Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
I landed yesterday april 26th at Etobicoke and was able to link it to my account today.

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
Landed March 13 in NB. Was able to link card with my CIC online account as soon as I got home after landing, so linked card about 45mns after landing... this afternoon,April 26, PR card status shown Updated (exactly after 6weeks) but no change in status.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Woodroc, I was looking at your post with legal falcon on a different thread on october 2017 "https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-281#post-6453573"
I have my GCMS with the same identical notes as you with the same status all passed with Ready for PS and S15(1). I can see that you have landed. Did you know what was PS referring to? and wht was the s15(1) referring to? Please, help by sharing your experience as I didn't find a lot of information about this PS. Thanks

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
Hi MDW, I landed at Woodstock, it's a small ground POE in NB. I only got their fax number from a CIC officer. guess faxing is the only way to contact them, came across your posts yesterday actually, thanks for you info and good luck!
Send fax then follow up by phone. Woodstock Road NB POE Phone: ‎(506) 325-3160. Speak to Immigration Superintendent. Ask to let you know when your problem is corrected. Write down name of officer you spoke to.

Can you please post Woodstock Road fax no as a reply for benefit of others who pass through that port? Thanks.

Last edited:

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I have received a request to resubmit 2 photos for PR Card as it did not meet specifications. I did a soft landing and now back in India. Can anybody recommend a good photo studio in Hyderabad who will understand this requirement ?

Also on the back of photo,I need to mention address of photo studio with sign. Is it ok if it has Indian address as they may reject it thinking I am now out of Canada and not living at address provided at the time of landing.
Please assist as I have to submit the photos in 30 days.

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
Hello, I have received a request to resubmit 2 photos for PR Card as it did not meet specifications. I did a soft landing and now back in India. Can anybody recommend a good photo studio in Hyderabad who will understand this requirement ?

Also on the back of photo,I need to mention address of photo studio with sign. Is it ok if it has Indian address as they may reject it thinking I am now out of Canada and not living at address provided at the time of landing.
Use any photo studio but carry https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf and a ruler with you to measure the photo. Let the photographer know you will only pay him if the photo meets this. Ok to have Indian address. The authority to negatively remark the PR card application is only with the officer who gives PR status.

Reactions: Jakev

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Landed on March 13th.
Linked the app to my profile the same day.
Status updated (to nothing really) on April 23rd.
Status updated again (to approved) on April 25th. The cards have been dispatched the same day (I called).

They are travelling to my address as I write.

Thank you, everyone! The wait is over! Wishing you a successful and prosper life here in Canada!

Reactions: Jakev

lw03070

Jan 8, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Passport Req..
13-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2018
LANDED..........
05-04-2018
Congratulations. Mine were approved April 12th but haven't been delivered to Mississauga address yet. Guess lost in transit. Will apply PRTD Monday :(
can we apply PRTD in Canada before we leave for home country?

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada

You could mention an Indian address on the back of the photo.

If you are worried about the specifications, you could use the PR card photo service mentioned in the below link:
https://www.gcmsbuddy.com/other-services/

This service might be useful as its based in Canada and the photographer is an expert with the specifications.