AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
I am sad to note that I failed to open my online account.I think I Am right in on all the stages but I could not.My application status also shows application received in both the stages. I complained in the feedback column but waiting for the reply. Meantime waiting for medical instruction etc from NDVO.

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
I was Jan 5 @ 11 am batch. I have not received SA yet. Is there anyone on same boat as me?? Any Advice what should I do .. will be highly appreciated

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
makbar24 said:
I was Jan 5 @ 11 am batch. I have not received SA yet. Is there anyone on same boat as me?? Any Advice what should I do .. will be highly appreciated
Just have to wait...I am from Jan 4th 9:43 Puralator batch...haven't received SA yet...cannot do much at the moment...as CIC wont take any action...

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
At last I could LINK the applications SUCCESSFULLY!

Here are the points:

- You just need a MyCIC account (any kind). It doesn't need to be related to the applications. Names don't have to match.

- At least applications that are passed SA (sponsor approval) can be linked. I had two applications for my parents and my in-laws and could link both. One of them was forwarded to LVO and had received IME and the other was sent to LVO then back to Ottawa and no IME or anything so far.

- Maybe applications earlier than SA can be linked however I am not sure as mines were both pass SA.

- Enter the detail of your main applicant parent. It cannot link to the spouse of the main applicant. So if the main applicant is your father, your mother's detail won't work.

- I used "Family name" and "UCI" for it to work. The other times I used UCI and App# but didn't work.

- Left "Place of birth" empty

- Entered Passport Information accurately

- "Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?" should match IMM0008(11-2015)E question 5 (where do you intend to live in Canada).

- "Number of ..." should match IMM5768 (Financial Evaluation) box #7 (Total numbber fo persons for the purpose of ...).

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
bsz said:

Here are the points:

- You just need a MyCIC account (any kind). It doesn't need to be related to the applications. Names don't have to match.

- At least applications that are passed SA (sponsor approval) can be linked. I had two applications for my parents and my in-laws and could link both. One of them was forwarded to LVO and had received IME and the other was sent to LVO then back to Ottawa and no IME or anything so far.

- Maybe applications earlier than SA can be linked however I am not sure as mines were both pass SA.

- Enter the detail of your main applicant parent. It cannot link to the spouse of the main applicant. So if the main applicant is your father, your mother's detail won't work.

- I used "Family name" and "UCI" for it to work. The other times I used UCI and App# but didn't work.

- "Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?" should match IMM0008(11-2015)E question 5 (where do you intend to live in Canada).

- "Number of ..." should match IMM5768 (Financial Evaluation) box #7 (Total numbber fo persons for the purpose of ...).
I did everything you mentioned correctly but could not succeed.I doubt I am using the account which I opened at the time of Visitor Visa Application.I suppose I should open a new account.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
After much much practice(I opened a new account and enter the same information)I succeeded in getting my application found in the online account but but the message was As you have chosen a representative you can not access to your sccount.You can cancel the representative and then only can get access to this application. So now I have to rely on my representative and whenever she gives me information I will be able to get the information. This is for the information of my forummembers.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry might have missed few posts in regards to the discussion of linking account.

Do we really need to and what would be the advantage if you can check the status by putting application number starting with F or sponsor UCI number ?

Did you hear anything from London visa office after the file was transferred ?

Cheers

S

bsz said:

Here are the points:

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
Hello folks, which email address are we supposed to send scanned copies of PCC to assuming the case is being processed by Ottawa CPC? I have been requested to send a scanned copy of the PCC and complete the medicals as well. Thanks in advance!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Simp said:
Sorry might have missed few posts in regards to the discussion of linking account.

Do we really need to and what would be the advantage if you can check the status by putting application number starting with F or sponsor UCI number ?
You don't have to but MyCIC account has little advantage over E-Cas.

1) For example, my mom has recently received Medical/PCC/RPRF request via email. As soon as the email arrived, her MyCIC account also received the message. Furthermore, the email said that she would receive another email containing the Medical Form (IMM1017). Although she never received it in her email; it was posted in her MyCIC account. So, we don't have to wait for the email and become frustrated.

2) MyCIC has more details than E-Cas. Take my mom's example again.

This is my mom's MyCIC (online) account details:
Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Whereas, this is what her E-Cas shows under "In-Progress" status:
- We received your application for permanent residence on January 5, 2015.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 15, 2016.
- We started processing your application on July 20, 2016.
- We sent you correspondence on August 10, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

3) MyCIC is updated instantly whereas E-Cas is updated weekly (sometimes even slower). In my mom's case, her E-Cas was updated with the 4th line above only today.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rossei.

Rossei said:

1) For example, my mom has recently received Medical/PCC/RPRF request via email. As soon as the email arrived, her MyCIC account also received the message. Furthermore, the email said that she would receive another email containing the Medical Form (IMM1017). Although she never received it in her email; it was posted in her MyCIC account. So, we don't have to wait for the email and become frustrated.

- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 15, 2016.
- We sent you correspondence on August 10, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

3) MyCIC is updated instantly whereas E-Cas is updated weekly (sometimes even slower). In my mom's case, her E-Cas was updated with the 4th line above only today.

sarat104

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Feb, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May be June, 2012
Med's Request
December 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2014
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014
Finallyyyyyy.........i was able to link my parents' e-cas with their myCIC account....I used the name and dob combination and it worked for me....

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Hi Sarat..

How did you do the link. How did you create an account.. Did you create your account? are you the sponsor?

I am the sponsor and I open my own account. But when I try to link my parents application .. They cannot find it.. I have an SA already and I used DOB and Name, UCI and Name and UCI and Application number but all of these is not linking.. Can you help me with this... SARAT or ROSSIE..

THanks

sarat104 said:
Finallyyyyyy.........i was able to link my parents' e-cas with their myCIC account....I used the name and dob combination and it worked for me....

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
iluvbaguio said:
Hi Sarat..

How did you do the link. How did you create an account.. Did you create your account? are you the sponsor?

I am the sponsor and I open my own account. But when I try to link my parents application .. They cannot find it.. I have an SA already and I used DOB and Name, UCI and Name and UCI and Application number but all of these is not linking.. Can you help me with this... SARAT or ROSSIE..

THanks
- I opened an account under my mom's name.
- Used her name and App No to link
- One often fails to link the app due to wrong family size. You have to insert the total family size when you submitted sponsorship application.
- It often takes several tries to link the app properly. Erase cookies/cache of the browser before each try.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Rossei said:

Hi Rossei,

one question, did your mom already finish her medicals, just wondering what does Review in Progress mean..
does medical instruction issuance also has same status

so please let me know what's the scenario in your case.

thanks,