+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On my current passport I've only visited Dubai. And on my Old Expired passports I've visited 3-4 times India.
Is that a weak travel history? Will this travel history can effect my Visa chances?
Please provide solutions if can be a problem. I can't visit somewhere atm because of busy routine ..

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
just tell the truth brother
submit copies of all passports and tell where ur real travel history

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
I only visited Turkey and I got my visa. Meh. If your profile is strong, don't worry about your travel history.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
FMJeb said:
I only visited Turkey and I got my visa. Meh. If your profile is strong, don't worry about your travel history.
Hi dear i have not visited any country and my student application was refused.i want to reapply.one mistake that i made was that i did not submit my old pp since it was cancelled and has no entry or exit on it. May b that was the reason visa officer doubted

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
ambersabarabia said:
Hi dear i have not visited any country and my student application was refused.i want to reapply.one mistake that i made was that i did not submit my old pp since it was cancelled and has no entry or exit on it. May b that was the reason visa officer doubted
If you did not visit any country, that means your old passport doesn't have any stamps or visas on it. I don't think that's what led to your refusal

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
FMJeb said:
If you did not visit any country, that means your old passport doesn't have any stamps or visas on it. I don't think that's what led to your refusal
Yes it does nt have any stamp but i am confused that how can i resolve or answer this objection. What does they really mean by travel history. Bcos i ve seen many peoole getting visa without having travel hiatory and vice versa
Any suggestion highly appreciated

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Hussain Junejo said:
On my current passport I've only visited Dubai. And on my Old Expired passports I've visited 3-4 times India.
Is that a weak travel history? Will this travel history can effect my Visa chances?
Please provide solutions if can be a problem. I can't visit somewhere atm because of busy routine ..
I don't think you really need to travel overseas to prove your eligibility as a student.
The VOs look at many things in approving your application - how related is your course to your profession, whether you will be a legitimate student when you come here (and not overstay your visa) and if you can support yourself while studying in Canada. Travel history is only a secondary reason.
So I think you should worry more about proving your intention to stay as a legitimate student than your travel history

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Scorpio
What if show some lands of Coal Mines my father owns which are not under production at the moment. What if I show them and say I will have to come back to handle and start them?

gull0312

Feb 26, 2017
i didnt travel to any foreign country , but how can i explain that why i didn t travel and how can we overcome this objection?

muji143

Mar 4, 2017
please any one advise me. I am applying a student visa of Canada from pakistan. the processing time is 8 weeks but my passport returns in 7 working days. what dose that mean

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
hi
i have travel history on my old passport, but i have not traveled my new passport which i presented to IRCC.also i didn't mention any travel history, as from every country it will reuqire me to arrange police report which was complicated process. now i have applied as well for visa, now i a thinking i made mistake, will they must check my old passports as well? or sometime they can skip it.