+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tribute to VIP members

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
mitali said:
LOL.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mitali
I even corrected it before I saw your post.....I use my iphone most of the time and always have to go back and edit my posts cos I just send without reading through.......and trust me I am so conscious of that and get embarrassed when I misspell! :p
Mandie

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
I even corrected it before I saw your post.....I use my phone most of the time and always have to go back and edit my posts cos I just send without reading through.......and trust me I am so conscious of that and get embarrassed when I misspell! :p
Lol Mandie...sometimes Misspelled words are fun... :p

Mitali

Ajoy the king

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Ajoy,

Your request and post definitely brought a BIG GRIN ;D on my face.

I am sure all the members are warmly appreciative of your request.

Ajoy, have you read all my posts .....not all of them are helpful :eek:.....some are just for fun :p......and at the same time a NEWBIE can post a very relevant query and answer a difficult query with AWESOME ease. I would pay tribute to him as well......won't you? ;D . The numbers and the TITLE tagging along with our names are irrelevant dear.

But I am humbled by your gesture....truly :).

Mitali
Thanks for your input dear mitali. you said, all of your posts are not helpful, but who cares! most of them are and that's important :D
now you are a champion member and with your 3000 posts u will move to the next level, that means you will become VIP member :D.
I found out that very few members are VIP here (MAYBE 15) and 90% are very popular for their contribution. let's say about Mr. Qorax; he is like an angel, i got his help and i am grateful to him, let's say about Dr.Hasib; well known for his marvelous prediction power...
As a whole most of the VIP members achieved their title not only by their number of posts but also by their outstanding deeds.
We will always remember them, respect them and indeed they are "VERY IMPORTANT PERSON: VIP"

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
mitali said:
@ muteman.....
Thanks... :)
Btw...how much time did you spend compiling all the information? :eek: :eek: ;D ;D
Mitali
mandiebraxton said:
In as much as I think it is the content of the posts which matters and not the stars, I cant help but smile at Mute Man's compilation.....and how did you manage to do that???? :eek: :D ???
Mandie
it's really easy!! all u have to do is go to the MEMBERS zone at the top of the page, on right of the INBOX, and click on the posts!!

heheheheheh!!! :p :p :p :p :p

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
We owe a lot for those people. Only thing we can do is to pray for them

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
dnyfyn said:
We owe a lot for those people. Only thing we can do is to pray for them
exactly!! let me be the first one to give u a +1!! ;D

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
My view: Qorax is very very helpful.
Personally, I have been helped with my questions by Qorax, Leon, and more recently Mitali (when no one else was bothering!).
Many thanks to all of them for taking out time to help others. Not everyone lends someone else a hand in their own time.
Beckett

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
It is honor to share this forum with such great & selfless personalities.

I join you Ajoy in wishing each of them very best for their future & I pray for their health & happiness.

mycan

manja_mali

Oct 19, 2011
SO true, I think this is 1 forum where i Have had so much information & help is so freely shared and adressed with minimal noise & distraction.Kudos to all contributors esp. Qorax who is almost like an informed immigration department that should be sponsored by Canadian Govt ;-)