AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Friends a quick question -

my parents got the request for medicals and PCC, are they suppose to submit the passport for PCC or just to carry to the passport seva kendra office (Chennai - India)?
Could someone please reply asap, i am in the process, of scheduling the appointment for thier visit.

If passport has to be submitted to get a PCC, then, their medical test has to be completed first and then to PCC.

Link where i am applying for their PCC --> http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
hello,
i want to change the mailing address only as my parents are in Canada.I have submit two time using web form but no update to file yet.
Could someone please tell me how to change the mailing address . visa office is Ottawa.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
nav1982 said:
hello,
i want to change the mailing address only as my parents are in Canada.I have submit two time using web form but no update to file yet.
Could someone please tell me how to change the mailing address . visa office is Ottawa.
i believe you need to send an email with the application number and the new address, the email address should be there in the AOR letter or call the CIC.
i am pretty much sure, in this topic someone might have asked, and it would have been shared.

sorry i dont have it handy.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
Folks,

Finally Medicals, PCC, and RPRF request received for my parents as of yesterday. I will update the 2016 sheet. Passport request not yet received, I guess it will be after this step is completed.

FYI.. I still cannot link application to My Account!!!

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
poison said:
Folks,

Finally Medicals, PCC, and RPRF request received for my parents as of yesterday. I will update the 2016 sheet. Passport request not yet received, I guess it will be after this step is completed.

FYI.. I still cannot link application to My Account!!!
Congrats, same here, got all the request.
Yes, after we submit all those requested, a quick check done on Medicals, and passport request is sent.

FYI, even i could not add the application to my account, but i was doing some mistakes, that entire details what is being asked, is all about the principal applicant, nothing about sponsor... i will be trying it tomorrow, as i have tried it for 5 times. hope this helps you, incase you were also doing the same mistake which i did.

all the best for both!

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
random hero said:
im in quebec also and i was never asked to send it to CIC.
I am in Quebec.
I applied for CSQ on Sept 1st.
On Sept 16th my mom received a letter asking
1)to pass medical exam
2) send to CIC police certificates
3) send to CIC the CSQ
4) Pay money

So now I'm trying to find a way to get an extension foe CSQ

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
nav1982 said:
hello,
It may take few weeks before the updated address shows up on eCAS. How long it had been since you submit a request?

I had submitted address change using webform as well and I saw an update after 2 or 3 weeks.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
@kilamans

I know it is for Principal Applicant but still I cannot do it! As long as the processing continues, I am fine ;)

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
poison said:
@kilamans

I know it is for Principal Applicant but still I cannot do it! As long as the processing continues, I am fine ;)
good!

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
kilamans said:
Congrats, same here, got all the request.
Yes, after we submit all those requested, a quick check done on Medicals, and passport request is sent.

FYI, even i could not add the application to my account, but i was doing some mistakes, that entire details what is being asked, is all about the principal applicant, nothing about sponsor... i will be trying it tomorrow, as i have tried it for 5 times. hope this helps you, incase you were also doing the same mistake which i did.

all the best for both!
You can create multiple logins ID, attached to same email address. This allows you to try more than 5 times on a single day.
The count of family members is tricky. It includes sponsor and applicant count. If sponsor has a family of 4 and sponsoring 2 person, then the count is 6.
If you cannot get application connected after all options, then you can submit a ticket to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with the screenshot of values being added, and they will tell which one is incorrect. They may not provide correct answer to it but can point the wrong answer.

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
for those of you who are not able to check application status due to error 500, i just called cic and they said they are aware of the issue! i asked if i can link the application one more time without screwing up anything and he did put me on hold to check then he came back and said yes i can do that however i dont think im gonna try it because so far i didnt receive any email saying there is an update yet so there is no really need for me to re-link at this point.

jeffporfirio

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Anyone from 2016 PGP that has still not received SA? or received any other communication besides Credit Card Charged and/or Your Application is in Process?
I see a great discrepancy, that some 2016 applicant have received medical requests and are close to having their passports being requested.
Would these record processing times be anomalies?

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caboy808 said:
Guys!!! I received the PPR this morning!!!! I didn't even check my email until this evening...I'm so stoked right now
Congrats!!!

The background check still on 'not started' when you got the PPR?

How many days have passed when you saw the Medical - passed and the PPR?

Thanks!!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
jeffporfirio said:
Anyone from 2016 PGP that has still not received SA? or received any other communication besides Credit Card Charged and/or Your Application is in Process?
I see a great discrepancy, that some 2016 applicant have received medical requests and are close to having their passports being requested.
Would these record processing times be anomalies?
I am waiting for SA too. I am not sure how CIC is randomly processing the applications. I called the CIC call centre and they told me that they are working on applications received in 2014. They have just sent AOR for 2016 applications only.