Conservative party efforts :
3 pillion dollar missing
90,000 dollar for the fat pig duffy
50,000 paint work for air plan
war in iraq
lost seat in UN
obstacles to sponsor your parents
citizenship application process time 2 years

FOX if you really love this country and care about your future and your kids or friends DONT vote for Conservative party

p.s: i have NEW and VIP info regarding the call center and how you get access to the right info in your file i will post latter on

mmmmmm

Apr 18, 2013
adharva said:
My timeline is Applied Apr 2012, transferred to Scarb office and started processing Dec 2012. Waiting for test request.

Anyone with timeline of `Started Processing in Dec 2012` receive letter to write the test ?

Its seems everyone (including me) with similar application times (i.e status 'in process' oct-dec 2012) is still waiting for a test date. Any updates anyone? And are all Toronto applications now processed at Scarborough office?

wania

Sep 18, 2012
ivanlee4 said:
My time line, application received : Dec 20/ 2011
Start processing : Apr 16/ 2012
Application transferred to Scarborough office : May 5/2012
Citizenship test : June 20/ 2013

any insight for the test will be much appreciated. Thank you.
My husband's test is on the same day too but he is in mississauga office. Is there any one from mississauga office here.

ivanlee4

Jan 17, 2013
I got my citizenship test today june 20th/2013 in Scarborough Town Centre and I have a perfect score. You must get at
least 15 correct answers out of 20 to pass. As long as you study hard on the booklet and exercised online multiple choice questions available on the net, you should not have any problem.

After the test , the officers will interview and check all your documents. They will test your oral english conversation and expect you to
answer in complete sentence (not just one or two words). I saw some people who passed the test but did not pass the english oral test and were given letters to see the judge in 2 years. So those of you who are not that fluent in English, PLEASE PRACTICE your english conversation.

Some applicants were given RQ at the interview because they come and go to USA quite frequently. If you were given RQ, expect that
total processing time in 35 months. We were told at the test, that those who pass the test and interview will get the oath in 2 - 4 months. Note : All the information above, I got it by eavesdropping the conversations, I sat on the front row so I could hear the questions they asked to applicants.

jrou

Aug 18, 2012
ivanlee4 said:
I got my citizenship test today june 20th/2013 in Scarborough Town Centre and I have a perfect score. You must get at
least 15 correct answers out of 20 to pass. As long as you study hard on the booklet and exercised online multiple choice questions available on the net, you should not have any problem.

After the test , the officers will interview and check all your documents. They will test your oral english conversation and expect you to
answer in complete sentence (not just one or two words). I saw some people who passed the test but did not pass the english oral test and were given letters to see the judge in 2 years. So those of you who are not that fluent in English, PLEASE PRACTICE your english conversation.

Some applicants were given RQ at the interview because they come and go to USA quite frequently. If you were given RQ, expect that
total processing time in 35 months. We were told at the test, that those who pass the test and interview will get the oath in 2 - 4 months. Note : All the information above, I got it by eavesdropping the conversations, I sat on the front row so I could hear the questions they asked to applicants.
Hello ivanlee4, thanks sharing this information with us, would you mind sharing your timeline as well?

ivanlee4

Jan 17, 2013
To : JROU

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivanlee4 ,

every word you said is correct only thing you missing they have to tell you now if you pass the test or no did they told you ?

FOX please no one vote for conservative party they are anti immigration

TRUDEAU 2015 <<<<<

ivanlee4

Jan 17, 2013
GAMASA :
After the test, they immediately scanned the answers. The result of the scan together with
other documents you submitted at the application will be forwarded to the officer.
Then all applicants will be called one by one by the officers for an interview.
At the interview, they told you whether or not you passed the test.

jrou

Aug 18, 2012
ivanlee4 said:
Thank you!

cat_intl

Feb 25, 2013
ivanlee4 said:
Thanks Ivan, please update when you get the oath letter!

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOX

I want say dont trust in the call center because you can hear diff answer in the same day if you call many times THEY DONT KNOW any thing

the solution is ask to seclude call with ( customer relation ) if he ask u why say it is private matter ...customer relation

have the power and the knowledge to tell you what in your file correct 100%

p.s: the citizenship is your RIGHT and you pay $ 200 so you MUST get service

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fox ,

today i have Proven Practice Package for Canadian Citizenship Test i find it in number one site for practice

which is http://www.v-soul.com

there is free test but the one you buy it cost $ 15 and it is really good

the link for download is http://www.freeuploadsite.com/do.php?id=18159

file name is : test 2013

p.s: dont forget when you become citizen to vote for the liberal party Trudeau 2015 :)

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
ivanlee4 said:
GAMASA :
After the test, they immediately scanned the answers. The result of the scan together with
other documents you submitted at the application will be forwarded to the officer.
Then all applicants will be called one by one by the officers for an interview.
At the interview, they told you whether or not you passed the test.
Hey Ivanlee,
Dude i have my test there in a week time, if you can possibly share your whole experience of the test day as in what kind of questions to expect in exam??? what kind of questions to expect by CO??? what documents will they be reviewing??? and how important is oral communication will that trigger a RQ??
your response in detail will be highly appreciated :)