Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
Rlcdelena,

I think you are lost....this forum is for those waiting for PR cards, not passports or still in the PR application process(as I can see on your profile there)......please find the right forum to ask.

Thanks

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
Thanks Araz,

Seeing that you landed on the very same day as me......that should give me hope buddy kkkkk....

I see.......so it means its taking basically 4 days from Sydney, Nova Scotia to Toronto......so to other provinces it means we may add a few extra days; may be 3 or 4 more days, just guessing guys kkkk

Hoping and praying for the best....

Lets keep updating each other guys....

Cheers.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Received my card on Wednesday in mailbox in Toronto , was mailed on monday according to a cic officer.

Cheers!

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
Mr Tee,

Congrats Mr Tee.....Mine was also emailed on same day as yours(Monday, 21 November) but am still waiting.......only that am a bit far: in Regina, Saskatchewan.....

Praying for the best.......and all the best to you as you settle in buddy.

Cheers.

VijayAggarwal

Jun 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
I got my PR card yesterday by regular post.

I landed on Oct 15th at Peace Arch, BC.

I also got following email yesterday:

Hello,

Our records show that you may be a permanent resident (PR) of Canada. This email is a reminder that you must present your valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada.

Canadian permanent residents who do not present a valid PR card or PRTD may be denied boarding their flight to Canada for not having the appropriate travel documents.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside of Canada. The expiry date is printed on the card. If your PR card is expired or will expire within six months, you should apply now to renew your card.

If you are in Canada and do not currently have a permanent resident card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.
If you are outside of Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).

Plan ahead and check the processing times to receive a valid PR card or PRTD before your next international trip.

Please note that if you believe you no longer meet Canada’s permanent residency requirements, your permanent resident status must be resolved before you can apply for a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For example, if you choose to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status, you can then apply for an eTA or a visa. Learn more about your residency requirements and your options as a permanent resident of Canada.

We encourage you to share this information with your family and friends as we want to avoid Canadian permanent residents experiencing travel delays because they don’t have the appropriate travel document to board a flight to Canada.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Congratulations to all applicants who received their cards.

I called CIC yesterday, but the agent refused to check my status and told me that I should wait longer.

I landed on 18 October at Toronto Pearson airport. No photo request has been received up to now.

By the way, The auto-attendant mentioned yesterday that all cards whose applications were mailed after 14 October have not yet been processed. Anyway, when I repeated calling today, I heard that all cards after 24 October have not yet been processed and that the current processing time is 31 days. That means that cards of those who landed before 24 October must have been processed or printed.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
I landed on oct 17. Agent looked up my file and told me that my card was mailed on Nov 21. I hope to get it on Monday or Tuesday. I am in Vancouver, quite far from NS.

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
Hi Veejay,

Congrats on your PR card.

Which city are you based in?

Regards

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
Hi SS66,

You must continue calling until you get an agent who is willing to help and can get into your profile. I also did that till I got one who then told me that my card was sent out on 21 November.....from my experience ladies are more helpful than man.....so i pray you bump into one kkkk

I am damn sure your card is already printed and sent out by now if you have not received a request for photos by now...these cards a quick to be done as long as everything is in order buddy.

By end of next week I expect to hear of your update about receipt to PR card here kkk

All the best my dear....

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
Hi SecularFirst,

You re like me......am in Regina, Sakatchewan...very far.......landed on 14 October, card dispatched on 21 November.......

Lets hope next week we celebrate buddy.

Cheers...

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Jongwe123 said:
Hi SS66,

You must continue calling until you get an agent who is willing to help and can get into your profile. I also did that till I got one who then told me that my card was sent out on 21 November.....from my experience ladies are more helpful than man.....so i pray you bump into one kkkk

I am damn sure your card is already printed and sent out by now if you have not received a request for photos by now...these cards a quick to be done as long as everything is in order buddy.

By end of next week I expect to hear of your update about receipt to PR card here kkk

All the best my dear....
Hello Jongew123,

I will surely try calling again on Monday and hope that I will reach somebody who is willing to give a definitive answer to my inquiry.

By the way, I hope you will have received your card by Monday. This regular mail is damn slow service.

All the best and keep us updated.

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
Guys,
I landed on October 09, 2016 at Toronto Pearson International Airport. Till now I have not got any request for photos so I am hoping things are fine on that front. Seeing all your posts I am hoping that my PR card should have been already printed and mailed. The address that I have provided is of a friend in Alberta - any idea how long does it take for the PR cards to be delivered in Alberta?
Also, I tried calling this number - 1 613 944 4000 using international calling since I am currently in the US. The automated system kept giving me the message that the call cannot be processed from the area I am dialling from! I have tried this number earlier and I was able to get to an agent to talk.
Has anybody else seen this issue or are there any other numbers that I can try?

Thanks for your inputs guys!

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
prab0 said:
NO i rented a mailbox in My province and gave MAilbox address. I got my card couriered to friend's address in ToRONTO from there.
Yes by next week if there has been no photo request till now.
Thanks buddy for the information!! :) My friend in Alberta has not received them till now so hoping they are delivered soon! :)

Thandara

Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys
This is regarding PRTD,
What is residency obligation and what proof I need to provide to them to get PRTD?
I am really scared to go but it's an emergency , became permanent Resident on Oct 9th but no card yet
Please help me to get PRTD from India and what I need show that I will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days of physical presence in Canada ?
appreciate your help

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Thandara said:
Hi guys
This is regarding PRTD,
What is residency obligation and what proof I need to provide to them to get PRTD?
I am really scared to go but it's an emergency , became permanent Resident on Oct 9th but no card yet
Please help me to get PRTD from India and what I need show that I will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days of physical presence in Canada ?
appreciate your help
You can contact Canada visa application center. They will guide you to what is needed.

As far as I know, you are not required to prove 730 days given that you are still newly landed and you could easily accumulate this period in a due course...this is required from people who stay outside Canada for extended period of time I.e for 2 or 3 years, not from recently-landed immigrants. You could also attach a photocopy of your COPR to prove this fact.

Good luck!