+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Scarborough Citizenship 2012

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Abahoni ,

thanks for your concern man but no nothing new yet but please dont forget your promise never ever vote for the

conservative party and you can take a look at this site if you have time

www.shd.ca

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
Hello Abahoni ,

thanks for your concern man but no nothing new yet but please dont forget your promise never ever vote for the

conservative party and you can take a look at this site if you have time

www.shd.ca
I will let you know, but there are no election soon..Keep us updated, I am praying for you. Planing for a trip as a Canadian citizen...

unison2k1

May 29, 2013
SeqOrder said:
I got an update on E-cas. Oath Ceremony on June 24th - Letter was sent on 06th. However, the letter has been sent to my old address. I believe, your letter as well is on the way.
Wow!!!! Congrats SeqOrder.... Good that you checked your E-CAS status... Did you traced your letter and got it?

Cheers
Unison2k1

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know there is no election but lets not forget what this harper and his dirt government done with us lets all vote for Trudeau in the next elation

and also you have to know that the liberal party was the first who opened the door for the immigration .

good luck in your trip and be proud to be canadian :)

Unison2k1 : you talk so much please be quiet !!!!!

unison2k1

May 29, 2013
gamasa said:
I know there is no election but lets not forget what this harper and his dirt government done with us lets all vote for Trudeau in the next elation

and also you have to know that the liberal party was the first who opened the door for the immigration .

good luck in your trip and be proud to be canadian :)

Unison2k1 : you talk so much please be quiet !!!!!
Hey Gamasa

I am totally talking about Citizenship and Immigration. You are canvasing people to vote for certain Political Party in a Citizenship Forum....

And you are telling me I talk so much!!!! I am trying to keep the forum alive buddy....

you should cheer me up!!!!

Anyways, Tks for letting me know.... These all are frustrations and expectations of Citizenship....coming out as comments in the FORUM....

Cheers
Unison2k1

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi Unison2k1 ,

Im sorry man if i was little rude but as you said it is the frustrations from this #@$% government

they anti immigration .. they destroy canada look in this site www.shd.ca

did you hear about the 3 pillion dollar missing

90,000 dollar for the fat pig duffy

50,000 pain work for air plan ...etc

one from the most dirty party and prime minister in history of canada

p.s: if you notice this forum is create BY ME and i know how i keep it in the top and more view also :)

unison2k1

May 29, 2013
Good News Guys.... I got my Oath letter yesterday (dated 10th June).... My Oath ceremony is on 24th June at 1:30 PM.....

Cheers
Unison2k1

thunderlight

Apr 5, 2013
i just got the Oath Ceremony in June 10th, at 9am in scarborough town centre it was an amazing experience, now i am a proud Canadian, thanks to Gamasa and MaryChad in this forum for your constant support with key info in the citizenship process, when i got in the ceremony room line they just checked my PR card and the pink letter of ceremony and thats it, not even a single question, they let me get inside.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unison2k1 : what great news now im able to tell you please dont forget to vote for Trudeau 2015 because u are Canadian citizen :)

thunderlight : what other great news dont forget to come and visit the forum between time to time :)

if i had the chance to do it again i will still chose canada

thunderlight

Apr 5, 2013
as a Canadian citizen now my vote and all my friends and neighbors its for the lib party, we gonna win and gamasa you are welcome for a Canada day barbeque and cold free beer in the landsdowne park in July 1st. i am using the free 1 year pass for arts and museums i got in the oath ceremony and now i am not sure if should apply now and get the actual passport or wait for the new epassport in july 2nd because the lines of people applying are going to be huge also 40% more xpensive.

thunderlight

Apr 5, 2013
other thing the sense i saw in the ceremony that the officials were trying to pass everyone quickly to get their oath seems to be that they are under pressure.Nobody was checked the candidates like in test interview.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello thunderlight ,

barbeque and cold free beer is cool but where is the weed :)

wait and get the new passport be proud with the new passport style

thanks again to support the liberal party this is our aim no more Conservative who make us suffering and close the door in face

the new immigrant and you know this pig kenny went to Ukraine to get people from there !!!!!!!!!!!! really

the whole world know what Ukraine this export ;)

good luck and bring your whole family in this country :)

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gamasa,

I dislike the Conservatives as well. However, I come to this forum to read and discuss immigration issues, and not politics. I have been opening several threads and have been seeing your political posts. If you would like to discuss politics, I am sure there are more relevant platforms for that outside of this website.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fox ,

I saw today the Processing Times for citizenship is 25 month which over 2 years

in UK : 9 months

in AUS : 6 months

USA : 8 months since you apply lets not forget what this Dirt conservative party do

see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49lOCCC0MvQ

to know what the liberal party do for us and dont forget min 5:10

touché

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Gamasa,

Enough already with the politicking. Please focus on citizenship and immigration issues. Your incessant canvassing for votes is actually one of the 'DON'Ts' you agreed to in the terms and conditions of this forum when you registered. It's called SOLICITATION. Would love to see you stick to the issues and take politics elsewhere. There's a place for it..but it ain't here.