+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling to Canada with GC, but not from US

saeedar

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Hi All,
Do you know if it is possible to travel to Canada with Green Card, but not crossing US-Canada border?
I would like to book a flight from EU to Canada.

Thank you!

lokyy

Jun 10, 2014
Miami, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
next week
LANDED..........
next week :)
yes you can,,being a green card holder makes you a visa exempt citizen(crazy how a small piece of document can determine who you are)..

you dont need a visa so,yes you can travel to Canada no problem,,now,,once you land the immigration officers will most likely ask you questions to know the reason of your visit so,if you have that covered no need to worry...

source:me,Cuban citizen(cubans need a visa to travel even to planet mars), I have a green card.

saeedar

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
lokyy said:
yes you can,,being a green card holder makes you a visa exempt citizen(crazy how a small piece of document can determine who you are)..

you dont need a visa so,yes you can travel to Canada no problem,,now,,once you land the immigration officers will most likely ask you questions to know the reason of your visit so,if you have that covered no need to worry...

source:me,Cuban citizen(cubans need a visa to travel even to planet mars), I have a green card.
Thanks a lot Lokky!