+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
MMCS said:
kind of but im fast plus i had help at the table.
If you faster than the others that means my estimation is the worse case scenario, and the actual rate is slower - which gives chances to more people.
My application arrived with Fedex 9:19 batch, but I have no clue if the time they report is of the first or the last in their batch delivered. There could be about an hour difference between the first and last, depending on how many applications they had.

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
i wont say im faster than the other pros. i just organize the waybills differently on the applications to go through them faster each company has their own system.

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
If you faster that the others that means my estimation is the worse case scenario, and the actual rate is slower - with gives chances to more people.
My application arrived with Fedex 9:19 batch, but I have no clue if the time they report is of the first or the last in their batch delivered. There could be about an hour difference between the first and last.

Its why I dont believe in electronic recording because the issues you are all having with the companies i prefer giving the end time worse case is better than best case

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
I think the cap will be expanded if they get alot. Its why they removed it but i dont think they will post it.

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
MMCS said:
If you faster that the others that means my estimation is the worse case scenario, and the actual rate is slower - with gives chances to more people.
My application arrived with Fedex 9:19 batch, but I have no clue if the time they report is of the first or the last in their batch delivered. There could be about an hour difference between the first and last.

Its why I dont believe in electronic recording because the issues you are all having with the companies i prefer giving the end time worse case is better than best case
According to what you say, that you left around 9 and didn't see any of the big ones, that make me think that the 9:19 would be the time of the first one... Fedex for sure had a lot and would not be done in under 20 min....

That just drives me crazy, wish I could forget about this for now and wake up in 2 weeks to find my CC charged.....

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
tulipo4ka said:
If you faster than the others that means my estimation is the worse case scenario, and the actual rate is slower - which gives chances to more people.
My application arrived with Fedex 9:19 batch, but I have no clue if the time they report is of the first or the last in their batch delivered. There could be about an hour difference between the first and last, depending on how many applications they had.
i can confirm Fedex got there at 9:19, that's not the time of delivery.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
tulipo4ka said:
Thanks! Have you been there? Any idea at what time Fedex left?
Yes, I was there. Fedex van arrived at 8:30-40, by the time the driver got his stuffs, took care of parking fee and got up the elevator, and scanned the files while he was waiting in-line, I figured 9:19 was about the time. There was at lease 1 hour of waiting time ahead of him from that point. I left at 10am, the van was still there.

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
The bigger problem is that CIC needs to change their method of accepting applications. Why can't we pass our voices to local MP and they take it to CIC?
I have written to the local MP and shared the story with local news channel.
Parliament has introduced a petition system - https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Home/Index. Hopefully, I or someone will create a petition tomorrow.
There needs to be enough drag to get attention of everyone. Hopefully you can join too...

We, as a first immigration, who started paying taxes the day we land here, have equal rights to reunite with our families to support them.

The government had been intentionally slowing down the PGP processing primarily due to healthcare requirements of the dependents.

Here is an article that talks about a similar pain - http://cicblog.weebly.com/immigration-blog/new-year-immigration-chase

Good luck to all who have submitted their applications and keep fingers crossed till your credit cards are charged.

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
ya61x said:
Yes, I was there. Fedex van arrived at 8:30-40, by the time the driver got his stuffs, took care of parking fee and got up the elevator, and scanned the files while he was waiting in-line, I figured 9:19 was about the time. There was at lease 1 hour of waiting time ahead of him from that point. I left at 10am, the van was still there.
Thanks! Just to clarify that I understand correct, after he scanned the files at 9:19 he had about 1 hour wait, so he actually began delivery only around 10:19?
That's even worse that I thought.... :((

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
Hi all,

Our application might be late as well.
We sent our package using UPS but we did not make the cut off for
the Jan 4th delivery date so ours was delivered today at 8:26 a.m.

Fedex offered us a critical delivery service for $595 from Winnipeg but at that point we decided to
take a chance to proceed with UPS.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
tulipo4ka said:
Thanks! Just to clarify that I understand correct, after he scanned the files at 9:19 he had about 1 hour wait, so he actually began delivery only around 10:19?
That's even worse that I thought.... :((
Not to be negative but I would say at least 1 hour. The reason I said that was because UPS was ahead of Fedex. When I left, UPS was still there. Their files won't take some time to process as well before Fedex could get theirs done.

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
ya61x said:
Not to be negative but I would say at least 1 hour. The reason I said that was because UPS was ahead of Fedex. When I left, UPS was still there. Their files won't take some time to process as well before Fedex could get theirs done.
But there were 3 officers accepting at the same time, right? Is it possible UPS and Fedex were delivering at the same time to different officers?
Also all Fedex deliveries were signed by Tammi, and UPS signed by ADUSEI... so Fedex not nesseseraly started after UPS finished, there might be some overlap - is that correct?