Passport Req..
8/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
3/4/2012
LANDED..........
8/05/2012
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hi gsm_mob

Its better if you update from ur end because nobody knws wht they vl do here so better to be update u and all around people are working there in the office for such verifications

If you vl be not there in the office while they visiting to the office thn they vl call u on ur mobile phone and ask you "where are you?" if you say whtever and the same answer come from office staff thn its okie or else they can make it reject rather to go for further discussion and also update about all you paper and give one copy to the office front desk so tht they can provide the same while they vl be in the office
I am self employed. Running a mobile phone and computer repair shop. In jan 2011 a man came to my shop for verification, he see all my shop related documents like tax returns,bills etc. and also date when shop was open, when i shows him my education related documents he says these are allready verified.But this is AINP verification.Is CIC also do this type of verification???

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
manpreet.singh said:
Yes,manu bobby they can verify in personal but not in all cases its nt a set rule.ya if anything will be suspicious about your application and your status they do take all the possible measures to get that doubt out. So relax,if nothing is wrong with your application it doesnt matter they come,call or watever.

Regards
Manpreet
Hey manpreet,

thats not a problem at all, I was just wondering because I have never heard of such a thing, that is all, well tighter verification means the better I suppose, and I think it is a good thing, it is not a problem for me at all, because I have already mentioned to my boss that I have applied for PR in Canada and that they might contact him for verification and he is absolutely fine with it and the same goes for my previous employers as well, so all good for me :).. but yea, its a good thing that you pointed it out coz that way a lot of others can actually be more alert :).. All the best to all of us. CHeers

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hello Manpreet

This for all stream and I was having same thoughts as wht you have at this time and I was careless till wednesday but it happend in 12 places who had filed under AINP and MPNP and FSW and out of 12 there were 2 ppl had caught false employment and immigration officer dismissed them to issuance visa

You please be carefull and be ready with all employment papers such as offer letter appointment letter, salary slip, also maintain attendance registered in the branch as they are asking for such documents and also inquire with ur boss as well.

This is also happend in Vipul Patel case who is in this blogs. Physical inquiry was done at his employer place on thursday and one of his friends employer place to in ahmedabad. vipul case got cleared but his friends case was not cleared due to mismatch in verbal verification so they had already inform this candidate tht you did fraud even you can ask about such case to vipul who is in this blogs...

You to be carefull and also inform ppl in and around u to whom u knw so tht they start taking care of their case and dont move out of the office untill and unless u dont get ur pp back to ur place with magic strickers...

This is just to help my all friends so tht they dont make mistake and get things to be done on positive manner till end so pls pls pls pls all my friends take it seriously from now onwards and from monday onward pls visiting to the branch and update urself and others in the office.

Canada Immigration Officer is not going for physical verification bt there are few team members those are visiting to the employer for such physical verifications and they are coming with your photographs and show it to all and also ask them tht how they knw to this man so its not only upto u bt u should have to update all ppl in and around u so tht things end with positively.
Hiyya Aditya,

Hmmm, good to know, I just asked coz I havent heard of anything of that sort before, so when i read your post I was just curious :), I had already informed my boss that I have applied for PR in Canada, so he is quite cool with it, so even if someone went there for verification it would not be a shock for him, and I would recommend that everyone tell their employers about the application, because otherwise when they go for verification, and if the boss gets to know that you have applied for PR which means you would be quitting the company soon would create a problem with your employer as well. Tough luck for those who gave forged documents, anyways my advise to all is to be as accurate and give truthful information about yourself to CIC, otherwise you are just digging your own grave. Take care everyone.. peace out.. :)

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hello Manpreet

This for all stream and I was having same thoughts as wht you have at this time and I was careless till wednesday but it happend in 12 places who had filed under AINP and MPNP and FSW and out of 12 there were 2 ppl had caught false employment and immigration officer dismissed them to issuance visa

You please be carefull and be ready with all employment papers such as offer letter appointment letter, salary slip, also maintain attendance registered in the branch as they are asking for such documents and also inquire with ur boss as well.

This is also happend in Vipul Patel case who is in this blogs. Physical inquiry was done at his employer place on thursday and one of his friends employer place to in ahmedabad. vipul case got cleared but his friends case was not cleared due to mismatch in verbal verification so they had already inform this candidate tht you did fraud even you can ask about such case to vipul who is in this blogs...

You to be carefull and also inform ppl in and around u to whom u knw so tht they start taking care of their case and dont move out of the office untill and unless u dont get ur pp back to ur place with magic strickers...

This is just to help my all friends so tht they dont make mistake and get things to be done on positive manner till end so pls pls pls pls all my friends take it seriously from now onwards and from monday onward pls visiting to the branch and update urself and others in the office.

Canada Immigration Officer is not going for physical verification bt there are few team members those are visiting to the employer for such physical verifications and they are coming with your photographs and show it to all and also ask them tht how they knw to this man so its not only upto u bt u should have to update all ppl in and around u so tht things end with positively.
Hey Adi,

thanks again for all these Information.

