+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

liunicv

Oct 5, 2015
rebelhero said:
Let me know when you receive your PR card. I landed on 21st January too but haven't received the PR card yet. The CIC agent says my card was mailed out on 27th February.
what, where do you live?
It takes 4-5 days for most people as I observe from this website.

liunicv

Oct 5, 2015
KCee0312 said:
I got mine today ^^

I called them this morning and they said it was sent to my mailing address a week ago.

Arrived : Dec 10, 2016
Received Email for Incorrect Photo: Feb 3, 2017
Sent new Photographs: Feb 6, 2017
Mailed to me : March 7, 2017
PRC Received: March 14, 2017

It is done ^*

GoodLuck everyone!
Which city do you live If I may ask?

rebelhero

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
21-01-2017
liunicv said:
what, where do you live?
It takes 4-5 days for most people as I observe from this website.
I had given my friend's address. He resides in Mississauga,ON.

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
liunicv said:
Landed on Dec 23rd, resubmit photo on Feb 20,
Called CIC on Friday, saying card has mailed out on March 14th.

How long it takes to get Vancouver, I thought I will get it on March 17th, but it did not come.
Pray for next Monday.
Same here, they told me it was mailed out on March 17. and hopefully I'm gonna get it today (Vancouver)

shurli

Sep 29, 2016
TomasX90 said:
Same here, they told me it was mailed out on March 17. and hopefully I'm gonna get it today (Vancouver)
It takes exactly one week in regular mail. So, if it was posted on 17 March (Friday), you will receive your card on 24 March (Friday).

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when do you guys think is the "right" time to call CIC to hear some updates about PR card? like at least how many days after landing?

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4-5 weeks I think. At least you will know whether they need a different photo or not.

schen11

Feb 26, 2017
Hi guys!

Landed 2/2, 2017.

Finally got my PR card today! I'm living in BC Vancouver, the card was mailed out on 3/13. So it took 5 business days to arrive!

Good luck to other people who are waiting for their cards!

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This waiting is killing me ???

I landed on Nov 26 2016 with my husband but only his PR card was received on Feb 2017.

I'm still waiting but I don't know what to do

Does anyone know cic e-mail? I don't want to call for them, thanks

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vzoo said:
4-5 weeks I think. At least you will know whether they need a different photo or not.
Thanks! I called them today but it didn't help :( The agent refused to help check my application status (didn't even ask for my doc no. or anything) and kept saying I have to wait until 45 days (the current processing time) is over and I will receive the card by then. You know, the very "official" answer which is always correct but does not help.

I have seen a lot of other people did get update from cic call centre agents, so I believe some agents do help check the status while some don't. I will try to call again a few days later and hope I can get a more helpful response.

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovepanda said:
Thanks! I called them today but it didn't help :( The agent refused to help check my application status (didn't even ask for my doc no. or anything) and kept saying I have to wait until 45 days (the current processing time) is over and I will receive the card by then. You know, the very "official" answer which is always correct but does not help.

I have seen a lot of other people did get update from cic call centre agents, so I believe some agents do help check the status while some don't. I will try to call again a few days later and hope I can get a more helpful response.
If the agent is not willing to help. Simply say thanks, hang up and call again, lol

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
lovepanda said:

As per your timeline you landed on the 18th. I suggest you give it another week and a bit before calling them again. I called them before my 30 day mark and precisely got the same "unhelpful" answer and a couple of other people here and elsewhere have reported the same response. Call them next week.

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
lovepanda said:

I have had similar experiences .. just keep trying. Eventually you will get to talk to an agent who is willing to help and will respond to every question of yours. :)

You can try every week. This is because they have all the records of when the calls were made, so if you call within 7 days, you might get a response - "please call after 7 days".