Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Please, people that got their applications approved, how lomg did you stay on "Additional documents you provided are being reviewd" before the approval?
Hi @Atlast, for my application, that status started for the business days till the overall status changed to approved.

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
oh but today MIGHT be a public holiday ... maybe try tomorrow too ...
I called this morning and was told that they sent out the card yesterday. So relieved to not have to change my travel plans! Still a mystery why I could never see my application status or link it to myCIC but anyway, at least it hadn't vanished into thin air! Thanks again for your help!

Reactions: kalpan

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed September 13 2017 at Ottawa YOW Airport.
PR Card application linked September 18th.

No change whatsoever to the application. (No documents needed, application still in progress)

Frustrating to see people who have landed much later, already receive their cards. Hoping to see an update on November 14th (after the holiday)
So just now my application got updated and it is approved. No update on wife's application though still.
Landed 14 September.

HOWEVER, under the document status where it mentions the card's number and expiry date, it incorrectly shows my wife's passport number under "Travel document number" instead of mine!! Is this a problem or we could just ignore this info here? Is one's passport number even printed on the PR card? This is a bit weird.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
I called this morning and was told that they sent out the card yesterday. So relieved to not have to change my travel plans! Still a mystery why I could never see my application status or link it to myCIC but anyway, at least it hadn't vanished into thin air! Thanks again for your help!

awesome ! .. congrats

Reactions: jammin24

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
PR cards approved, timeline:

Landed: September 23, 2017
Review of additional documents changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed": November 8, 2017
(New photo request: Not needed)
PR card approved: November 14, 2017
PR card delivered: waiting

Reactions: Gwalia

g99

May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi ,

Can you please tell which number should we contact them and what details should I keep handy before calling them.

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Hi ,

Can you please tell which number should we contact them and what details should I keep handy before calling them.
8882422100, 2, 3, 4, 0. Don't trust what it tells you about the wait time to speak with an agent. Mine went from 27 minutes to 1 minute (after about 10 minutes) to 1 minute again to 7 minutes to 1 minute lol. They asked for my UCI number, and confirmed my personal details before checking on the status of the application. Good luck.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
There must be something wrong with the info you're trying to input while linking your PR card application. And yes, it can be link. Dont get yourself confused.Most applicants here on this thread have their PR card application linked to their MyCIC account. Try using the info on your birth certificate and/or passport when entering your birthplace. Remember to place the special characters and abbreviations as well.
thaks for information........i have successfully linked my PR card application to my CIC account......and the status is showing as .....Submitted......but i see nowhere my PR delivery address........i just want to check that whether the officer entered my PR card delivery mail address correctly in the system. From where i can verify that ??

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Initial PR card application can be linked in mycic account. You might got confusion while talking to officer. I would suggest please call again to confirm. Many of the applicants fail to link their application due to wrong credentials they enter while linking.
thaks for information........i have successfully linked my PR card application to my CIC account......and the status is showing as .....Submitted......but i see nowhere my PR delivery address........i just want to check that whether the officer entered my PR card delivery mail address correctly in the system. From where i can verify that ??

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
So just now my application got updated and it is approved. No update on wife's application though still.
Landed 14 September.

HOWEVER, under the document status where it mentions the card's number and expiry date, it incorrectly shows my wife's passport number under "Travel document number" instead of mine!! Is this a problem or we could just ignore this info here? Is one's passport number even printed on the PR card? This is a bit weird.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no way for us to view the address keyed in by the Immigration Officer. You will have to call CIC and ask them to read out the address they have in their records.

Reactions: cool_eagle

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
How long did it take to get approved after status changed to "Additional documents you provided are being reviewed"?
sorry, I am not sure when the system changed the status of additional documents. May be 5 days including weekends.