Transferred to Seattle

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't worry, you'll get it back soon. sometimes there are probably complications at the office. to which office did you send your passports?

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay, I also forgot to ask, is it also true that the passport has to be valid for one year when sending it for visa stamping. Also did you put a date on the back of the visa photos, as well as the name of the place that took your photo?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seattle didn't request photos for Passports submission. And I've been waiting 25 days for my passport to return, still no news ...

longwaiting

Mar 19, 2012
HI People, my file got transferred to seattle feb-01-2012 after 12 montns on buffalo, somebody know how long I have to wait untill ppr???????? :'(

vman

May 28, 2010
quick question, for those of you that sent photo copies of your passport(s)... did you photo copy in colour or black/white?

AND...

did you put on those stickers from bc pnp (or whatever) and the buffalo barcode stickers?

I'm assuming everyone used fed-ex?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longwaiting said:
HI People, my file got transferred to seattle feb-01-2012 after 12 montns on buffalo, somebody know how long I have to wait untill ppr???????? :'(
If you are under PNP I assume, and you've already done the medicals, I assume, and they won't request any file from you I assume, the waiting time varies from 2 months to 4 months, according to my own experience.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longwaiting said:
Thank you for your answer jrjayl, I am pnp, and just i was waiting if I need an interview or not , but it is to long .
usually if you are under PNP, they won't request interview cos that's the job of the provincial office.
just wait patiently :)

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oswald999 said:
Day 15 today and still no passports. :'(
I checked my ECAS just now it shows Decision Made, hope I'll get my passports soon :'(