+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP from New Delhi.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
I would take it other way actually, cause Nova Scotia office is actually there to help in reduction of processing time, they would chehck your docs and make sure they are ok, once they are convinced then they are going to send those docs to concerned visa office (electonically or hard copies), then after that the visa office just have to work on the verification and other portions.
So make sure when you send your docs, check it and make sure you are sending all docs, don't miss anything. Otherwise they would send it back to you by regular post and it would waste so much time
powerbyj said:
Oh that's bad news. It will take more time now to finish the process and to get visa.
1 more round of approval from 1 more office.

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
hedonistG said:
it is not family stream, got letters from friends in Manitoba
so you are getting sponsors.

Do you also have job letter from Manitoba?

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
gst8486 said:
I would take it other way actually, cause Nova Scotia office is actually there to help in reduction of processing time, they would chehck your docs and make sure they are ok, once they are convinced then they are going to send those docs to concerned visa office (electonically or hard copies), then after that the visa office just have to work on the verification and other portions.
So make sure when you send your docs, check it and make sure you are sending all docs, don't miss anything. Otherwise they would send it back to you by regular post and it would waste so much time
Then it will be good. Hopefully, It will take less time.
Do you know anything about employer verification?

I also did job in USA and submitted offer letters and salary slips too.
Now, I'm in India and marketing manager of the company. The company is located in residential area, it's in house. and company is small, not that big.

As I am a marketing manager, I mostly go out for marketing from one city to other city.

What should one do in this case? How will they approach it?

My Experience is perfectly genuine. I had past experience in MNCs. But I selected this company due to better opportunity in salary and position wise.

Is that fine if they come for checking and I am not available there? Will they talk in native language there with the boss or the owner of the company?

And one more thing, I don't want to tell my current company in advance about my application to Canada. What's the option?

Reactions: Ylover207

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
gsm_mob said:
this happens with me also. but this was AINP third party verification not from new delhi, before nomination.
Is this still happens with me in future???
Hi gsm_mob

Its better if you update from ur end because nobody knws wht they vl do here so better to be update u and all around people are working there in the office for such verifications

If you vl be not there in the office while they visiting to the office thn they vl call u on ur mobile phone and ask you "where are you?" if you say whtever and the same answer come from office staff thn its okie or else they can make it reject rather to go for further discussion and also update about all you paper and give one copy to the office front desk so tht they can provide the same while they vl be in the office

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hi gsm_mob

Its better if you update from ur end because nobody knws wht they vl do here so better to be update u and all around people are working there in the office for such verifications

If you vl be not there in the office while they visiting to the office thn they vl call u on ur mobile phone and ask you "where are you?" if you say whtever and the same answer come from office staff thn its okie or else they can make it reject rather to go for further discussion and also update about all you paper and give one copy to the office front desk so tht they can provide the same while they vl be in the office
Then I must inform in my office before they visit.
Not good for me. Because I didn't want to tell them.
But now I have to tell my employer after I will get nomination.

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hi gsm_mob

Hello Aditmpan2,

Just a quick query as how you received this kind of information about the case officer visiting in person for background verification? As far as know, I have not come across anyone where there had been a situation where they did a background verification in person. The only thing they would probably do is call the concerned personnel and inquire about our whereabouts, there are more than 1000s of applicants for immigration to Canada, and very limited case officers, so if they start verifying in person, then entire process for the application would take forever to complete. Just a query though? Also, according to you, does this kind of verification happen for all the streams? or it is just for specific streams and specific PNP applications as in is it for AINP or SINP or MPNP or BC PNP?? Share your thoughts please. Have a good one cheers

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
hi
jst recd. my rprf receipt. d.d encashed on 21st nov. Letter send on 28.11.11 and recd. on 3rd dec11.
when should I expect my passports back?
:)

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
pari7 said:
hi
jst recd. my rprf receipt. d.d encashed on 21st nov. Letter send on 28.11.11 and recd. on 3rd dec11.
wow. that's good news.

waiting will soon be over...

best of luck...

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
powerbyj said:
wow. that's good news.

waiting will soon be over...

best of luck...
thank u :)

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
pari7 said:
hi
way-to-go

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
pari7 said:
hi
Preety soon !

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
manubobby said:
Hello Aditmpan2,

Just a quick query as how you received this kind of information about the case officer visiting in person for background verification? As far as know, I have not come across anyone where there had been a situation where they did a background verification in person. The only thing they would probably do is call the concerned personnel and inquire about our whereabouts, there are more than 1000s of applicants for immigration to Canada, and very limited case officers, so if they start verifying in person, then entire process for the application would take forever to complete. Just a query though? Also, according to you, does this kind of verification happen for all the streams? or it is just for specific streams and specific PNP applications as in is it for AINP or SINP or MPNP or BC PNP?? Share your thoughts please. Have a good one cheers
Yes,manu bobby they can verify in personal but not in all cases its nt a set rule.ya if anything will be suspicious about your application and your status they do take all the possible measures to get that doubt out. So relax,if nothing is wrong with your application it doesnt matter they come,call or watever.

Regards
Manpreet

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
manpreet.singh said:
Preety soon !
a quick question 4r u.when did u receive ur rprf receipt?

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
manubobby said:
Hello Aditmpan2,

Hello Manpreet

This for all stream and I was having same thoughts as wht you have at this time and I was careless till wednesday but it happend in 12 places who had filed under AINP and MPNP and FSW and out of 12 there were 2 ppl had caught false employment and immigration officer dismissed them to issuance visa

You please be carefull and be ready with all employment papers such as offer letter appointment letter, salary slip, also maintain attendance registered in the branch as they are asking for such documents and also inquire with ur boss as well.

This is also happend in Vipul Patel case who is in this blogs. Physical inquiry was done at his employer place on thursday and one of his friends employer place to in ahmedabad. vipul case got cleared but his friends case was not cleared due to mismatch in verbal verification so they had already inform this candidate tht you did fraud even you can ask about such case to vipul who is in this blogs...

You to be carefull and also inform ppl in and around u to whom u knw so tht they start taking care of their case and dont move out of the office untill and unless u dont get ur pp back to ur place with magic strickers...

This is just to help my all friends so tht they dont make mistake and get things to be done on positive manner till end so pls pls pls pls all my friends take it seriously from now onwards and from monday onward pls visiting to the branch and update urself and others in the office.

Canada Immigration Officer is not going for physical verification bt there are few team members those are visiting to the employer for such physical verifications and they are coming with your photographs and show it to all and also ask them tht how they knw to this man so its not only upto u bt u should have to update all ppl in and around u so tht things end with positively.