+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So we have atleast 7 applicants that have received the test dates based on the spreadsheet. Glad to see that.
And a lot of In process. Congrats to all those!

Will be curious to hear from BrandonP regarding the test on 02Sep.

I'm still waiting to see the change to in process, its still in AOR state. Hope to see it soon!
Good luck to all others waiting!

ohms

Jun 20, 2012
Hi Guys,
I just have a quick question. how do you receive the test invitation? is it by email or regular mail?

Hala k1

Jun 9, 2015
Hello,

My application was recieved Jun10
AOR on Aug 6
Ecas still has nothing about me!!!

Who has the same status?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ohms said:
Hi Guys,
I just have a quick question. how do you receive the test invitation? is it by email or regular mail?
I got it by e-mail.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Hala k1 said:
Hello,

My application was recieved Jun10
AOR on Aug 6
Ecas still has nothing about me!!!

Who has the same status?
I am same case Hala K1. I sent application on June 10 AOR August 10 and nothing since this time on my Ecas.
I am from Edmonton ....where are you from? Because it depends on your local office time frame in dealing with applications. I know mine is dead office.

Hala k1

Jun 9, 2015
FAAMS said:
I am same case Hala K1. I sent application on June 10 AOR August 10 and nothing since this time on my Ecas.
I am from Edmonton ....where are you from? Because it depends on your local office time frame in dealing with applications. I know mine is dead office.

FINALLY I GOT AN ECAS STATUS BUT ONLY WHEN I ENTERED THE APPLICATION NO. BUT NOT THE PR NO. AM IN OTTAWA AND THEY ARE SLOWER THAN ANYTHING

THEY STARTED TO PROCESS MY APPLICATION ON AUG 28, 2015

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Hi there

Today Afryernoon we received Call from CIC officer asking for our Oruginal Date of entry details which was in Old Passport.
Along with application I just sent my New passport which I'm using it for last 6yrs so for 4 yr history I thought New passport would be fine
Now the officer called and asked for Original Old PP , he aid he is gonna hold the file until he receive the documents

My question is we have lot of Immigration Stamps in Arabic. Do we need to Send along Translation or Just the PP pages wud be fine

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Hala k1 said:
FINALLY I GOT AN ECAS STATUS BUT ONLY WHEN I ENTERED THE APPLICATION NO. BUT NOT THE PR NO. AM IN OTTAWA AND THEY ARE SLOWER THAN ANYTHING

THEY STARTED TO PROCESS MY APPLICATION ON AUG 28, 2015
Congratulations :)

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there

Today Afryernoon we received Call from CIC officer asking for our Oruginal Date of entry details which was in Old Passport.
Along with application I just sent my New passport which I'm using it for last 6yrs so for 4 yr history I thought New passport would be fine
Now the officer called and asked for Original Old PP , he aid he is gonna hold the file until he receive the documents

My question is we have lot of Immigration Stamps in Arabic. Do we need to Send along Translation or Just the PP pages wud be fine
Even though you've not been required to submit translations, I'd recommend you to do that. Unless the Citizenship Officer dealing with your case is able to read Arabic, you'd have someone who might send a request for translations so the officers can read. I sent translations for everything that wasn't in English or French (I had Portuguese and Danish stamps in my passport); it's not a requirement - given that I didn't have documents that needed translation (which would be required if I had, but my education was all done in Canada), the only things in another languages were a few stamps in my passport - but gave me peace of mind to do so — I sent in colour photocopies of all pages of all passports plus translations.

Anyway, unless they've officially asked for translations then you don't have to, however I think it's a good idea to send translations (and keep a copy with you to take to test should the officer need it).

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there

CIC requires for citizen applications the biographical pages ONLY. Sending along translations and colored photocopies is done upon request....You'd better off sending what the officer requested without improvisation....

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Seweify said:
CIC requires for citizen applications the biographical pages ONLY. Sending along translations and colored photocopies is done upon request....You'd better off sending what the officer requested without improvisation....
But now that they have asked for the pages of the old passport (I'm not sure from Priya's post if she meant all pages, or just biographical pages of the old passport; I'm assuming they asked for all pages because she asked about the stamps in Arabic), what do you think is gonna happen when the officer receives a passport with stamps that they likely can't read? I think they'll ask for translations so they know what's in those stamps, delaying her application even further.

If CIC only asked for the biographical pages of the old passport - which isn't even covered in those 4 years, given that Priya's has been using another one for 6 years already -, then sure. But if they asked for all pages (and they don't know yet that there are stamps not in English or French in that passport), then I personally see precaution as the best way to do things, especially with a non-routine application right off the bat. This is pretty much the opposite of improvisation.

It's up to Priya selvaraj to decide what to do in her application.

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Thanks All
Miriam U R rgt , officer asked for full passport not just biological pages
So even I thgt it's better to send along with translation rather prolonging the process
Coz there are 5pages with stamps & Visa's so it's better to send translation along

Thanks all again for the help

blort128

Sep 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
24-07-2015
Hello everyone, I fulfilled 1095 days of physical presence on the 1st of June 2015.

Here's my timeline below:

App Sent: 01 June 2015 from Calgary via ExpressPost
App Received: 03 June 2015
AOR Received : 24 July 2015 through Email
In Process: 24 Aug 2015 in ECAS
Visa Office: Calgary

I don't know how to update the spreadsheet, have tried but looks like I can't. Can the moderator add my info to the spreadsheet, please.
Thanks

MithuShun

Jan 27, 2014
Dear members,

I do not know how to post a new question and I did not see any common post for August 2015 application. Therefore, I am posting this question here. Please forgive me if this is wrong and move to the appropriate section.

We applied for the Canadian citizenship on August 13th (Me, wife and one kid) and I received the whole documents and refusal letter from them stating following reason:

The passport(s) or travel document(s) provided do not cover the 6 year period preceding the date of
your application. Please send us a photocopy of the biographical page of any other passport(s) or travel
document(s) you have had during the relevant 6 year period'

We landed in Canada on June 14th 2007 (skill migration). My passport has been expired on August 2009, my son's passport expired on September 2010 and wife's passport expired on August 2014. Me and my son never visited to any countries since we landed. My wife visited to back home and stayed there only 3 weeks in 2012.

Wife has renewed her passport once. Me and my 10 years old son have not renewed our passport at any time and we do not have any other passport

Also I can see the authorities put a stamp / seal on some of the documents and photos and what does that mean?

Please kindly advise us on what we should do now? Do we need to send any letter and what we should state in that letter? We are really in panic now.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
blort128 said:
Hello everyone, I fulfilled 1095 days of physical presence on the 1st of June 2015.

Here's my timeline below:

App Sent: 01 June 2015 from Calgary via ExpressPost
App Received: 03 June 2015
AOR Received : 24 July 2015 through Email
In Process: 24 Aug 2015 in ECAS
Visa Office: Calgary

I don't know how to update the spreadsheet, have tried but looks like I can't. Can the moderator add my info to the spreadsheet, please.
Thanks
Congratulation, I will update the google sheet if it has not been done.