I won't have any issue even if they come and check for employment verification.
but How can I have salary slips, attendance records etc. and how can they ask for those documents? I can show them my offer letter as I have in my email.
& one more thing, My company doesn't give me salary slip. Instead, they directly deposit salary in my account.

I sent my salary slips to them about my past employment (when I was working in USA) with my work experience documents.

I have one more question.

Do you have job letter from Canada for PNP and are you all applying via family stream?

Thanks

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
powerbyj said:
Hey Adi,

thanks again for all these Information.

I won't have any issue even if they come and check for employment verification.
but How can I have salary slips, attendance records etc. and how can they ask for those documents? I can show them my offer letter as I have in my email.
& one more thing, My company doesn't give me salary slip. Instead, they directly deposit salary in my account.

I sent my salary slips to them about my past employment (when I was working in USA) with my work experience documents.

I have one more question.

Do you have job letter from Canada for PNP and are you all applying via family stream?

Thanks
hi powerbyj,

Same goes for me as well, I work in a medium scale industry and they just credit my salary into my account and dont have a payslip, I only the appointment letter and reference letter that I have given for both my companies. Yes I have also applied under family stream

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
manubobby said:
hi powerbyj,

Same goes for me as well, I work in a medium scale industry and they just credit my salary into my account and dont have a payslip, I only the appointment letter and reference letter that I have given for both my companies. Yes I have also applied under family stream
Do you have job offer letter from Canada?

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
powerbyj said:
Do you have job offer letter from Canada?
Nope, do you have an offer letter from canada? I am applying from INdia

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
manubobby said:
Nope, do you have an offer letter from canada? I am applying from INdia
Ya. I have it.. I applied in April, 2011 for job. I got offer. I accepted it.
then I gave IELTS. I got good score - 7 points and then I applied for PNP.

I am also applying from India.

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
powerbyj said:
Ya. I have it.. I applied in April, 2011 for job. I got offer. I accepted it.
then I gave IELTS. I got good score - 7 points and then I applied for PNP.

I am also applying from India.
Wow, thats great, congrats, so what is profession?? does it come under skilled workers??

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
manubobby said:
Wow, thats great, congrats, so what is profession?? does it come under skilled workers??
Ya. It comes under skilled worker. I am at higher position in the marketing department.

khush77

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Barnala(Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
5-10-2011
Med's Request
17-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
soooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn.......>>>>>>>
hello..
m from gen stream and sent my medical on 5th dec.
can u tell me how much tym it wll take for my visa???

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi guys,

please see the given below link, it is a new update on the cic website, I received my LOA from MPNP on 15th November, currently in the process of gathering all the documents to send it to the visa office in INDIA, but the current update on the website says that all provincial nominee applications has to be sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia, please see the link below and pool in your thoughts about it. Cheers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi Guys,

according to the document check list that needs to submitted, it does not say anything about submitting the proof of funds or any letter from the bank, does that mean we dont have to show settlement funds ? Like how we had to submit the settlement funds and bank letters when we apply for nomination from MPNP? Please advise on the same, also in the new forms and document check list it does not require documents for proof of relationship in Canada either. I am confused as to what documents needs to be sent out now, please advise. Thanks :)

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

according to the document check list that needs to submitted, it does not say anything about submitting the proof of funds or any letter from the bank, does that mean we dont have to show settlement funds ? Like how we had to submit the settlement funds and bank letters when we apply for nomination from MPNP? Please advise on the same, also in the new forms and document check list it does not require documents for proof of relationship in Canada either. I am confused as to what documents needs to be sent out now, please advise. Thanks :)
I visited the link u provided.

I am also confused now though I didn't get nomination.

I guess you should only send those documents which are listed on that page. That might be final requirement from their side that's why they prepare that page. If you can't decide what documents to send (as this is new), call them or consult with lawyer or immigration consultant.

If other people know about this, please post your views here.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
powerbyj said:
Then it will be good. Hopefully, It will take less time.
Do you know anything about employer verification?

I also did job in USA and submitted offer letters and salary slips too.
Now, I'm in India and marketing manager of the company. The company is located in residential area, it's in house. and company is small, not that big.

As I am a marketing manager, I mostly go out for marketing from one city to other city.

What should one do in this case? How will they approach it?

My Experience is perfectly genuine. I had past experience in MNCs. But I selected this company due to better opportunity in salary and position wise.

Is that fine if they come for checking and I am not available there? Will they talk in native language there with the boss or the owner of the company?

And one more thing, I don't want to tell my current company in advance about my application to Canada. What's the option?
If your case is Genuine then do not worry, even immigration guys know that marketing involves touring so its obvious you won't be on your table all the time. But they would make sure from your office that you work for the specified company or not, your physical presence is not required.
For job in US they would be able to verify very easily, as everything would be on record and its easy to retrace your work history.
And they would talk to your boss in any language your boss is comfortable with.
But your company would know about your case to canada no matter what you do cause these verification guys would show up any time when required.