+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Jan 31, 2016
ganeshterala said:
You can follow up on your fingerprints status. email should be on the document issued to you while you submitted your fingerprints. All the Best.
:)

Thanks...I actually already sent email to rcmp to know the status of my fingerprints....its been a week..they didnt reply anything yet....may be hear something next week.... :)

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Guys, I just checked my e-CAS today and it indicated that my citizenship status changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made". However, when I click to see the messages, I still have the line:

We sent you a notice on January 13, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 29, 2016 at 12:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

What does mean? Should I receive another message after this? I hope it is a positive one.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
shinigami6231 said:
Guys, I just checked my e-CAS today and it indicated that my citizenship status changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made". However, when I click to see the messages, I still have the line:

We sent you a notice on January 13, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 29, 2016 at 12:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

What does mean? Should I receive another message after this? I hope it is a positive one.
There might be added an extra line when they have scheduled you for oath. From September 2015 until January 2016 I had "Decision Made" without the 6th line, only the notice for test.

rateb55

Apr 20, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinigami6231 said:

i'm like you exactly

my citizenship status changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made".
when I click to see the messages, I still have the line:

yycgirl

Aug 24, 2015
shinigami6231 said:

Mine showed as Decision Made with no change but after about a week, I got a new line added with my Oath invitation schedule.

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Thanks guys. I guess I am just little overexcited. I will wait for next week. Hopefully, I get a positive update soon.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
shinigami6231 said:

Congrats !!!, Its good news that your status has changed to "DM", the remaining part of message will be displayed by next week.

Have a best weekend !!! ;) CIC is quite slowing in doing good things......so even your DM status is truncated and coming in parts.. ;D ;D ;D

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Congrats !!!, Its good news that your status has changed to "DM", the remaining part of message will be displayed by next week.
That's not true at all — there's no certainty yet of the timeline. Hopefully shinigami6231 will receive an oath invitation sooner rather than later, but at the same time it could be weeks or even months (like in my case, and so many others in this forum) until the oath line is displayed.

Alias

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hi,

We have received the test invite for 01st March. In process since 14 Sep.

As for the interview, will we (myself and spouse) be interviewed separately, or together at the same time? Do we need to take 2 set of documents for each one of us? Can anyone please guide on this. Some of the documents have only one original copy, so wanted to understand how it is done.

Thanks,

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alias said:
Hi,

As for the interview, will we (myself and spouse) be interviewed separately, or together at the same time? Do we need to take 2 set of documents for each one of us? Can anyone please guide on this. Some of the documents have only one original copy, so wanted to understand how it is done.

Thanks,
Hi, as far as I've seen, couple always go together for the interview as they share same documents.. hope it helps...

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alias said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Well Me and my wife had test on 18 Feb. and for the interview we were called separately. I am not sure why because at the same time there was a family of 3 and they were called together. Either me and my wife were not having the same last name (i.e. on landing paper my wife was still carrying her family name) or it depends upon the CJ but for sure if you are going to be interviewed separately , The same CJ will call you one after another and at that time you can share or handover documents. Well this is what we did. More over they will ask only for DL, PR card, Health Card and Landing Paper which are separate for every one.
So just relax.. :)

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
My status changed from Inprocess to Decision made, oath invite is on 29th Feb'2016.

Jan 31, 2016
ganeshterala said:
My status changed from Inprocess to Decision made, oath invite is on 29th Feb'2016.
Hi Buddy congrats for that.....I also got my status changed to decision made today but didnot see oath invitation line.....how did you get oath invitation...on ecas or regular mail?