waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
MiriamT said:
Did your wife list her e-mail in the forms so they could e-mail her? If so, is it listed correctly?
Thanks. I forgot that part.... :-\

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After checking my emails for every two minutes today, I finally got the AOR. Yippie :p

They seem to be moving pretty quick as I was not expecting it untill second half of next week. One thing to notice, the email was received 6:30pm EST, so it must have been some hard working officer, working late hours on a summer Friday. Good for them.

I have updated the spreadsheet. Congratulations to everyone who got their AOR's and best luck everyone waiting for theirs. Its coming don't worry.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
nonoo said:
So my application got returned yesterday due to missing information of work/education history in the past four years. I don't know how I missed the part of not leaving the section "blank" . since I have not attended any institution and was not employed during this period so I checked on NO and thought it would be suffice but :'(
now I have to wait till mid 2017.
wish everyone all the very best
I am sorry to know that. The question I think clearly stated that if you were no employed then you need to specify the reason for unemployment and mention the dates as well. It also said don't leave the section blank. As you left it blank, they returned your application. You should have read the question 6F carefully.

Good luck for next resubmission once your are eligible to apply.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
forberta said:
After checking my emails for every two minutes today, I finally got the AOR. Yippie :p

They seem to be moving pretty quick as I was not expecting it untill second half of next week. One thing to notice, the email was received 6:30pm EST, so it must have been some hard working officer, working late hours on a summer Friday. Good for them.

I have updated the spreadsheet. Congratulations to everyone who got their AOR's and best luck everyone waiting for theirs. Its coming don't worry.
Congratulations

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received AOR on Aug. 5th and ECAS is active today.

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
My E-cas is active and says Received on 8th Aug'2015.

dexter1975

May 17, 2015
Hello June applicants! I see that the timeline sheet is all getting green, hopefully that the coming week willbe nicer to us, too. CiC received my papers JUne 10, and i see lucky applicants here had already received their AOR. Hopefully, its our turn this week. Mybiggest fear is seeing my application papers in our mailbox. I am from Winnipeg. Could somebody be kind enough to add me to the timeline sheet? I am a single applicant, and mailed application june 8, 2015. CIC received them on June 10. It's been almost 2 months now.

Thanks and more power to us June applicants!

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Folks, an application mailed on July 25 and received on July 30 is not a June application by any means — it was both mailed and received on July, so it's a July application. I know that there aren't many users on this board who applied in July, but please don't mess the June tracker; if you haven't applied in June you aren't a June applicant and shouldn't be on the June tracker. Other people had added their July information in there (both mailed and received in July), and one is back.

dexter1975

May 17, 2015
:mad: I had the worst nightmare last night! Dreamt that my application was returned due to lack of supporting documents like, my brothers and sistes' birth certificate (weird) and missing passport pages like travel stamps etc. geez! I thought it was real! This waiting game for AOR is taking a toll on me now. I hope the coming week will be good for the remaining June applicants.

BTW, thanks for adding me on the tracker! Appreciate it.

Mount212

Jul 31, 2015
Dont be afraid....be positive and have faith in God that He will make things easier for you n hopefully you will get your AOR soon
dexter1975 said:
:mad: I had the worst nightmare last night! Dreamt that my application was returned due to lack of supporting documents like, my brothers and sistes' birth certificate (weird) and missing passport pages like travel stamps etc. geez! I thought it was real! This waiting game for AOR is taking a toll on me now. I hope the coming week will be good for the remaining June applicants.

BTW, thanks for adding me on the tracker! Appreciate it.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MiriamT said:
Folks, an application mailed on July 25 and received on July 30 is not a June application by any means — it was both mailed and received on July, so it's a July application. I know that there aren't many users on this board who applied in July, but please don't mess the June tracker; if you haven't applied in June you aren't a June applicant and shouldn't be on the June tracker. Other people had added their July information in there (both mailed and received in July), and one is back.
1+++