+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

Jayswaminarayan

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Gujarat, Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 June 2012
Nomination.....
23 April 2013
IELTS Request
Sub. with App
Med's Request
25 Nov 2013
Med's Done....
3 Dec 2013
Interview........
25 June 2014
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
4 July 2014
LANDED..........
23 July 2014
vineethere said:
One question to everyone - They analyse the Medical results and then put the 3rd line or put the 3rd line first and then do Medical analysis of our Results..??
hi vineet,

one of my friend's xray detected TB. So he completed his medical and after 3 days appollo hospital doctor contact him directly for additional tests. And then after 4 months of treatment he went for medical at appollo.

And then after 7 days his ecas finally show MR results received:

so I mean to say, if NDVO satisfied with our medical result, they will status update our ecas with MR received.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayswaminarayan said:
hi vineet,

one of my friend's xray detected TB. So he completed his medical and after 3 days appollo hospital doctor contact him directly for additional tests. And then after 4 months of treatment he went for medical at appollo.

so I mean to say, if NDVO satisfied with our medical result, they will status update our ecas with MR received.
Yes Jay, you are absolutely right. I heard such cases regarding TB infections...After curing that they again need to go for medical.
Apart from all, did you get any email after registering on CIIP ?
I got the email but didnt get timing and venue.

vivekravi15

Mar 6, 2013
dipanchokshi said:
Hey mate
No need to send photos. Stick to email from NDVO.
Thanks a lot dipan for ur reply. you guys are really doing a great job. I wish everyone shud get their visa soon. Hope Ndvo will speedup the process n gives lot of DM in the upcoming days.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekravi15 said:
Thanks a lot dipan for ur reply. you guys are really doing a great job. I wish everyone shud get their visa soon. Hope Ndvo will speedup the process n gives lot of DM in the upcoming days.
AMEN

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi House
I have plenty of time today due to less work in office so doing some research on our MPNP files.
I got vacancy at NDVO http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/JobOps-OffreEmploi.aspx
If from our forum member will go there for 6 months and speed up the process :D :D :D :D :D
Moreover reasonable salary INR 45K/mo and 37.5 hours/week..

Regards

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Jayswaminarayan said:
hi vineet,

yes vineet

NDVO first check teh medicla report then updates the status.... actually in my case they required an additional test for my baby ...after that they update my status.....means if teh 3 line medical results received we are close to our goal.....

BUT i am not clear about the Bg check ...when they do it?.....after medical received or before issuing us MR request....i have already ask this before also....but still confused......i think they do it before the MR request....because what they do between the time when they received our file from CIC and siuung us MR request.....do they still ideal on our files in that time.....?

himanshu

chiragpatel144

Dec 10, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
dipanchokshi said:
Hi House
I have plenty of time today due to less work in office so doing some research on our MPNP files.
I got vacancy at NDVO http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/JobOps-OffreEmploi.aspx
If from our forum member will go there for 6 months and speed up the process :D :D :D :D :D
Moreover reasonable salary INR 45K/mo and 37.5 hours/week..

Regards
I wants to join them

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Hi Swaminarayan and Himanshu - Yes. If the 3rd Medical received line appears, that means a CHC Medical officer has cleared our Medicals and only then they update the 3rd line. Infact, even I had this doubt and yday SM123 confirmed this.

So, we are safe on the Medical front for sure. Regarding bg check, NDVO personnel physically visit the cities where we reside and verify company/college, etc. DOnt know if they randomly select ppl or they do for all, but they visit physically and check... so it takes time...

I think they initiate bg check after "inprocess". Till that time, it will be in the queue. My point is - if they do bg check before MR, then why they are taking this much time after MR then....??

Actually, I wont be surprised if they initiate bg check after MR received 3rd line in ecas....

Thanks.

silver_75

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Dear Forum members

today I got my ecas updated :) at the same time I was asked for additional documets ie police reports for me and my husband.

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
pari mannitoba said:
Hi frnds london visa office not accept my request .i just want to clear if m leaving uk in coming few months and my file process is not completed yet then can i continue it from india.how can i submit my passports and medicals.plz reply frnds m in big trouble .means now my visa office is in London and m in India suppose .how to manage.
HI
Dont worry they will manage it for you. they will implement the same process as for Pakistani ppls. They will issue first PPR1 request for photos and photo copies of passports and then ppr2 request for original passport to submit it in LDVO The advantage of this is very short period for stamping and disadvantage is Long period of application processing.
but i think they will process your application in time frame of NDVO as one applicant NSB who is afghani but they are processing his application in London instead of Islamabad VO which serves afghan nationals he is of our timeline and he completed his medicals.
wish you a faster and successful processing.

Regards and best Wishes

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silver_75 said:
Dear Forum members

today I got my ecas updated :) at the same time I was asked for additional documets ie police reports for me and my husband.
Congrats. Spreadsheet updated. Did they ask additional docs only? No MR, RPRF or PP?

pariskumar

Sep 25, 2012
actually as u nw my RPRF encashment was delayed and i was upset and thought that if my packet is received or not, regarding this i send mail to them, so this mail is reply of my mail containing same matter as rashpal's reply few days back...

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pariskumar said:
actually as u nw my RPRF encashment was delayed and i was upset and thought that if my packet is received or not, regarding this i send mail to them, so this mail is reply of my mail containing same matter as rashpal's reply few days back...
Good. In how many days you got reply?