Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ghotra2020 said:
hey @ sunshine..
i have been following this thread from last few weeks ..its really disappointed that you still w8ng for your passport :'( .....could you tell me in which category you applied?
i mean i applied under SINP(saskatechwan immigration program) category under family stream and passport has been received on 8th June 2011 and now ecas status shows MEDICAL RESULTS have been received..
could you put some light on your exact category in which you applied so that we can discuss it exactly..
Thanks
I applied to manitoba under family stream...I visit outside india i think that why it taking so long...

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sunshine11 said:
I applied to manitoba under family stream...I visit outside india i think that why it taking so long...
Still in processs...no change.... :(

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
hi
I'm facing problem in taking out the printout of the new generic forms.as i don't have printer at home so i tried to copy the forms in a pen drive,cd n even tried to mail it. but the problem is the page which has the bar codes doesn't appear.Please need ur advice.
thnx

ghotra2020

Jul 8, 2011
kurukshetra,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-09-2010
Nomination.....
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Yes,18-04-2011 to New Delhi
Med's Request
01-05-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waitinnggg
LANDED..........
Eager to Land
sunshine11 said:
Dear Sunshine
Me too visited outside India...lets hope for the best..one of my friend submitted his passport in February 2011 and he just received passport last week of August...hopefully you will also get it soon. By the way whts your ecas is showing ritenw.
Thanks

paritumber

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
can't remember
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 september 2010
Nomination.....
29 march 2011
AOR Received.
12 may 2011
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
London to Delhi in February 2011
Med's Request
25 May 2011
Med's Done....
31 may 2011
Interview........
no,thank god
Passport Req..
3 june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
stampped on 12 september 2011
LANDED..........
sooonn
Hey all I am new to this forum..
I want to discuss my case with you all hope u guys will take an interest..I have applied for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.My sister lives in Manitoba with her family and she has sponsored me..I was living in London (student)I started my file and submitted it in Canada on 15 Sep 2011. My studies finished and i came back to india in February and on 2nd april 2011 i received my LOA from canada.on 9th May 2011 I sent my file to CHC ND. On 25 May medical examination letter received and on 31 may medical was done. Then they asked me for my passport and on 3 june passport was sent to ND. Everything went well and in a row till then and after that they sent me a letter that 2 documents are missing.(I couldn't understand that if my file wasnt complete then why they asked me for medical and my passport?)..anyhow then I arranged those documents and sent them to Delhi on 25 june. and after that I havn't heard anything yet...Its been 12 months altogether in my case...and this is soooooooooooo frustrating to wait wait and only wait...they dont reply to any enquiries..and also one more thing when i go to E-Cas and enter my file number it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"..can anyone tell me the reason behind it...i entered the correct numbers with no mistakes but still nothing comes up..i dnt know how long I have to wait..fed up now....is there anyone else who s been waiting since this long????????

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
paritumber said:
Hey all I am new to this forum..
I want to discuss my case with you all hope u guys will take an interest..I have applied for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.My sister lives in Manitoba with her family and she has sponsored me..I was living in London (student)I started my file and submitted it in Canada on 15 Sep 2011. My studies finished and i came back to india in February and on 2nd april 2011 i received my LOA from canada.on 9th May 2011 I sent my file to CHC ND. On 25 May medical examination letter received and on 31 may medical was done. Then they asked me for my passport and on 3 june passport was sent to ND. Everything went well and in a row till then and after that they sent me a letter that 2 documents are missing.(I couldn't understand that if my file wasnt complete then why they asked me for medical and my passport?)..anyhow then I arranged those documents and sent them to Delhi on 25 june. and after that I havn't heard anything yet...Its been 12 months altogether in my case...and this is soooooooooooo frustrating to wait wait and only wait...they dont reply to any enquiries..and also one more thing when i go to E-Cas and enter my file number it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"..can anyone tell me the reason behind it...i entered the correct numbers with no mistakes but still nothing comes up..i dnt know how long I have to wait..fed up now....is there anyone else who s been waiting since this long????????
you have to check ur file status under unique file ID. i sent my passport in feb n still waiting...if u visit oustide india then it will take long..thats happen in my cas...have u sent ur police NOC?? we can't do anything we have to wait...

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ghotra2020 said:
Dear Sunshine
Me too visited outside India...lets hope for the best..one of my friend submitted his passport in February 2011 and he just received passport last week of August...hopefully you will also get it soon. By the way whts your ecas is showing ritenw.
Thanks
Did ur friend visit outside india who received his passport?? my ecase status showing in process..

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
Hey GUys

How many ppl are here those had sent there ppr in july /august and waiting for visa ? how much time CHC delhi is taking these days ?? please post the timelines.

regards
Manpreet

paritumber

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
can't remember
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 september 2010
Nomination.....
29 march 2011
AOR Received.
12 may 2011
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 May 2011
Med's Done....
31 may 2011
Interview........
no,thank god
Passport Req..
3 june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sooonn
sunshine11 said:
you have to check ur file status under unique file ID. i sent my passport in feb n still waiting...if u visit oustide india then it will take long..thats happen in my cas...have u sent ur police NOC?? we can't do anything we have to wait...
Hey thankx for ur reply...I checked with unique client identifier as well...but nothing comes up.and it says that no information is available..I have sent my Passport as well, police reports from india and england , medical, all these things are already done...and this wait is just so frustrating..i sent my passport on 03/june .

paritumber

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
can't remember
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 september 2010
Nomination.....
29 march 2011
AOR Received.
12 may 2011
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 May 2011
Med's Done....
31 may 2011
Interview........
no,thank god
Passport Req..
3 june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sooonn
manpreet.singh said:
Hey GUys

How many ppl are here those had sent there ppr in july /august and waiting for visa ? how much time CHC delhi is taking these days ?? please post the timelines.

regards
Manpreet
I guess in simple and not complicated cases they will take around a month to issue a visa..so i guess u ll get ur visa in a couple of weeks...or in a few days ... my only giving my opinion not sure though..

ghotra2020

Jul 8, 2011
kurukshetra,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-09-2010
Nomination.....
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Yes,18-04-2011 to New Delhi
Med's Request
01-05-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waitinnggg
LANDED..........
Eager to Land
sunshine11 said:
Did ur friend visit outside india who received his passport?? my ecase status showing in process..
Dear sunshine
No he didn't visit outside India.My que was is your ecas showing medical results have been received ?
Thanks

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ghotra2020 said:
Dear sunshine
No he didn't visit outside India.My que was is your ecas showing medical results have been received ?
Thanks
yes last 4 months...hey did u friend send email or letter to CHC??

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
paritumber said:
Hey thankx for ur reply...I checked with unique client identifier as well...but nothing comes up.and it says that no information is available..I have sent my Passport as well, police reports from india and england , medical, all these things are already done...and this wait is just so frustrating..i sent my passport on 03/june .
normally it will take 3-4 months to get visa...i know its frustrating...i understand u because i m waiting for last 7 months...