+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Badshah bhai said:
Test notice sent on 10th Nov for test dated 2 dec2015. received today by mail post. ecas also updated today. Me and my son 17 years applied as family. file in process on 1st sep. my office is surrey Bc. any advice for the test preparations
Hi we just took test at Surrey location in 12th Nov
Rather online I would rather suggest try concentrating on book as many times u can
What me and most of other ppl at test action felt most questions are directly from book
No inline app helped much
So try to read book book & corner

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
fourkey2001 said:
oath next week wednesday, finally a long journey comes to an end!!

I have a trip planned to the US Friday and hotels booked. I was wondering if my oath is Wednesday, is there any way I can travel to the US and return back without a canadian passport?

Or, is it possible to get a passport Friday itself?

Thanks
Congratulations. With you Citizenship certificate I think you can cross the border pending the arrival of your passport etc. Just make sure to take along any form of goverment identification eg Driver's licence.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi we just took test at Surrey location in 12th Nov
Rather online I would rather suggest try concentrating on book as many times u can
What me and most of other ppl at test action felt most questions are directly from book
No inline app helped much
So try to read book book & corner
Congratulations.

Icebergmoma

Jul 14, 2015
I just received the test invitation for December 1st in Montreal.

Timeline
Application received on June 10th
AOR in August 12th
In progress since August 20th

;D

sasansajedi

Dec 30, 2009
Ecase updated:

"We sent you a notice on November 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 1, 2015"
However I didn't receive email neither mail yet !
Time line:

Received : 9th June
AOR: 10 August
IP : 26 august
Test: 1st Dec.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Icebergmoma said:

Timeline
AOR in August 12th

;D
Congratulations.

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My wife had citizenship test yesterday and she passed and office said shewill send a letter for oath in 2 months.
But we just noticed in form that we have ticked male instead of female and forgot to check married checkbox. Not CIC even citizenship test officer caught this mistake in form and now all formality already completed and just waiting for oath call.
How should i now correct my mistake changing from male to female in form and married status need to check marked in form.
Should i infrom CIC now or while during oath i can mention this details?
even if i call CIC now does it delay my wife oath ?
Please suggest , don't know what to do.

Icebergmoma

Jul 14, 2015
Icebergmoma said:

Timeline
AOR in August 12th

;D
I received the convocation by standard mail yesterday and what was my surprise to see that my test is in Quebec city where I live ! That's a great news !

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
sasansajedi said:
Ecase updated:

"We sent you a notice on November 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 1, 2015"
However I didn't receive email neither mail yet !
Time line:

Received : 9th June
AOR: 10 August
IP : 26 august
Test: 1st Dec.
Congratulations

jimmydixit

Sep 13, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My wife had citizenship test yesterday and she passed and office said shewill send a letter for oath in 2 months.
But we just noticed in form that we have ticked male instead of female and forgot to check married checkbox. Not CIC even citizenship test officer caught this mistake in form and now all formality already completed and just waiting for oath call.
How should i now correct my mistake changing from male to female in form and married status need to check marked in form.

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hi june applicants, I took test on 12 Nov, and obviously still waiting for oath. So just your analysis on Calgary office..., November test guys may get oath in January or should we expect in February? As I see people from may september and October tests still waiting for oath. So, its quite optimistic to think we get oath in jan! ( anything in December would be a bonus surprise)

Just thinking out loud.......

My time line is as below :::

Application received : June 8
AoR: July 27
In Process : Aug 25
Fingerprint : 22 Oct
Test: 12 November
Oath: I hope Mid December or Early January.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
jimmydixit said:
Hi Everyone,

I personally think its NOT a big deal, the individual has all the documents with name to prove about the gender.

Probably even at the time of Oath, the staff might not notice this minor mistake. At the most they might laugh it off.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
malimm0a75 said:
Hi june applicants, I took test on 12 Nov, and obviously still waiting for oath. So just your analysis on Calgary office..., November test guys may get oath in January or should we expect in February? As I see people from may september and October tests still waiting for oath. So, its quite optimistic to think we get oath in jan! ( anything in December would be a bonus surprise)

Just thinking out loud.......

My time line is as below :::

Application received : June 8
AoR: July 27
In Process : Aug 25
Fingerprint : 22 Oct
Test: 12 November
Oath: I hope Mid December or Early January.
Congratulations on the progress on your application. Wishing you all the BEST