+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citizenship_seeker said:
Hi All,

I have a question for something which I was very clear but now I am having doubts. Apologise if this has been asked before but I scanned the pages of this forums upto many days past but did not find it being asked before. All my documents for PCC/RPRF/IME have reached NDVO already. In the email that I received from CIC for this document submission I got the following note regarding RPRF:

Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada. If already paid, please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. Please attach a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Now, I paid the RPRF online and then printed the receipt. I sent the copy of this receipt along with all other documents like PCC to NDVO. Is that all I need to do regarding RPRF? Do I also need to send an email with that receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca ??
Yes please. Atttach the rprf copy and email with full details of application to that email. U will get acknolege within 2 weeks that your information is recorded

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Hello ,

I have question about medical test as my parents have medical tomorrow.
My father is diabetic and taking medication . Is it ok to tell CIC doctor about this or we just he's diabetic but not taking any medication .

Thanks

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
highway52 said:
I was finally able to link my application after "n" number of attempts over the course of two months. I used UCI and last name and number of persons as 5 ( me, my wife, Mother and my two kids). I am sponsoring my mother and my wife is was not a co-signer.
I am 100% sure I tried this combination in past. I believe they activated mycic within this week.

Back to my application. Here is the status

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility -> Review in Progress
Review of medical results -> Passed
Review of submitted documents->
Scheduling an interview -> Not needed at this time
A background check is needed -> Not Started
Final decision-> Not Started

I send courier with documents/PCC to NVDO last week and tracking shows delivered on Sep 01st.
But Review of submitted documents is blank.

My concern is whether they really received the documents or not and there are no messages
My time line and status match with you as is, only one small difference my documents are delivered on 31st August as shown in Courier Tracking system.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
I hope you have the file number from AOR correct? Who are you sponsoring? Is there a co-signer? How many children are there in your family under 18? Does your parents have surname on their passport?

Accordingly, I will guide you and hopefully you will be able to link the application.
Hi,
That is so nice of you. Highly appreciate it. After some help from all of you, I will try a few different combinations. It is not allowing me to do a new attempt as I tried my attempts yesterday around noon.

Again, thank you so much for your kind help.

Harnit

ml2001

Jun 5, 2016
Some info or those HK LVO applicants, my mom received calls from the hospital in China last week, asking her to go back for additional tests. The tests seem regular though they scheduled a second X-ray by the end of Sept, 3 months from the original medical in mid-July.

Does that mean that the medical validity is extended for another 3 months, or still the original date? I am trying to adjust the planning for any change.

There is nothing on the CIC website re. her status. It is still "In Process". the MyCIC showed the same. There was no emails/calls from LVO.

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Today I checked the status showing

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Hello Guys , My parents never received PCC request only medical request .
Could some one please advise if I have to call and inform CIC or just wait for request .

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
myYahoo said:

Same here. In my case also SA STatus is Decision Made.I am eager to see the next column in the same status.

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myYahoo said:

Same here! But still no medical request or PCC.

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asor said:
[/quo
dadaum said:
Same here. In my case also SA STatus is Decision Made.I am eager to see the next column in the same status.
myYahoo said:

Same here....Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Asor said:
I am also wating for Medical/Pcc but I feel I am unlucky.My file transferred to NDVO on July 07 but after about 46 days i e on August22 it was sent to CPC Ottawa.Now I do not know how much it will take to issue me Medical and PCC instruction

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
dadaum said:
I am also wating for Medical/Pcc but I feel I am unlucky.My file transferred to NDVO on July 07 but after about 46 days i e on August22 it was sent to CPC Ottawa.Now I do not know how much it will take to issue me Medical and PCC instruction
Don't worry, you should look at ppl from 2014 and 2011. Lots of ppl are still waiting for 1st stage.