents bank statements
6) Agriculture income certificate from Tehsildar
7) Milk production income for dairy farm from vet surgeon

Letter of explanation with proper annotations and references with sections to explain purpose, expenses, travel history, Family support from parents and me (mentioning he does not depend on me on day to day life), List of 8 points on Economic and family establishment in India, understanding of TRV terms and knowledge of immigration program and no intention to stay long term in Canada. Travel date and expenses table, Close Family table in India (>50) and in Canada (2).

That was a long list