+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

kam2009

Jan 18, 2016
LostinCalgary said:
Yay!!! My eCAS status was just updated with my Oath invitation for Feb 29th! Couldn't be more excited.

Cheers guys.
CONGRATS!!!!!

I saw your post and decided to check my eCAS and mine was updated too. My Oath ceremony is on FEB 20th. I'm so excited, I didn't know I would be this excited lol. :D :D :D

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
kam2009 said:
CONGRATS!!!!!

I saw your post and decided to check my eCAS and mine was updated too. My Oath ceremony is on FEB 20th. I'm so excited, I didn't know I would be this excited lol. :D :D :D
Thank you! And congrats to you too! :D

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Good day Canadavisa 's members
I started mu immigration Journey with canadavisa and with David Cohen as my attorney. I started my Journey in January 2010 (applied for PR in2010)and got my citizenship in January 26, 2016 in Edmonton.
Thank you Ojeola and thank you all the forum members for your support and wish you all the best.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
FAAMS said:
Good day Canadavisa 's members
I started mu immigration Journey with canadavisa and with David Cohen as my attorney. I started my Journey in January 2010 (applied for PR in2010)and got my citizenship in January 26, 2016 in Edmonton.
Thank you Ojeola and thank you all the forum members for your support and wish you all the best.
Congratulations @FAAMS. I also had my Oath on the same date. It great to finally know that we won't have any business with CIC anymore..lol. All the Best.

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
Got my test date on 17th Feb'2016.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Ojeola said:
Congratulations @FAAMS. I also had my Oath on the same date. It great to finally know that we won't have any business with CIC anymore..lol. All the Best.
Ya no more business for both of us with CIC Ojeola :)
BTW I received my family 's passports today, so happy :)

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, have a quick question ....

My wife had received her test invite. We applied for our kids too along with her. They are < 14 years old at the time of application. Should they accompany her to present their identification (passports etc) during the interview? I understand they don't have to take the exam.

Please advice. Thank you in advance.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
DenverCO said:
Friends, have a quick question ....

My wife had received her test invite. We applied for our kids too along with her. They are < 14 years old at the time of application. Should they accompany her to present their identification (passports etc) during the interview? I understand they don't have to take the exam.

Please advice. Thank you in advance.
To be doubly sure, please check with Call Center agents or may be CIC website would have this on their FAQ's.

Its good idea to take kid's passports, PR cards to show to officer at the time of interview to cross check if they have the records.

Wish you all the best.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
FAAMS said:
Ya no more business for both of us with CIC Ojeola :)
BTW I received my family 's passports today, so happy :)
Oh, your passport application is fast. When did you apply for it? I havent receive mine yet although he send out date n it is on the 15th

canrami

Sep 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

I submitted for citizenship on June 9 from Mississauga, however no update on the app. status since it went on process on September 11. Any clue?