Israel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
24-02-2013
rayman_m said:
As per your residency calculator came out on the day your signed you met 1095 days residency requirement which looks fine for your case. However, your wife did not meet the basic requirement which will be decided by Judge and upon her convincing proof at the time she faces judge.

As you submitted both applications under family package and likely will be under non-routine process..
I just looked at my calculations with the new residency requirements .. holy smokes man !!! ... even a non routine process will be much better than having to wait until mid 2017 to apply i guess :)

My wife has 1093 days so i'm not sure how strict will they be with the couple of days.. even if they issue an RQ or with the judge I don't think we will have a problem. my daughter is in daycare, my wife and I work here, we only traveled out of the country twice for 20 days each , on vacation and that's it.. so i'm hoping we will go under routine process... I hope the NOAs i submitted for both myself and my wife will make things easier for us.

Anyways I knew we pushed our luck when we submitted early, but let's wait and see.

Thanks for the info Rayman

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
SharkHacks said:
I just looked at my calculations with the new residency requirements .. holy smokes man !!! ... even a non routine process will be much better than having to wait until mid 2017 to apply i guess :)

My wife has 1093 days so i'm not sure how strict will they be with the couple of days.. even if they issue an RQ or with the judge I don't think we will have a problem. my daughter is in daycare, my wife and I work here, we only traveled out of the country twice for 20 days each , on vacation and that's it.. so i'm hoping we will go under routine process... I hope the NOAs i submitted for both myself and my wife will make things easier for us.

Anyways I knew we pushed our luck when we submitted early, but let's wait and see.

Yeah, that how bad it is. I just checked mine also, I will be eligible to apply under the new rule by March 2017..The only issues I have with the rule is their inability to count the years before PR.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Tomorrow is the 1st week since the new rule came into effect. Hopefully, we get to have some level of movement on April / May applicants. The easier it get for May applicants then the easier for us as June applicants.

All the BEST to us all.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Badshah bhai said:
i have submitted my application for family citizenship on 31st may 2015 and received by cic on 3rd june 2015. please note
Kindly update the google sheet with your timeline. The link is below my forum profile.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Guys there are lots of people recieving AOR who applied in May. Hang in there. We will surly hear from them in 3 to 4 weeks.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Guys there are lots of people recieving AOR who applied in May. Hang in there. We will surly hear from them in 3 to 4 weeks.
Yeah, that correct. Within the coming days, i foresee lots of AOR being received.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SharkHacks said:

There is not even a slight chance an application with 1093 days will go routine.

superadel

Jan 2, 2015
Hey guys i had a RQ in march14 and after one week test for the citizenship in march 24 and i just saw in my file your application transfer to montreal office will contact you.
Anyone know what's meaning thx

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
superadel said:
Hey guys i had a RQ in march14 and after one week test for the citizenship in march 24 and i just saw in my file your application transfer to montreal office will contact you.
Anyone know what's meaning thx
Your application is know being processed by your local CIC office.

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Ojeola said:
Yeah, that correct. Within the coming days, i foresee lots of AOR being received.
Ojeola bro,

Complete injustice with me, very upset these day, first they closed buffalo office, when I was done with medical, it took 1.5 years extra and now they changed Citizenship rule, I would eligible on July 6,2015
Very much stressed these days :mad:

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
David_Parker said:
Ojeola bro,

Complete injustice with me, very upset these day, first they closed buffalo office, when I was done with medical, it took 1.5 years extra and now they changed Citizenship rule, I would eligible on July 6,2015
Very much stressed these days :mad:
Yeah, I quite agree with that. The buffalo closure really slows lots of PR applicant's. The only issue I have with the 4/6 is the non-acknowledgement of all the years without PR. Hopefully, they will review it if reelected.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
I was just going through the timeline of members for June and previous month. Is it correct if I assume most of the applicants are usually individuals rather than a family

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
dnyfyn said:
I was just going through the timeline of members for June and previous month. Is it correct if I assume most of the applicants are usually individuals rather than a family
Based on the statistics most applicants came as Student / TRV. Unless if we all just happen to be SINGLE..lol. Maybe that will work to help speed things up concerning our application. It seems AOR is currently being sent to May first week applicants for now.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
If its May first week AOR. Assuming they maintain the speed means in a months time June applicants should start to get the AOR.