IN process 10-10-2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Ojeola said:
Ohh, i see. Well hopefully next season they will win something for you fans..
If Wenger don'y buy top players it's hard to win a cup..

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
xaideez said:
Yeah i've already paid my RPRF, the MP told me last update was on my application was 21st march, i believe that's the date when i paid my fee.
Okay, maybe it only your wife's background checks that remain. You can give it sometime or you can also apply for the Visitors Visa it depends on the urgency you give her visit..

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
zelda110 said:
If Wenger don'y buy top players it's hard to win a cup..
Yea, that was what i was driving at. I dont really think it was a wise decison to sell Van Persie or Fabregas in the first place..

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
In terms of playing as a team--it messi, but in terms of playing individually it Ronaldo. Almost all strikers in Barcelona play for Messi that why sometimes he is the only one scoring. In real Madrid any body can score be it Benzema or anyone. I give the best to Ronaldo but he needs to work on his attitude and temper.
But Messi has more goals than Ronaldo + Higuain + Benzema combined

silentrob

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
06-04-2012
AOR Received.
19-10-2012
Med's Request
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-11-2012
Interview........
In process 31-01-2013
Passport Req..
17-06-2013/sent 13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Congratulations to all of you that already received your PPRs/COPRs or even landed. I'm still waiting...

Nomination: AINP, April 6, 2012
App received at CIO: August 20, 2012
AOR + Medical Request: October 23, 2012
Meds done: November 25, 2012
In Process + Medical results received in eCAS: January 31, 2013

Cheers

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
silentrob said:
Congratulations to all of you that already received your PPRs/COPRs or even landed. I'm still waiting...

Nomination: AINP, April 6, 2012
App received at CIO: August 20, 2012
AOR + Medical Request: October 23, 2012
Meds done: November 25, 2012
In Process + Medical results received in eCAS: January 31, 2013

Cheers
All the best on your application, i can see that you went IN-process in January probably because of the medicals you did in November.

silentrob

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
06-04-2012
AOR Received.
19-10-2012
Med's Request
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-11-2012
Interview........
In process 31-01-2013
Passport Req..
17-06-2013/sent 13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Ojeola said:
All the best on your application, i can see that you went IN-process in January probably because of the medicals you did in November.
Thanks Ojeola. Yes, I believe so - I asked for my GCMS notes mid-January and it did not have my medicals yet by that time. I think it took almost two months for the medicals to be received by Sydney.

Cheers

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
silentrob said:
Thanks Ojeola. Yes, I believe so - I asked for my GCMS notes mid-January and it did not have my medicals yet by that time. I think it took almost two months for the medicals to be received by Sydney.

Cheers
Yea, you should be expecting something from them at least ending of this month of early May.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
But Messi has more goals than Ronaldo + Higuain + Benzema combined
Agreed but am sure you can see Real-Madrid's Performance today ? 5-1 ? That show how and what they can do together.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Agreed but am sure you can see Real-Madrid's Performance today ? 5-1 ? That show how and what they can do together.
They all scored.. that's a good thing for them

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my landing yesterday through New Brunswick and Maine border. US customs gave me a hard time and they made me go through a second inspection even though I have a valid visa to the states. They asked me bunch of questions and I was like shouldn't this be the Canadian customs' concern and not yours?! they were like that's the process. They all had attitude, I wanted to rip the US visa and threw it in their face and tell them to shove it up their butts. So anyway, I then drove back to the Canadian side and as expected, officers were all welcoming, friendly, and smiling. I asked the officer why don't you teach the US officers some manners in how to deal with people? He laughed and told me "We don't even deal with the US officers". They asked for the CPR and the PP. The officer asked me the questions on the CPR and made me initial by them. and then I signed both copies. One stayed with him and one for my records to obtain SIN and health card. He then gave me a piece of paper to write my address and then sat on his computer for a couple minutes and then the process was over. The whole process took around 30-45 minutes, 80% of that time was spent in the states, irony much?

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I did my landing yesterday through New Brunswick and Maine border. US customs gave me a hard time and they made me go through a second inspection even though I have a valid visa to the states. They asked me bunch of questions and I was like shouldn't this be the Canadian customs' concern and not yours?! they were like that's the process. They all had attitude, I wanted to rip the US visa and threw it in their face and tell them to shove it up their butts. So anyway, I then drove back to the Canadian side and as expected, officers were all welcoming, friendly, and smiling. I asked the officer why don't you teach the US officers some manners in how to deal with people? He laughed and told me "We don't even deal with the US officers". They asked for the CPR and the PP. The officer asked me the questions on the CPR and made me initial by them. and then I signed both copies. One stayed with him and one for my records to obtain SIN and health card. He then gave me a piece of paper to write my address and then sat on his computer for a couple minutes and then the process was over. The whole process took around 30-45 minutes, 80% of that time was spent in the states, irony much?
congratulations....! the process is finally over. All you need do now is wait for your PR card. Congrats once again on your landing

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I had exactly the same situation. The US customs officers were rude, arrogant and in my face. Whereas the Canadians were happy, friendly and smiley! At least we know we picked the right country! :)

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
congratulations for landing .Now you are official permanent resident ;) ;)