+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

kalpit

Aug 24, 2013
kalpit said:
I have applied for Mother immigration in 2016. I received SA in June 06, 2016. My mom passport has expire in September 2016 and she received her new passport in November 2016. How can i inform CIC? Do i need to fill out all the form contains her old passport number?
Senior member please help

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
kalpit said:
Senior member please help
send the new passport scans via the webform.. search for cic webform on google

fsv

Dec 31, 2016
avi_15 said:
send the new passport scans via the webform.. search for cic webform on google
By mistake I sent Oder version of imm0008 to New Delhi visa office along with other updated application forms, medical and PCs and other requested documents on dec 28, 2016. Should I wait for them to contact me or I should submit updated form using case inquiry webform. This is all for my mother under PGP.

Please advice?

Efc

Jul 17, 2016
hkx23 said:
Hello Everyone,
My parents just got the medical exam email. My dad had two heart stents implants a few years back and his condition is stable now. A little bit higher blood pressure and sugar level which is normal for his age(60). Did anyone had any experience about his kind medical condition? will the heart stens implants cause to a refusal of the application? Thanks for any input.
Hi hkx23,

I am in same situation now. My dad has heart and diabetic conditions and his condition is stable as well. My parents got medical request early December and completed the medical 10 days back.

Couple of days back we got a 'Furtherance medical request' email from CIC. I don't know what test my dad has to undergo now. But according to that email the test information is updated in emedical file.

My dad is planning to visit the panel physician early next week. Let's see how it goes. I will keep you posted.

Thanks...

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
fsv said:
By mistake I sent Oder version of imm0008 to New Delhi visa office along with other updated application forms, medical and PCs and other requested documents on dec 28, 2016. Should I wait for them to contact me or I should submit updated form using case inquiry webform. This is all for my mother under PGP.

Please advice?
send the correct version without waiting for their communication

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi BQM,

I have exactly the same message on my ECAS but with a date of July 15th. As I previously mentioned in this forum we never received any correspondence any email anything if any sort from London Visa Office. I contacted London visa office on October 31 via web form and they haven't responded back to us yet. Few of the forum members mentioned that it could possibly be passport photo request so we mailed those to London Visa office.
I hope that July 15 correspondence was a photo request and not medical and PCC and that we should be getting medical request soon.
Now I'm a little worried .... when I call CIC call centre here they don't have any information as our file is in London and London Visa office is not getting back to us ....

BQM said:
I attached the application with cic account, so got the email that I have a new message.......

Also have the following message on Ecas

"We sent you correspondence on December 29, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

SA - 23rd June

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats.

Are you parents originally uk based ? did you check about how to get police clearence ?

S

BQM said:
@Tariq, Simp and Rizwan

I just received the RPRF, PCC & medical request for my parents application from London Visa office. They also asked to resubmit the Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) online.

Good Luck!!!!!

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hkx23 said:
Hello Everyone,
My parents just got the medical exam email. My dad had two heart stents implants a few years back and his condition is stable now. A little bit higher blood pressure and sugar level which is normal for his age(60). Did anyone had any experience about his kind medical condition? will the heart stens implants cause to a refusal of the application? Thanks for any input.
My friend's dad got his PR in November (she applied in Jan 2015). This man is 75 years old and he has a heart pacemaker installed. Which is I think even more serious surgery. But when they were having medical exam, the doctor offered him an additional exam with certified cardio doctor. He said it will save them time, because CIC will most likely request additional medical exam for her dad. She paid about 400$ (in Moscow, Russia). And the doctor has sent all paperwork together. My personal opinion is that CIC wants to avoid that Canadian health care system spends a lot of money on future residents. In case with your dad and my friend's dad the problem has been solved, so those new residents are less risky.

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
ztariq said:
Hi BQM,

I have exactly the same message on my ECAS but with a date of July 15th. As I previously mentioned in this forum we never received any correspondence any email anything if any sort from London Visa Office. I contacted London visa office on October 31 via web form and they haven't responded back to us yet. Few of the forum members mentioned that it could possibly be passport photo request so we mailed those to London Visa office.
I hope that July 15 correspondence was a photo request and not medical and PCC and that we should be getting medical request soon.
Now I'm a little worried .... when I call CIC call centre here they don't have any information as our file is in London and London Visa office is not getting back to us ....
Also have an entry like this with a random date. After that random date I got SA, file forwarded to Brazil and got Police clearance request so did not think was a problem but checked with the LVO. They said there was nothing pending from my end. said to disregard the message and just wait

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
@ztariq

I got the Pic request around July 4th. Keep checking ECAS and attach the application with the CIC account in case if they have wrong email address you will still get the message through CIC account.

ztariq said:
Hi BQM,

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi

My parents got their PCC from India for the NDVO. Does anyone know what address should it to be sent along with any other extra documents?

ECAS shows sponsorship completed and PR in process. I have already paid the RPRF. Last correspondence from NDVO was for medicals last year which were completed and updated.

Thanks.

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
Hi all,
I sent PCC for my parents via Canada Post registered email to New Delhi Visa Office. I was hoping that I will be able to track it as it requires signatures. However, since thw package landed in Delhi more than a week ago, there is no tracking progress or status changes. The last status shows- "International shipment has arrived in a foreign country- INDELA"
Calling up Canada Post hasn't helped. Has anyone else used registered mail from Canada Post to send documents to India. Is the tracking available once documents reach India?

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpuneet said:
Hi all,
I sent PCC for my parents via Canada Post registered email to New Delhi Visa Office. I was hoping that I will be able to track it as it requires signatures. However, since thw package landed in Delhi more than a week ago, there is no tracking progress or status changes. The last status shows- "International shipment has arrived in a foreign country- INDELA"
Calling up Canada Post hasn't helped. Has anyone else used registered mail from Canada Post to send documents to India. Is the tracking available once documents reach India?
Is there a website of Indian post where you can check? When I send something to USA or Russia I have to go to local post website once it crosses the border of country of destination.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Happy new year every one! Hope every one had good holidays!

Two quick questions to folks who have already submitted PCCs and/or payed RPRF

1) do you see any status update (PCC received or fee paid) in Ecas? if yes, how much time does it take usually. FYI our file is with Ottawa.

2) how much time does it take for mycic 'review of submitted documents' status to be updated from "provided" to "received"?

"Provided" means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s).

"Received" means that we have reviewed the document(s) and confirmed that you have provided the correct one(s).

Thank you!!!