Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere else.

What is needed for the travel history sect? Do I need to include all my parent's and siblings travel history as well as provide supporting documents?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere else.

What is needed for the travel history sect? Do I need to include all my parent's and siblings travel history as well as provide supporting documents?
Travel history has to be filled by the individual and dependents(separately) who are accompanying
It has to have a start date, end date, city and country of travel and purpose of travel
You only need to mention travel which you have made for business, training or tourism purposes.
if you are a citizen of country A and residing in country B, you do not need to include travel between these 2 countries...

This is required for the last 10 years or since the age of 18.

Last edited:

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Travel history has to be filled by the individual and dependents(separately) who are accompanying
It has to have a start date, end date, city and country of travel and purpose of travel
You only need to mention travel which you have made for business, training or tourism purposes.
if you are a citizen of country A and residing in country B, you do not need to include travel between these 2 countries...

This is required for the last 10 years or since the age of 18.
Thanks for the response! Just wondering if I also have to include my parent's and siblings travel history since I turned 18?

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
They did neither! I am just a bit unclear with the wordings. I don't have any of their visa data page with me here.