+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

NizNoz

May 16, 2015
myYahoo said:
I received question again to submit father death certificate

Should I submit this online or copy to send in mail?
I also received a letter requesting a death certificate for my deceased father-in-law. It says submit the document, giving the postal address, then gives a link where you can submit a digital copy. I assume this means I can forgo the physical document and just send the scanned copy?

ADDITIONAL QUESTION FOR THE HIVE MIND: I didn't have my birth certificate when I originally applied, should I pre-emptively send my recently-received birth certificate to the same address as above? What do you guys think?

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Every One

Just to share you the good news!

Received E-mail from LVO Manila (July 05)
Require to Submit: (30 days)
1. PPC
2. RPRF

God bless

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
dchoudh said:
Yes, they can do medical exam here in Canada from a CIC approved/registered doctor.
PCC stands for Police Clearance Certificate.
You have to email CIC with your newborn's details like Birth Certificate...they will let you know if they need any further infrmation.
Probably within a year from medical request...as medical request is valid for a year...and within that year...from medical request...your parents will generally have to do landing.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much! We received the Sponsor Approval letter yesterday. Do you know when will we receive the medical exam request? Soon, or in a few years?

Thank you!

JL

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
jesa said:
Hello Every One

1. PPC
2. RPRF

God bless

Hi Jesa.

I am from the Philippines as well. Happy to know that your application is progressing very fast. May I know you time line? When din you submit your application? When is your Sponsorship Approval and when is your Medical Request?

I am second batch of 2016. My application is received January 5.

Thank you very much

Nap

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Nap

Timeline #87
My Mom done medical June 09, for her TRV Extension, maybe that's why no more medical request.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
jesa said:
Hello Nap

Timeline #87
My Mom done medical June 09, for her TRV Extension, maybe that's why no more medical request.
Hello Jesa,

Seems like LVO Manila is faster than our LVO here. Thank you for your reply.. I am waiting for my SA and hopefully our parents application will be sent to LVO Manila..

Good luck to your application..

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iluvbaguio said:
Hello Jesa,

Seems like LVO Manila is faster than our LVO here. Thank you for your reply.. I am waiting for my SA and hopefully our parents application will be sent to LVO Manila..

Good luck to your application..
Ur welcome
Good luck to us....God Bless

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
But will u be able to get PCC from Manila within a month..

I heard that PCC from India (Toronto office) gives and estimate of 6 weeks to get PCC.
For those who have done the Indian PCC from Canada, any idea about the time required to get it?

jesa said:
Hello Every One

1. PPC
2. RPRF

God bless

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
citizenship_seeker said:
Sorry guys.. one more question.. this is regarding PCC.. My mother is here in Canada and I have to get a PCC for her.. is it possible that I get the PCC from India (this can be done in absentia.. i confirmed) ... I know I can obtain PCC from CGI Vancouver but they will take her passport and god knows how long they will take to process and my mother has to travel to USA soon... Will CIC accept the PCC from India even though my mother is in Canada/USA.
Apply through BLS:
http://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

4-6 weeks is the processing time for Vancouver

I am not sure if the person has to be a PR in order to get services from BLS. I suppose, as long as the person has a valid visa, BLS can provide the service.
Please contact their call centre to confirm.

Phone: +1-604 235 2637

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys!! Am I missing some thing???? My parents SA letter came by e-mail on 7 June. Since then neither I receive any mail nor my dad for PCC or Medical. My LVO is CPC-Ottawa.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Hi Guys!! Am I missing some thing???? My parents SA letter came by e-mail on 7 June. Since then neither I receive any mail nor my dad for PCC or Medical. My LVO is CPC-Ottawa.
Relax...i dont think anyone received PCC or medical from CPC-Ottawa yet...and many of us including myself are yet to receive SA even...so its just a patience game now...just have to wait...

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
thecoolguysam said:
Apply through BLS:
http://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

4-6 weeks is the processing time for Vancouver

I am not sure if the person has to be a PR in order to get services from BLS. I suppose, as long as the person has a valid visa, BLS can provide the service.
Please contact their call centre to confirm.

Phone: +1-604 235 2637
As long as you are legally living in Canada with a valid status...you can receive service from Indian Embassy for sure via BLS.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dchoudh said:
Relax...i dont think anyone received PCC or medical from CPC-Ottawa yet...and many of us including myself are yet to receive SA even...so its just a patience game now...just have to wait...
Thanks dchoudh. !!

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Felixo said:
But will u be able to get PCC from Manila within a month..

I heard that PCC from India (Toronto office) gives and estimate of 6 weeks to get PCC.
For those who have done the Indian PCC from Canada, any idea about the time required to get it?
We Can obtain Police Certificate thru Philippine Embassy - Canada
I called and process within in 2 business day and also i have to obtain Police certificate here Canada
coz my Mom is here in canada more than six mos.

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014