+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Anns123 said:
Dear Ojeola
There are so many conditions & rules in this bill which are not understandable.
Yea that correct but I think some of the rules are clear and direct. Although roles like "intend to live" was not well stated but as applicants we really don't have any choice than just to STICK with it.

All the best to us ALL.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
jcyj said:
My application was received also on June 4th. But now I realized that I make some errors on filling the application form, I left question 5.B blank, cause my mailing address is the same as my home address, second one is the question 6.F, I filled it in the form of 2014-01 to 2015-06, somebody said it should be filled as 2014-01 to present. How did you do for those two questions? Thanks
I think you should be fine. Although I put mine as 2013-01 - Till date etc but I believe anything of those options will work in as much as the information provided are correct.

Hopefully with the new rule we get to have AOR pretty soon. All the best.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
TomTony said:
For those who are applying in the coming days (before June 10), feel free to ask any question here, even basic questions if you are not sure about the answer! I sent my application last month, I will provide any information I have regarding the application. Anyone else who have information, please check this thread more until June 11 and provide advise for the new applicants.

Good luck to everyone.
When did u send urs? Have u got AOR yet? What happens to applns between apr 1stand jun 10th. Thanks

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am considering applying 18 days short for my physical presence.
What are the chances of everything to go through if I forget one of my trips?
what will happen if they find out at the interview that I was 18 days short? will they let go or reject the application and ask me to re-apply based on new regulations?
Will I have to pay the application fees again if my application got rejected due to 18 days short of physical presence?
I am thinking of taking the chance ?
Any input is appreciated

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
Yesterday called the agent and advised me to send new application with cover letter explaining why i am sending it.he said i have to do that in case the new law will start becore opening my file. if someone did it before to send second app xid you put cover letter explaining why?

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
what will happen if they find out at the interview that I was 18 days short? will they let go or reject the application and ask me to re-apply based on new regulations?
Will I have to pay the application fees again if my application got rejected due to 18 days short of physical presence?
Any input is appreciated
What will happen is that your application will take long long time.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
Any input is appreciated
Gussj, I do not think you are the only one who will be doing that...I have read many threads with people planning to do the same...and I highly believe the CIC is expecting that and will not hesitate to issue an RQ or even return the application right off the bat...

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
Gussj, I do not think you are the only one who will be doing that...I have read many threads with people planning to do the same...and I highly believe the CIC is expecting that and will not hesitate to issue an RQ or even return the application right off the bat...
Thank for your reply, after consulting with different people, It's highly unlikely it will go through. so I decided to wait for next year, and apply under the new rules, and not take any risk at this stage.
Thanks all.

kharposhti

May 26, 2015
RE: Best posting service

Hi Guys,

Q1 - I am planning to send my application on Monday 8th June. What is the fastest posting service out there? The application should be received by Wednesday 10th June. I live in Toronto. I am really nervous about this.

Q2 - For documents that need to be translated, is it enough to send the official translation since the official translation includes a copy of the original? Or you suggest I send a copy of the original document + the official translation (which has an attached copy of the document).

To be sure I am also sending all my plane tickets in the past four years. No harm in this I suppose ...

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Gussj said:
Thank for your reply, after consulting with different people, It's highly unlikely it will go through. so I decided to wait for next year, and apply under the new rules, and not take any risk at this stage.
Thanks all.
Yeah, I agree with you that it better to wait than taking the huge risk of applying with less physical requirements. Although 1yr might be a long time but according to CIC with the new rules application will be taking less than a year to process. All the best

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: RE: Best posting service

kharposhti said:
Hi Guys,

Q1 - I am planning to send my application on Monday 8th June. What is the fastest posting service out there? The application should be received by Wednesday 10th June. I live in Toronto. I am really nervous about this.

Q2 - For documents that need to be translated, is it enough to send the official translation since the official translation includes a copy of the original? Or you suggest I send a copy of the original document + the official translation (which has an attached copy of the document).

To be sure I am also sending all my plane tickets in the past four years. No harm in this I suppose ...
For Q1, you can send your application by Purolator, it offers next day service, I sent the mine June 3rd from Montreal and received on June 4th.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Re: RE: Best posting service

kharposhti said:
Hi Guys,

Check around with different courier to compare the duration it will take them to deliver the package to it destination. You might want to check online also about the estimated delivery date.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is for Southern Ontario:
Purolator offers next day delivery.
FedEx and Canada Post to Nova Scotia take at least two days.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
sjakub said:
This is for Southern Ontario:
Purolator offers next day delivery.
FedEx and Canada Post to Nova Scotia take at least two days.
The most average timeline for most packoage to be delivered depending in the location is about 2-3days. I wanted to ship overight through FEDEX from Winnieg and I was asked to pay $500, which is so rediculous. Ontario is not far from Sydney so it shoudnt take more than 2days @ least depending on the service used..

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Hello everyone i would like add myself up on the spreadsheet. I applied for citizenship from the province of Ontario (Toronto specifically) on june 4th 2015. Application recieved on june 5th 2015 via purolator.