RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
MMCS said:
We are local to Mississauga, We have our core customers and we dont like to take on more than we can handle if we can avoid. WE are more of a specialty courier. We solve big problems for more money and stay out of the regular areas like 20 dollars or not urgent or sensitive devileries. We grow by word of mouth and its sufficient for us. Id be afraid if we did go big and market us :) Then we'd be like everyone else. :-X
People find us when they need us 8)

Chris
That is true. I chose my courier by word of mouth. And im from out of town.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
MMCS said:
We are local to Mississauga, We have our core customers and we dont like to take on more than we can handle if we can avoid. WE are more of a specialty courier. We solve big problems for more money and stay out of the regular areas like 20 dollars or not urgent or sensitive devileries. We grow by word of mouth and its sufficient for us. Id be afraid if we did go big and market us :) Then we'd be like everyone else. :-X

Chris
Chris thanks for all the info.. Can you confirm how many applications did you personally do this year? Just to get an estimate.. as people were guessing MM did 150.. this will help us speculate

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Chris,

Thank you for sharing this information with us.
I have a question, can you estimate the time rate at which applications are accepted?
For example how many applications are going to the basket per minute?
Or how many applications did you deliver - and how much time it took from your first one to your last one?
If we know that we can estimate by what time the first 5000 were delivered.

Thanks a lot!

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
Hi Chris

My friend who dropped my file with Purolator just told me that the lady she dealt with told her they deal with a smaller, more specialized company to do the delivery specifically between 9 and 10 so that the Purolator guy can deliver as usual.

Would you have an idea what company it could be and if you saw them when you delivered?

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015

I could have had more today but I had to be frank with the clients and told him I could do it but really by now its too late and he would be throwing his money away at this stage. I mean if he wanted me too I would I would do it but he wont get value for it. I told them to do their homework and be ready for next year.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
planningtogo said:
Just got an email from VW express about the waybill. It is only showing "RECEIVED JAN 04, 2016 CPC MISSISSAUGA."

Anyone who used the same courier has the same waybill info?
Same here. Like Chris mentioned, this year they only stamped with date stamp.

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
I have a question, can you estimate the time rate at which applications are accepted?
Or how many applications did you deliver - and how much time it took from your first one to your last one?

Thanks a lot!

It took about 20 to minutes to process the batch, its why they only allow couriers cause we know what we are doing. no one can awnser the rest of the information have to focus on what we are doing. you can never estimate that how many because you don't know whose behind. Well I didn't see any big guys are sub guys there upto 9 oo am at least so not sure if Purolator subbed it. i was out at 9 went to sleep. Youll never work that numner out dont even try because ull never know what the other 75 behind us had.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMCS said:

Chris
Thanks. But seriously you need to do some marketing ;D. I googled and found VW express after few searches (different keywords). I tried many searches by MM never came up. I was lucky to find VW but HR, MM & VW needs to buck up and do some SEO ;D. It's not for you only but more for your customer to find out.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMCS said:
If all mine got in, all theirs will too. We were there at the same time and share the same cage.
We hope to not see you as a customer nest year good luck.

Chris
Same here ;D

Cannot imagine your stress and the lack of sleep. Also, I hate to re-do the checking of dates and figures on the forms lol.

Cheers!

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
MMCS said:
Well I didn't see any big guys are sub guys there upto 9 oo am at least so not sure if Purolator subbed it. i was out at 9 went to sleep.
Thanks Chris.
What you are saying could match what the lady said. I'm trying to stay hopeful about a sub company making it before 10am for Purolator 9am delivery.

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
MMCS said:

Thanks a lot!

It took about 20 to minutes to process the batch, its why they only allow couriers cause we know what we are doing. no one can awnser the rest of the information have to focus on what we are doing. you can never estimate that how many because you don't know whose behind. Well I didn't see any big guys are sub guys there upto 9 oo am at least so not sure if Purolator subbed it. i was out at 9 went to sleep. Youll never work that numner out dont even try because ull never know what the other 75 behind us had.
Thanks! So in 20min 197 apps were processed, that is about 10 applications per minute. Assuming the other 2 receivers work at the same rate - that makes 30 applications per minute, which is 1800 per hour....
Of course it's just an estimate but it based on your 197 per 20 min, and it gives us some idea...