+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
lana79 said:
Hi all. i sent my second application this morning with new receipt . i think my first one will be returned as incomplete. so i talked to the agent and adviced me to do so then i will withdraw the first one. in this case i beleive i am in the safe side
When is the expected day of delivery for the package? Hope you picked the fastest option available. All the best

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
thank you . i did send a cover letter as well explaining that this is the second one with new receipt as first one is incomplete. this one is complete and please process it and accept my apology.
i hope everything will be fine now.

AlieW

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv. Israel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Just sent it out today! Supposed to be delivered tomorrow by noon! Fingers crossed

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lana79 said:
thank you . i did send a cover letter as well explaining that this is the second one with new receipt as first one is incomplete. this one is complete and please process it and accept my apology.
i hope everything will be fine now.
For your second application, how did you answer the question 2 of application form ? (I have applied for Canadian citizenship before) Yes or No?

rajbmanian

Jun 8, 2015
Just sent in my application today. Should arrive in Sydney- NS by Wednesday morning( june10) at the latest. Fingers crossed for everything to go well. Hopefully i get AOR and i can relax a bit after that. Thanks to everyone for your help in answering questions and querries.

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
For q 2 i answered no. Just now i finished talking to the agent and she said it is correct as my first application wasn't open and no file for me. And she said as i indicated the date of my first one in my cover letter it is okay as by the date i signed i have no file in the system

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lana79 said:
For q 2 i answered no. Just now i finished talking to the agent and she said it is correct as my first application wasn't open and no file for me. And she said as i indicated the date of my first one in my cover letter it is okay as by the date i signed i have no file in the system
Thanks for information, why don't use the old receipt ?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
AlieW said:
Just sent it out today! Supposed to be delivered tomorrow by noon! Fingers crossed
Oh alright. All the best. Dont forget to include your information on the google sheet.

gana

Jun 7, 2011
Hi All

I sent my Application today through Purolator, which would be delievered hopefully on Wednesday. I completed my 1095 on June 6th 2015. I am applying from Northern BC. Good luck for all the applicants.

kharposhti

May 26, 2015
I sent my application today (June 8th) with purolator from downtown Toronto ... it is expected to be delivered tomorrow ... Cross our fingers!

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I sent my application today. I was 1095 yesterday and 1096 today. FedEx express says delivery Wednesday June 10 by 5pm at the most and I was told all couriers will take same time.. There is no direct overnight delivery because Sydney is not a major city this is why it takes 2 days!!

All the best for everyone I was told that government deliveries get priority and deliveries are first thing in the morning hope this is true!

AHTOXEC

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have a question.

I did not enter N/A in Apt. no. question 5 section E, do you think it is critical? I live in a house, and apartment # for me is N/A field. Just noticed that I put N/A in every possible field but in there :(

Thanks!