28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
PGP_from_RH said:
For those who sent via Purolator and is in 9:43 am batch. Why are you saying the timestamp is not accurate? Have anyone requested Purolator to provide a copy of signature? I am not sure if this is an option, but based on the price of the service it should be. I am going to find my tracking number tonight and investigate with Purolator. I recall my tracking info stated that they have delivered by 8:59 am but "an appointment was required".

If they are lying and we have trusted them with delivery of this time critical package, we need to make it very uncomfortable for them and let others know this is not a reliable service.

If the timestamp is true however, these applications have to be processed based on the time they have arrived. I understand the desire of CIC to open a smaller bag or box received a bit later, but they have to play by the rules. I am not even brining up that they have accepted application before 8 am even though they have claimed they won't. I am just happy for the folks who managed to get in. So, does anyone know for sure the Purolator timestamp is a lie?
Courier time stamps are wrong all of the time. I have packages sent to my home regularly and many of them show wrong time stamps. Sometimes they are off by hours - sometimes even by days. Based on my experience, time stamps are pretty worthless in determining when a package actually arrived. It's not just Purolator. I have the same experience with Canada Post and UPS.

pacific2016

Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
axen0001 said:
FedEx Jan 04th 9:19AM signed by Tammy.

CC was charged on Jan 21.

Got the AOR @ 5.51pm, today.

Exciting...
Hi My cc charged on Jan 20 but still hasn't received AOR :'(. Which client id typically appears on your acknowledgement. Sponsor or principle applicant?

TechEngg

Mar 19, 2013
Hello Friends...

Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received AOR today. Application received on 4th Jan around 9:30 am.

Thanks all for the support. Best wishes for all

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
May I seek guidance from Experienced Forum members regarding Super Visa?My wife will visit Canada on SuperVisa and I will come on Visitor Visa.Can I seek Guidance in following matter? 1)Whether Invitation letter should be Notorised? 2)If not can I ask my daughter to send a Soft copy and Take the print out for filing the Super Visa? 3)Can I take the Print out of Financial documents like T4 and/or CRA FOR filing Super Visa and Visitor Visa? 4)Any cheap mode of Medical insurance? Please guide me inspite this is not the Topic of our Forum.

axen0001

Jan 22, 2016
pacific2016 said:
Hi My cc charged on Jan 20 but still hasn't received AOR :'(. Which client id typically appears on your acknowledgement. Sponsor or principle applicant?
Sponsor. I am a sponsor and a representative... You'll get it soon.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Received AOR just now ;D

All the best to all the other applicants..

Question - The PDF is addressed to me.. Is it supposed to be addressed to me? I filled out the representative form where I am the representative.

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
TechEngg said:
Hello Friends...

Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received AOR today. Application received on 4th Jan around 9:30 am.

Thanks all for the support. Best wishes for all
Did you received it in the mail?
I received an email related to my application with this wording "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2016. Please note that you will be notified at a later

date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) case processing

system."

So I believe an actual AOR is coming or this is it?

pacific2016

Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
axen0001 said:
Sponsor. I am a sponsor and a representative... You'll get it soon.
I just got email from cic AOR... ;D
All the best to remaining applicants!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
TO ALL SPREADSHEET USERS:

PLEASE, DO NOT RE-FILL ALL COLUMNS (FIELDS) WHEN YOU'RE JUST UPDATING SOME SPECIFIC INFO. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR AOR DATE OR E-CAS DATE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FILL OUT PROVINCE, SPONSORED PERSONS, COURIER, RECEIVED TIME-DATE ETC. UNLESS THEY ARE WRONG or MISSING IN TIMELINE SHEET.

Thanks for your co-operation.

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
pacific2016 said:
I just got email from cic AOR... ;D
All the best to remaining applicants!!
It appears that they are actively working on first 5000 Applications to place in queue and finish work,

Afterwards I hope they got approval for next 5000, otherwise they will send back our applications actively too :(

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
PGP_from_RH said:
For those who sent via Purolator and is in 9:43 am batch. Why are you saying the timestamp is not accurate? Have anyone requested Purolator to provide a copy of signature? I am not sure if this is an option, but based on the price of the service it should be. I am going to find my tracking number tonight and investigate with Purolator. I recall my tracking info stated that they have delivered by 8:59 am but "an appointment was required".

If they are lying and we have trusted them with delivery of this time critical package, we need to make it very uncomfortable for them and let others know this is not a reliable service.

If the timestamp is true however, these applications have to be processed based on the time they have arrived. I understand the desire of CIC to open a smaller bag or box received a bit later, but they have to play by the rules. I am not even brining up that they have accepted application before 8 am even though they have claimed they won't. I am just happy for the folks who managed to get in.

So, does anyone know for sure the Purolator timestamp is a lie?

Totally agree with your sentiment. This process is a complete mess...totally unfair..