+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

passion2227

Apr 3, 2011
Applied May 1, Offline, VFS Chandigarh.

1. Received a call for the interview scheduled after 10 days but no email or formal Interview letter...
Has anyone experienced an interview for TRV before. How and what to expect. Is it legitimate and when to expect email after the phone call?

2. In my main application form, i mistakenly wrote "Brother in law" instead of "Brother". how to correct this mistake. Rest all documents are correct.
bro have you received call from chandigarh or delhi...when is interview held

dj8855

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Whole week passed and no approvals this week for any of us. 28 days passed for me and counting....
One guy got TRV approval for wife while sponsorship file is in progress. Applied 20th April and got PPR today 25th May (total 35 days). Also got email from NDVO before (7-10 days ago) regarding that they have large number of application in April and be patient as your file is proceeding normally. I got the same email a while ago. Its been 32 days and counting for me.

Last edited:

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
I guy got TRV approval for wife while sponsorship file is in progress. Applied 20th April and got PPR today 25th May (total 35 days). Also got email from NDVO before (7-10 days ago) regarding that they have large number of application in April and be patient as your file is proceeding normally. I got the same email a while ago. Its been 32 days and counting for me.
Congrats!!!!!!
I also got mail on 22nd may regarding large number of files they are getting
I applied on 30th april
Fingers closed for the best decision from their side

D_K_T

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
PLEASE HELP!

I'm applying for my uncle. He works for one of the nationalized bank in India. I'm confused that on one of the forms it says -

Have you ever held any any government positions (such as civil servants, judge, police officer, etc.)?

I'm not sure whether answer should be yes/no. I mean whether nationalized bank employees considered as government employees.

Please advice!

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLEASE HELP!

I'm applying for my uncle. He works for one of the nationalized bank in India. I'm confused that on one of the forms it says -

Have you ever held any any government positions (such as civil servants, judge, police officer, etc.)?

I'm not sure whether answer should be yes/no. I mean whether nationalized bank employees considered as government employees.

Please advice!
Answer is no as he isn't employee of Government or public service provider but he is employee of a PSU (Government undertaking) which is a different thing.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro have you received call from chandigarh or delhi...when is interview held
I applied May 1 offline Chd., got call from Delhi on May 24 that interview is scheduled but no EMAIL or any other communication. Now really tensed, if and should i go or not.. I dont have any email or letter for interview..other than just a phone call.

Please suggest or give your thoughts...