File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
canpuneet said:
Hi all,
I sent PCC for my parents via Canada Post registered email to New Delhi Visa Office. I was hoping that I will be able to track it as it requires signatures. However, since thw package landed in Delhi more than a week ago, there is no tracking progress or status changes. The last status shows- "International shipment has arrived in a foreign country- INDELA"
Calling up Canada Post hasn't helped. Has anyone else used registered mail from Canada Post to send documents to India. Is the tracking available once documents reach India?
Did CIC - Delhi, asked you to send the original/copy of the pcc in mail/post to them?
everyone is asked to send a scan copy of it via email

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
skekk said:
Is there a website of Indian post where you can check? When I send something to USA or Russia I have to go to local post website once it crosses the border of country of destination.
The problem is that CanadaPost has not given me any local tracking number that will work in India. I googled a lot yesterday, though I did not find a concrete explanation, my assumption is that tracking does not work for registered mail for international parcels- which is strange and would have been helpful had they told me that when I was sending the mail through them.

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
kilamans said:
Did CIC - Delhi, asked you to send the original/copy of the pcc in mail/post to them?
everyone is asked to send a scan copy of it via email
Yes, I was asked to send originals to the NDVO.

PCC and Foreign travel form for my parents.
RPRF to Mississauga

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpuneet said:
The problem is that CanadaPost has not given me any local tracking number that will work in India. I googled a lot yesterday, though I did not find a concrete explanation, my assumption is that tracking does not work for registered mail for international parcels- which is strange and would have been helpful had they told me that when I was sending the mail through them.
You're right there's no tracking for registered mail for international parcels (post to post) unless you send it thru courier (like Fedex..etc.)

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Thank You, I'll keep on checking.
BTW do you check ECAS using UCI or Application # or both ?

Z

BQM said:
@ztariq

I got the Pic request around July 4th. Keep checking ECAS and attach the application with the CIC account in case if they have wrong email address you will still get the message through CIC account.

kimiz

Apr 14, 2016
Hello all,

I have two questions regarding to parent sponsorship I appreciate if you answer them.
1-Should only one person (sponsor OR cosigner) have the minimum income or it can be a combination of two?
More clearly I mean is it possible to apply if the income of me PLUS my husband respects the minimum amount?

2-Does having a bank account with some investments help in the sponsorship application?

Thanks a lot

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
BQM said:
@ztariq

I got the Pic request around July 4th. Keep checking ECAS and attach the application with the CIC account in case if they have wrong email address you will still get the message through CIC account.
Hi, how do you link ECAS to a cic account- would it be my cic account or my parents?

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimiz said:
Hello all,

I have two questions regarding to parent sponsorship I appreciate if you answer them.
1-Should only one person (sponsor OR cosigner) have the minimum income or it can be a combination of two?
More clearly I mean is it possible to apply if the income of me PLUS my husband respects the minimum amount?

2-Does having a bank account with some investments help in the sponsorship application?

Thanks a lot
Hi,
1- If sponsor meets the minimum income requirement,you do NOT need co-signer.So it can be only Sponsor or Sponsor & co-signer depending on your income.
2- If the investment gives you any return annually, it can be considered as your income.

kimiz

Apr 14, 2016
IndoCanadian777 said:
Hi,
1- If sponsor meets the minimum income requirement,you do NOT need co-signer.So it can be only Sponsor or Sponsor & co-signer depending on your income.
2- If the investment gives you any return annually, it can be considered as your income.
Thanks for your response.
Regarding to my first question the problem is that neither me nor my husband have the minimum income. However the SUM of our incomes respects the limit. Do you think we will not be eligible to sponsor my mom?

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@Praveen:
When I click nothing happens. Do you think it's because you're not from BC?
Thanks in advance.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimiz said:
Thanks for your response.
Regarding to my first question the problem is that neither me nor my husband have the minimum income. However the SUM of our incomes respects the limit. Do you think we will not be eligible to sponsor my mom?
Sum must be equal or greater than the minimum requirement.

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
My parents application is with CPC-Ottawa. The background check has been in progress from around Nov. 24. Any idea on how long shall we wait from here?

Lsg

Jan 15, 2016
Can someone please please answer my question? I really appreciate it:
What do they check in the medical exam? My dad is diabetic. Could that cause a problem?

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
my mother finally became PR after flag polling on the US border with Montreal.

finally this journey is over. wish the best for everybody who is still waiting.

if you got questions pm me as i will no longer be looking to the threads.

cheers

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
random hero said:
my mother finally became PR after flag polling on the US border with Montreal.

finally this journey is over. wish the best for everybody who is still waiting.

if you got questions pm me as i will no longer be looking to the threads.

cheers
Congratulations!

C.