+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all my fellow Family Class Sponsorship friends...

JennaJ86

Apr 25, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11th, 2012
AOR Received.
Oct. 3rd, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct. 5th, 2012
Med's Done....
May 31st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
May 5th, 2013
LANDED..........
June 14th, 2013
HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!!

I know it's only Saturday but wanted to pass on the sentiment. I know I'm thankful for my partner and any bit of good news we get on our application.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and good luck with all of your applications!

Maybe some of you will have something to be extra thankful for once ECAS is back up and running :)

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Re: To all my fellow Family Class Sponsorship people...

JennaJ86 said:

I know it's only Saturday but wanted to pass on the sentiment. I know I'm thankful for my partner and any bit of good news we get on our application.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and good luck with all of your applications!

Maybe some of you will have something to be extra thankful for once ECAS is back up and running :)

Same to you!

Boxerjay

Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: To all my fellow Family Class Sponsorship people...

JennaJ86 said:

dont eat too much turkey lol joking :p happy thanksgiving :)

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hello,

Please tell me about my situation? We ars SINP candidate
We have been submitted medicals and landing fees now CIC third time asked for Background Declaration forms we have time till end of the October we will send them in full correction again
Please tell me these forms which CIC is asking these are for background Checks ? if they are for background cheaks then what will they do for background ? either contact with document issuing authorities ?
we have also submitted police clearance certificates to Nova Scotia have they been cheeked

thanks
JennaJ86 said: