-
Passport Req..
13-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 6, 2014 (hopefully)
GKarl said:
Pachochay even if you selected CEM your file most probably would end up in ADVO. Just what happened to me and to several others. We selected CEM knowing processing is very much faster but unluckily sa ADVO din bumagsak ang application namin. So, I guess swerte-swerte lang!!! ;D
yes pachochay tama c GKarl.. even if you choose CEM as VO your case will be handled by ADVO since nsa Middle East tau... pede mo cia ipatransfer sa CEM provided you will stay in Philippines until the end of the process...

I guess we just have to ve patient... may nag quote nga (i can't remember kung sino) "patience is the name of the game"...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NiqNok13 said:
yes pachochay tama c GKarl.. even if you choose CEM as VO your case will be handled by ADVO since nsa Middle East tau... pede mo cia ipatransfer sa CEM provided you will stay in Philippines until the end of the process...
FYI - I recall a conversation we had on this last year:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2330219#msg2330219

This being said, it would be safe to assume that ADVO has "wised" up, seeing perhaps requests to transfer, and opted not to transfer files without stronger reasons - such as repatriation of the individual from the ME or transfer of residence.

/...atb

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
ragluf said:
FYI - I recall a conversation we had on this last year:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2330219#msg2330219

This being said, it would be safe to assume that ADVO has "wised" up, seeing perhaps requests to transfer, and opted not to transfer files without stronger reasons - such as repatriation of the individual from the ME or transfer of residence.

/...atb
Thanks ragluf for the link!

My case precisely would not merit transfer approval from ADVO because my entire family has been living in the GCC for the past 11 years. So, habaan na lang namin ang aming pasensya. Anyway, at least makakadagdag pa sa baon namin our salary that we will be earning during the months of waiting.

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
If you have not received an acknowledgement from CIO-NS then you have not received a receipt for the processing fees. Make sure of this - check spam and check emails. If more than 8-10 weeks have passed, you are well within your rights to email CIO-NS, using the email below, tell them you have not received anything since submitting your application package on <date> and have known only the file reference number via a case specific inquiry. And ask them to send you the receipt for the processing fees. Use their error in not sending you the receipt as your leverage to get information out of them. You are still waiting, so while waiting, you can email them. Who knows, reiterating this and pointing this out may trigger action/interest on your application file and get the ball rolling again.....the main point here is you have a valid reason and an opportunity to get their attention - so you can opt to use it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp
How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

And refer to ad123464's posts here on this thread on how to inquire with ADVO. Use the results of your specific inquiry (stating the file is in ADVO) as reference in sending an inquiry to ADVO and asking if they have received your file. And again use the error of having no AOR from CIO-NS still, as a reason why you are inquiring directly at ADVO. Do a search for ad123464's posts and see how he was able to trace his application file and get information from ADVO.

/...hth
More than helpful, thank you for the advice.....leverage on their "error";-)

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We thought of that option and the rules are clear on what grounds they would consider to allow transfer.
One of the forum members here was allowed to do so as he had already left ME for good.
And as what they say here......what to do yani?.....the agony of waiting.....haist!

Good thing nandyan kayo, me karamay sa paghihintay:)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pachochay said:
More than helpful, thank you for the advice.....leverage on their "error";-)
BTW it is correctly ad123164 not ad123464 as I mentioned previously.

The clear error here I see that you can easily point out is wala ka pang receipt for processing fees. Anybody wants to get proof that fees were paid, money exchanged hands, in any financial transaction. Kahit sino ang tumingin - maliwanag me pagkukulang. So in also asking for your receipt, indirectly, kinukuha mo sa kanila ang AOR mo, kasi ang receipt is included as part of the AOR from CIO-NS. :). Aside from no correspondence since you have submitted the application and that was more than 8-10 weeks ago, I see it as this adds more to the weight of your request. Sometimes, highlighting their shortcomings when an opportunity arises leads to pricking them into action.

/... good luck and all the best....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pachochay said:
We thought of that option and the rules are clear on what grounds they would consider to allow transfer.
One of the forum members here was allowed to do so as he had already left ME for good.
And as what they say here......what to do yani?.....the agony of waiting.....haist!

Good thing nandyan kayo, me karamay sa paghihintay:)
Sometimes kasi - walang clear guildelines/implementing rules sa ganitong mga requests - kahit under sya ng IRPA, walang memo/order/procedure to follow - so best guess and it boils down to prerogative ng mga VOs. To those na nauna before, it is a loophole na pwede magamit to your advantage. Likely (I am assuming) madami na ang ganitong mga transfer requests, enough to warrant setting local office guidelines on how to handle such, kaya madali na sila makapag-decide how to go on when requests for transfer are received. Unfortunate, but still, the application process is on-going, so wait and be productive in the meantime. Pero pag me opportunity na pwede mangalampag, well - use it.

/...atb

John_6ixxt9

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel a Viv Israel
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Feb 2014
Nomination.....
30 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2014
Med's Request
08 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2015
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi guys..

