Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cebugirl said:
My online certificate was a 1yr program from Cornell University of New York, it was offered in my current company. Will that count?
Try to get your credentials assessed - see here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/credentials/index.asp
And as mentioned previously by our fellow thread members - attent the CoA and CIIP seminars - they have resources to guide you in setting directions for your career and getting potential employers lined up while still in the PH.

.../atb

cebugirl

Sep 15, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 9, 2013
Nomination.....
Dec 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
ragluf said:
Try to get your credentials assessed - see here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/credentials/index.asp
And as mentioned previously by our fellow thread members - attent the CoA and CIIP seminars - they have resources to guide you in setting directions for your career and getting potential employers lined up while still in the PH.

.../atb

wow, nice! nice! thanks muchos sir ragluf! :D

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need advice from Tabs and other senior members, please!
When E-CAS indicates "In Process", how long does it take to get MR?
I am a bit concerned now as to date we have not received any instruction yet, not even AOR!
And I am afraid to miss any deadline just in case there is any request for an updated or additional document.
We are checking everyday our email (including spam!) but none so far.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Pachochay said:
Need advice from Tabs and other senior members, please!
When E-CAS indicates "In Process", how long does it take to get MR?
I am a bit concerned now as to date we have not received any instruction yet, not even AOR!
And I am afraid to miss any deadline just in case there is any request for an updated or additional document.
We are checking everyday our email (including spam!) but none so far.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Are you under CEM or ADVO? At the moment in CEM, it is taking 2 months for MR after AOR. I don't know about ADVO.

Also, am curious, bakit may ECAS ka na, eh wala ka pang AOR.

Let's wait for the others to respond, especially Sir Ragluf!!!

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
ramcal said:
pwedeng mauna ang principal applicant then sumunod na lang yung dependents but dapat sumunod kaagad ang dependents mo within the given visa expiry date. kung hindi mangyari yun ay back to zero na naman ang dependents mo.

kung mauuna ka, dapat may dala ka ring copies ng documents nila, dahil i think itatanong din when you have your point of entry .
thanks ramcal! anong copies of documents ang kailangan kong dalhin?

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
Are you under CEM or ADVO? At the moment in CEM, it is taking 2 months for MR after AOR. I don't know about ADVO.

Also, am curious, bakit may ECAS ka na, eh wala ka pang AOR.

Let's wait for the others to respond, especially Sir Ragluf!!!
ADVO kami Tabs where processing time is double compared to CEM (good news is it has gone down to 22 months recently from 28 I think).
One of the mistakes I had - chosing ADVO over CEM simply because we are based in Dubai :-(

I only know about our file number (hence can access ECAS) as I previously sent specific inquiry to NS via cic website indicating just the ref from MPNP LOA. When they replied (that our file has been forwarded to Abu Dhabi and that further correspondence should be directed to that VO), it has our reference number.

Yep, waiting for Ragluf's feedback too!

How are you managing with the packing....Hermione finally showed her face? :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pachochay said:
I only know about our file number (hence can access ECAS) as I previously sent specific inquiry to NS via cic website indicating just the ref from MPNP LOA. When they replied (that our file has been forwarded to Abu Dhabi and that further correspondence should be directed to that VO), it has our reference number.

PM sent...

Did you ever get an acknowledgement/AOR from CIO-NS before? The one where you get your receipt for the processing fees?

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
PM sent...

Did you ever get an acknowledgement/AOR from CIO-NS before? The one where you get your receipt for the processing fees?
Thanks! Just replied to your PM....how comprehensive!
Have not received anything yet from either CIC nor visa office. Well, except for a reply from cic when I posted in their website (specific inquiry) hence we learned about our reference number. From Abu Dhabi tahimik, baka MR na lang padala nila instead....sana lang:)

Thanks again.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pachochay said:
Thanks! Just replied to your PM....how comprehensive!
Have not received anything yet from either CIC nor visa office. Well, except for a reply from cic when I posted in their website (specific inquiry) hence we learned about our reference number. From Abu Dhabi tahimik, baka MR na lang padala nila instead....sana lang:)

Thanks again.
If you have not received an acknowledgement from CIO-NS then you have not received a receipt for the processing fees. Make sure of this - check spam and check emails. If more than 8-10 weeks have passed, you are well within your rights to email CIO-NS, using the email below, tell them you have not received anything since submitting your application package on <date> and have known only the file reference number via a case specific inquiry. And ask them to send you the receipt for the processing fees. Use their error in not sending you the receipt as your leverage to get information out of them. You are still waiting, so while waiting, you can email them. Who knows, reiterating this and pointing this out may trigger action/interest on your application file and get the ball rolling again.....the main point here is you have a valid reason and an opportunity to get their attention - so you can opt to use it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp
How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

And refer to ad123464's posts here on this thread on how to inquire with ADVO. Use the results of your specific inquiry (stating the file is in ADVO) as reference in sending an inquiry to ADVO and asking if they have received your file. And again use the error of having no AOR from CIO-NS still, as a reason why you are inquiring directly at ADVO. Do a search for ad123464's posts and see how he was able to trace his application file and get information from ADVO.

/...hth

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Happy monday everyone.
i hope most of us will recieve good news this week. Including my most awaited MR its been almost 2 months since AOR.
GOD bless us.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Pachochay said:
ADVO kami Tabs where processing time is double compared to CEM (good news is it has gone down to 22 months recently from 28 I think).
One of the mistakes I had - chosing ADVO over CEM simply because we are based in Dubai :-(

I am now down to 5kgs extra (used to be 8 kgs extra), so, will keep on working on it, Hermione isn't helping me :( :( :(

Ahm ADVO pala kayo. Pero ayan, nasagot ka na ni Sir Ragluf. Di ko kasi alam ang systema jan. Sana nagpa-transfer ka na lang sa CEM. Ang tagal nga jan sa ADVO and also sa SVO.

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
Pachochay said:
[size=10pt]One of the mistakes I had - chosing ADVO over CEM simply because we are based in Dubai [/size] :-(

Pachochay even if you selected CEM your file most probably would end up in ADVO. Just what happened to me and to several others. We selected CEM knowing processing is very much faster but unluckily sa ADVO din bumagsak ang application namin. So, I guess swerte-swerte lang!!! ;D

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
tabs179 said:
I am now down to 5kgs extra (used to be 8 kgs extra), so, will keep on working on it, Hermione isn't helping me :( :( :(

Ahm ADVO pala kayo. Pero ayan, nasagot ka na ni Sir Ragluf. Di ko kasi alam ang systema jan. [size=10pt]Sana nagpa-transfer ka na lang sa CEM[/size]. Ang tagal nga jan sa ADVO and also sa SVO.
Tabs, one of the conditions in requesting for transfer is a confirmation that we are staying in the Philippines for good, otherwise ADVO will deny the transfer. So, we really don't have any option but wait... wait and wait... :mad: ;D :mad:

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
rcg said:
Happy monday everyone.
i hope most of us will recieve good news this week. Including my most awaited MR its been almost 2 months since AOR.
GOD bless us.
Hope we all get our MRs soon...

Happy Monday!

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Pachochay said:

yung sa akin pachochay ang nangyari cem ang nilagay ko sa generic application ko pero nilagay parin nila sa advo, i tried to request for a transfer of my papers from advo to cem but it was denied by the officer. no reason why they denied my request. maybe because i'm currently staying and working in saudi arabia.

they are very strict in transferring the application, unlike in sgvo where most of our friends have transferred all their papers upon their request.