+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

rashpalwarwal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Abohar/Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 september 2012
Doc's Request.
3Dec 2012,, sponsor Canadian passport copy
Nomination.....
21 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
22 May 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application online
File Transfer...
19 June 2013
Med's Request
27 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
9 Oct 2013
Passport Req..
27 Sep 2013
pariskumar said:
i send on 7th of jan and today gt reply
Can u share content of email from NDVO

Rashpal

pariskumar

Sep 25, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.

WinniSingh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
25 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
30 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
25 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 Mar 2014
LANDED..........
5 May 2014
Dear Seniors,
With the grace of god, i have received MR, RPRF & PPR today along with educational & experience documents request plus marriage pics. :)

1) Originals educational documents required is not mentioned anywhere in letter. So can i send notarized documents only?

2) My company cannot provide me an experience letter till the time i quit it. Please suggest if i can provide undertaking from my side related to employment along with company joining letter, last 3 months's salary slips, income tax forms and salary certificate (from my organization) along with two references in the company.? Is there anything else which i can do like get the employment letter generated for any other purposes (like mobile connection etc).

3) Any good e-enabled Medical centre where we can go for MR in Chandigarh region. Kindly suggest.

4) Also , shall i make RPRF in CAD or in INR (i mean which is more fast)?

Thanks,
Winni Singh

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WinniSingh said:
Dear Seniors,
With the grace of god, i have received MR, RPRF & PPR today along with educational & experience documents request plus marriage pics. :)

1) Originals educational documents required is not mentioned anywhere in letter. So can i send notarized documents only? YES

2) My company cannot provide me an experience letter till the time i quit it. Please suggest if i can provide undertaking from my side related to employment along with company joining letter, last 3 months's salary slips, income tax forms and salary certificate (from my organization) along with two references in the company.? Is there anything else which i can do like get the employment letter generated for any other purposes (like mobile connection etc).
Arrange experience letter saying that currently working here. Rest you have thought is fine to present.
3) Any good e-enabled Medical centre where we can go for MR in Chandigarh region. Kindly suggest.
Call to specific center given by NDVO for medical. They ll let you know. Someone told that Chandigrah has eMedical facility.
4) Also , shall i make RPRF in CAD or in INR (i mean which is more fast)?
Both are fine to do. It is nothing to do with fast encashing. Important thing is how fast you get DM status

Thanks,
Winni Singh
Congrats dear. Find ans in red text. Tracking sheet updated.
What is your ecas status?

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
Friends,

I have a very strong feeling that NDVO shall now shower MR's+PPR'S and loads of DM's in next 10 days.

Fingers crossed and God Bless All!!!

Cheers,
S

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SM123 said:
Friends,

I have a very strong feeling that NDVO shall now shower MR's+PPR'S and loads of DM's in next 10 days.

Fingers crossed and God Bless All!!!

Cheers,
S
This NDVO is not working on DM and we all are getting impatient day by day...
I know except waiting we dont have choice as we applied on MPNP not they .... :D :D :D :D :D

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
dipanchokshi said:
This NDVO is not working on DM and we all are getting impatient day by day...
I know except waiting we dont have choice as we applied on MPNP not they .... :D :D :D :D :D
Its high time, my friend! We surely would start receiving DM for MPNP shortly.

WinniSingh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
25 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
30 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
25 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 Mar 2014
LANDED..........
5 May 2014
Thanks for your reply dipan bhai. :) My current ecas status is In progress.
One last thing, i mentioned address as my sister's canadian address. They have asked to provide my indian mailing address.
So do i need to update the same in ecas only or send the same mentioned in my covering letter to NDVO or both of these ?

Thanks,
Winni Singh

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WinniSingh said:
Thanks for your reply dipan bhai. :) My current ecas status is In progress.
One last thing, i mentioned address as my sister's canadian address. They have asked to provide my indian mailing address.
So do i need to update the same in ecas only or send the same mentioned in my covering letter to NDVO or both of these ?

Thanks,
Winni Singh
My suggestion is stick to email. Just send your mailing address only. I guess you must have mentioned in your all form.

WinniSingh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
25 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
30 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
25 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 Mar 2014
LANDED..........
5 May 2014
dipanchokshi said:
My suggestion is stick to email. Just send your mailing address only. I guess you must have mentioned in your all form.
Sure bhai.. Will send it only. :)

Thanks,
W. Singh