N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
powerbyj said:
Hey I am also from Gujarat. Have u heard of anyone got SINP-Skilled worker visa?
I got additional doc request today from CEC, Canada.

I applied in June, 2011. Is that good news?

I didn;t get nomination yet. So, My file is still in Canada only.

As many of you might know already, I applied under SINP-skilled worker category.

Waiting for your responses.
Hello

No idea for such SINP Skilled Worker Catergory cases about you can check status once you got nominations and send file to New Delhi CIC as your medical release from New Delhi and this things is done once you submit your file to the CIC New Delhi

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
powerbyj said:
Hey

I got additional doc request today from CEC, Canada.

I applied in June, 2011. Is that good news?

I didn;t get nomination yet. So, My file is still in Canada only.

As many of you might know already, I applied under SINP-skilled worker category.

Waiting for your response.

Hey bro,

I might be able to help you, as i got my nomination under skilled category from Saskatchewan. What additional documents they have asked you to submit. What was your job Title and what was the wage they offered you, i hope you know that wage offered by them should be in line with the Standard set by HRDC.

I got my nomination in Sept 2011 and i submitted my file in Nov 2011 to CHC New Delhi. I am already in Saskatchewan though ..............

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
gst8486 said:
Hey bro,

I might be able to help you, as i got my nomination under skilled category from Saskatchewan. What additional documents they have asked you to submit. What was your job Title and what was the wage they offered you, i hope you know that wage offered by them should be in line with the Standard set by HRDC.

I got my nomination in Sept 2011 and i submitted my file in Nov 2011 to CHC New Delhi. I am already in Saskatchewan though ..............
They asked me to resubmit additional family info documents (for me and spouse). I submitted today.
Wage is $14 with 40 hours a week and all the benefits included. I guess that is good offer and in line with the standard set by HRDC.

I didn't get my nomination yet. I applied in June, 2011. My file is still in Canada.

Where do u live in SK? When did u apply for nomination in Canada? How long it took for you?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
powerbyj said:
They asked me to resubmit additional family info documents (for me and spouse). I submitted today.
Wage is $14 with 40 hours a week and all the benefits included. I guess that is good offer and in line with the standard set by HRDC.

I didn't get my nomination yet. I applied in June, 2011. My file is still in Canada.

Where do u live in SK? When did u apply for nomination in Canada? How long it took for you?
I think they have asked for the document again because you might have done some mistake in filling it, so without waiting submit your docs.
And as far as wage is concerned, it depends on what position or title you got offered for, for example if you got a job as a engineer and your wage is 16 then its not in line with HRDC. First find out how much should be the wage for your job title. With me same problem occured so i had to tell my employer to increase my wage, after my waige being increased i got my nomination. On the positive side i think its good that the benifits are specified in your offer letter.
I am in saskatoon city. It took 9 months for my nomination. And don't worry bro you wud get it soon, be positive ;)

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
powerbyj said:

If in case you have any questions just let me know, based on my and my friends experience i would try to give you the best answer.

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
gst8486 said:
I think they have asked for the document again because you might have done some mistake in filling it, so without waiting submit your docs.
And as far as wage is concerned, it depends on what position or title you got offered for, for example if you got a job as a engineer and your wage is 16 then its not in line with HRDC. First find out how much should be the wage for your job title. With me same problem occured so i had to tell my employer to increase my wage, after my waige being increased i got my nomination. On the positive side i think its good that the benifits are specified in your offer letter.
I am in saskatoon city. It took 9 months for my nomination. And don't worry bro you wud get it soon, be positive ;)
ya. might be. They told they can't see the scan copy of this form clearly. That's why they want me to resend it.
Will this delay my process?
My title is Online Marketing Manager. Where can u find Minimum wage as per HRDC standard.
Hoping for the best and quick result.
Thanks a lot.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
powerbyj said:
ya. might be. They told they can't see the scan copy of this form clearly. That's why they want me to resend it.
Will this delay my process?
My title is Online Marketing Manager. Where can u find Minimum wage as per HRDC standard.
Hoping for the best and quick result.
Thanks a lot.
Whatz the NOC code # of your job category. It depends on NOC how much the wage should be.
And i think its going to delay your process by 2 weeks (because whenever they ask fr something or your file has something missing or need to be corrected they pick it again after 2 weeks only) but do not worry mean while utilize your time in preparing documents for further document submittion in CHC in New Delhi which is the next step once you get your nomination. Remember any document which was signed 6 months back has to be prepared again and signed again with current date, for example the CIC's permanent resident form you filled and sent to SINP need to be filled again and signed with current date when you would be sending your documents to CHC New Delhi after getting nomination from Saskatchewan.
And one more thing........are you getting any emails from SINP office, make sure they are not marked spam by mistake, it does happen with many people.
If you are in contact with your employer in sask make sure you request and remind that the SINP office would call him/ her to verify the job offer, let him know not to miss a call or voice mail :)
You applied in July so i feel at the max you should get your nomination by Middle of Jan (it takes 4 to 6 months), so don't worry just make sure whatever docs you sent they are clear and have best level of authenticity.

