+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pink123 said:
Hi!

Going to send my application today. I'm one of the eligible applicants under the new rules. :)
I am curious to know how fast is the new process compared to the old one. please keep us updated with your progress when you can.
Good luck

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Gussj said:
I am curious to know how fast is the new process compared to the old one. please keep us updated with your progress when you can.
Good luck
For now we have not seen any meaningful progress compare to the previous years / rule. I believe it will take months before the changes start to manifest. Let hope the AOR rate increase rapidly by the ending of this month.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
For now we have not seen any meaningful progress compare to the previous years / rule. I believe it will take months before the changes start to manifest. Let hope the AOR rate increase rapidly by the ending of this month.
Yes it will take time specially after the inflow of application coming in in June right before the new rule kicked in
Good luck to all

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Gussj said:
Yes it will take time specially after the inflow of application coming in in June right before the new rule kicked in
Good luck to all
Yeah, that true. With the current AOR rate for May applicants, we might as well be receiving our AOR by July. Let keep our fingers crossed.

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ojeola said:
Yeah, that true. With the current AOR rate for May applicants, we might as well be receiving our AOR by July. Let keep our fingers crossed.
Actually if you are June 10 and on applicant, you can't compare your application process to May applicants. It will be a lot faster process.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
troll2 said:
Actually if you are June 10 and on applicant, you can't compare your application process to May applicants. It will be a lot faster process.
Which one are you referring to that it will be faster? May applicants or June 10th? Currently, we applicants have not felt any changes in the processing timeline of application with the introduction of the NEW bill.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m22ij said:
Actually he might not,, I have a friend who submitted their application way before their time i believe she still had about 3 month before she can apply and so far she didn't get anything.. everyone case is different and you never know the judge might be that nice that he will approve the 3 days....

SharkHacks - be positive everything you ever wish for will happen, just patience my friend.
Tell your friend to be PREPARED to receive the RQ. "So far" means not yet.

There is no way in this world someone will get nowadays his citizenship with less than 1095 days of residence without a RQ and/or appearing before a judge.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi folks, I was just going through the old posts of the forum and learned that applications also returned due to missing passport pages. In my case I have submitted the "biographical" pages of both the passports along all the stamped pages just wondering if it’s enough.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
nonoo said:
Hi folks, I was just going through the old posts of the forum and learned that applications also returned due to missing passport pages. In my case I have submitted the "biographical" pages of both the passports along all the stamped pages just wondering if it's enough.
It should be enough, since that's all they ask for.

But they also returned my application (not the latest one, however) which included only the biographical pages... Because of that I included all pages of all passports and a letter that those were the only passports that I've ever had.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
MiriamT said:

But they also returned my application (not the latest one, however) which included only the biographical pages... Because of that I included all pages of all passports and a letter that those were the only passports that I've ever had.
Oh that's so bad, but why do you think your application would now be count under New rule instead of old since you submitted your application on 1st of June?
Do you mind sharing how many days of absences/travel history you have?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MiriamT said:

I believe that we are only required to submit the Biometric pages of our passport for the past 4years. I included my past and present passport pages and I photocopied the stamps of them. I think that just the basic requirement for now.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Hi folks, I was just going through the old posts of the forum and learned that applications also returned due to missing passport pages. In my case I have submitted the "biographical" pages of both the passports along all the stamped pages just wondering if it's enough.
It's actually too much. Probably won't hurt, but all you need is the bio pages.

mirki

Jun 12, 2014
Guys don't make me panic. I only included the bio page of my last passport (since Feb 2011), not the older one, simply because it was not required.

My PR application was returned back to me for a very stupid thing, I hope the same won't happen this time...

Tayara

Feb 1, 2013
I only provided my passport bio pages copy which covers the 4 years before application as per the requirements.
However, I have an old/expired passport, which I used it for landing, I did not send its bio pages copy since it doesn't fall in the 4 years window preceding the application date.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tayara said:
I only provided my passport bio pages copy which covers the 4 years before application as per the requirements.
However, I have an old/expired passport, which I used it for landing, I did not send its bio pages copy since it doesn't fall in the 4 years window preceding the application date.
You did the right thing .

Reactions: AbdulIBX