Ask ko lng.. 2x ba magsesend sau ng aor? One from cic and one from ur chosen visa office?
And another thing ung med request usualy in what form un? I mean is it just a email or they will send it by regular mail?

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
ok lang po ba na mauna na muna ung applicant na pumunta sa canada bago ung dependents? itatanong po ba sa immigration doon yun?

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
BTW it is correctly ad123164 not ad123464 as I mentioned previously.

The clear error here I see that you can easily point out is wala ka pang receipt for processing fees. Anybody wants to get proof that fees were paid, money exchanged hands, in any financial transaction. Kahit sino ang tumingin - maliwanag me pagkukulang. So in also asking for your receipt, indirectly, kinukuha mo sa kanila ang AOR mo, kasi ang receipt is included as part of the AOR from CIO-NS. :). Aside from no correspondence since you have submitted the application and that was more than 8-10 weeks ago, I see it as this adds more to the weight of your request. Sometimes, highlighting their shortcomings when an opportunity arises leads to pricking them into action.

/... good luck and all the best....
Thanks again.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cmj said:
ok lang po ba na mauna na muna ung applicant na pumunta sa canada bago ung dependents? itatanong po ba sa immigration doon yun?
Ok naman. Importante is the PA lands with or before the dependents, not the other way around (dependents land before the PA). Pagka-present ng CoPR mo, makikita naman dyan kung me mga dependents/spouse na kasama sa CoPR mo. Itatanong usually dyan kung sila ba kasama mo sa landing mo or separate sila, which is sabihin mo lang na susunod sila.

Make sure mag-landing lahat before ng expiry ng visa.

../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
John_6ixxt9 said:
Ask ko lng.. 2x ba magsesend sau ng aor? One from cic and one from ur chosen visa office?
Typically one AOR (so-called the AOR-CIO) is sent from CIO (Centralized Intake Office) - Sydney, NS after your application is deemed complete and willl be forwarded to a VO for further processing. Kalakip nito ay ang receipt ng processing fees. 2nd AOR (so-called AOR-VO) will be sent by the VO that has been assigned and will process your application (not specifically what VO you chose). Your application file is now with the VO and any further instructions, submissions and correspondence will be from that VO to you.

Previously, walang CIO, so years back isang AOR lang and it comes from the VO to which the application package was submitted to. Note the terms AOR-CIO and AOR-VO are not official terms and were presumably coined by earlier applicants to differentiate between the two.
And another thing ung med request usualy in what form un? I mean is it just a email or they will send it by regular mail?
If you specified an email address, primary means of correspondence with you will be via email and - IME (Immigration Medical Examination) previously known as MR (Medical Request) are now sent via email.

If you have no email address specified (very rare nowadays) - forms and requests are sent via mail.
../hth

malfoy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
SGVO then transferred to CEM
App. Filed.......
2-Feb-2012 (Online)
Nomination.....
19-April-2012
AOR Received.
5-Sept-2012 (CIO-NS); 29-Nov-2012 (SGVO)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-Jan-2014 (Requested transfer from SGVO to CEM)
Med's Request
04-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-May-2014
LANDED..........
19-Oct-2014
pebbles0402 said:
Hello malfoy!

When your e-CAS shows the third line of Medical results have been received, usually the next update would either be: 1. Additional documents request which when submitted would follow with 2. Passport request.

If additional docs have already been requested and submitted, then #2 would apply. :)

In the meantime, attend some of the Canadian government-funded pre departure seminars such as CIIP and COA to make the waiting time less insane. :) :) :)

Good luck and take care! :)
Thanks pebbles for the reply.

Two weeks na since CEM received my additional documents but still no PPR from them :( Di ako mapakali kasi kailangan na namin simulan ibenta ang bahay namin para ma-achieve ang plano naming pagpunta sa Canada by September.

Mabuti pala at ang SGVO e pumapayag na mag-transfer ng files sa CEM unlike sa ADVO. Pero naman kasi ang processing time nila ngayon e 30 months na! Ang pinaprocess pa lang nila ngayon I heard ay yung mga nag-apply nung 2011 pa.

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, naalala ko yung discussion sa tabo -- ako naman ang ginamit ko nun sa Dublin e ice cream half gallon container :D

I hope we hear good news from CEM this week!

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 19, 2014; Submitted May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
ragluf said:
Ok naman. Importante is the PA lands with or before the dependents, not the other way around (dependents land before the PA). Pagka-present ng CoPR mo, makikita naman dyan kung me mga dependents/spouse na kasama sa CoPR mo. Itatanong usually dyan kung sila ba kasama mo sa landing mo or separate sila, which is sabihin mo lang na susunod sila.

../atb
Hi Sir Ragluf,
Tungkol po sa above topic, kung mauuna kaming mag asawa sa Canada & then babalikan mga kids before the visa expires, is it necessary na ung principal applicant ang babalik to get my kids or pupuede ung asawa ko nalang bumalik to get them?
Thank u & God bless,,

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
ragluf said:

../atb
salamat sir. ano po mangyayari kapag di nakasunod ang dependents before mag expire ang visa?