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
gst8486 said:
Whatz the NOC code # of your job category. It depends on NOC how much the wage should be.
And i think its going to delay your process by 2 weeks (because whenever they ask fr something or your file has something missing or need to be corrected they pick it again after 2 weeks only) but do not worry mean while utilize your time in preparing documents for further document submittion in CHC in New Delhi which is the next step once you get your nomination. Remember any document which was signed 6 months back has to be prepared again and signed again with current date, for example the CIC's permanent resident form you filled and sent to SINP need to be filled again and signed with current date when you would be sending your documents to CHC New Delhi after getting nomination from Saskatchewan.
And one more thing........are you getting any emails from SINP office, make sure they are not marked spam by mistake, it does happen with many people.
If you are in contact with your employer in sask make sure you request and remind that the SINP office would call him/ her to verify the job offer, let him know not to miss a call or voice mail :)
You applied in July so i feel at the max you should get your nomination by Middle of Jan (it takes 4 to 6 months), so don't worry just make sure whatever docs you sent they are clear and have best level of authenticity.
Thank You so much..

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Hi Friends,

This thread is for Manitoba PNP and not for sasket PNP.... pls dont post such things which we dont know..
you are welcome if you have query in MPNP... as i m also in that ques who need more assistance on MPNP....

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hi Friends,

This thread is for Manitoba PNP and not for sasket PNP.... pls dont post such things which we dont know..
you are welcome if you have query in MPNP... as i m also in that ques who need more assistance on MPNP....
Come on man, why are you objecting on somebody being helped, who cares if its manitoba or sask, Is it only cause you have gone through everything ? This forum is for helping people not for creating borders. Don't be like people who even after coming to Canada get along with people based on are they gujrati, punjabi, indian or pakistani. If you have that mentality please don't come to canada cause canada doesn't welcome people with this mentality. Here we have a beautiful multicultured society and we love it.

Thanks

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hi Friends,

Why? Where is it written for Manitoba? Not even in thread subject or title?
It's for all. Especially for all PNPs. But if anyone has any kind of questions, Please post here. So that, People who has experience can help you.

Fanatic people won't get that one or the other reason. We are here to give help and get help.

All are welcome..

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
gst8486 said:
Come on man, why are you objecting on somebody being helped, who cares if its manitoba or sask, Is it only cause you have gone through everything ? This forum is for helping people not for creating borders. Don't be like people who even after coming to Canada get along with people based on are they gujrati, punjabi, indian or pakistani. If you have that mentality please don't come to canada cause canada doesn't welcome people with this mentality. Here we have a beautiful multicultured society and we love it.

Thanks
Hello Friends

Sorry if anybody hearts with my last post but it was not my mean to heart anybody. I was posted manitoba thread this is because people who had applied under SINP can visit their SINP Thread where they can get proper reply and help hence i was posted such comment last because here most of people are under MPNP and those are not help any SINP ppl. So there were no other meant to creating borders btwn MPNP or SINP.

I personaly welcome all ppls across the world here and also would like to help them out if i can do so and explore my knowledge if i have for the perticular program.

Again friends gst8486 & powerbyj it was not my mean to heart you but it was posted beacuse SINP people get proper knowledge and help if they visit SINP Thread but if they are getting help and knowledge from here then its very good..

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Hey Friends

Any Updates ????????????????????????????????????????????

Hello Manpreet

Is there any updates or change in your ecas status......?????????????????

Status is change twice in a week Tuesday & Friday. U can please check today hopefully it has to be change at any cost by today....

Best of Luck to All Friends

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hey Friends

Any Updates ????????????????????????????????????????????

Hello Manpreet

Is there any updates or change in your ecas status......?????????????????

Status is change twice in a week Tuesday & Friday. U can please check today hopefully it has to be change at any cost by today....

Best of Luck to All Friends
No buddy, still hanging ........ dont know when will be the god's time. What about you ?

Regards
Manpreet

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hello Friends

Sorry if anybody hearts with my last post but it was not my mean to heart anybody. I was posted manitoba thread this is because people who had applied under SINP can visit their SINP Thread where they can get proper reply and help hence i was posted such comment last because here most of people are under MPNP and those are not help any SINP ppl. So there were no other meant to creating borders btwn MPNP or SINP.

I personaly welcome all ppls across the world here and also would like to help them out if i can do so and explore my knowledge if i have for the perticular program.

Again friends gst8486 & powerbyj it was not my mean to heart you but it was posted beacuse SINP people get proper knowledge and help if they visit SINP Thread but if they are getting help and knowledge from here then its very good..
Its all good buddy, you don't need to say sorry for anything, you seem to be a nice guy ! Just let me know if you need any help or information you wanna know, though i am much behind in terms of PR cause my got received In ND on 1st Nov only, but i am already in canada, so i might be able to help you in some stuff you wanna know about.

TC