UW

Aug 17, 2009
Thanks to ALLAH, I got my visa today. My timeline:

Applied on : 1st July
Got Medical : 21st July
Medical Done : 6th August
Passport sent back : 11th August
Got Visa : 26th August

I pray that all of you get your Visa soon, hopefully by tomorrow. Thanks all for your prayers and help.

Mugen1990

Nov 17, 2008
Calgary, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Congrats UW. May u have safe journey.

fsohail

Aug 21, 2009
fsohail said:
hi, i have submitted my application on 17of june, got my medical on 13 of july, send my passport back to CHC on 18th of july.its been over one month, my classes are in september

how much time do they take
its 27 th n i still got no updatesregarding my visa, its really so tensed.

MMB2K

Aug 22, 2009
@ fsohail where are you going? your uni and program ?

@ All..Guys anybody knows how to apply for withdrawal of case and take back your passport and degrees etc?
i have requested for withdrawal of case, through email..it was useless. and no reply even to withdrawal email..I have admission in USA,,I might go there may be next year..hoping that US embassy make the decision on time..

yar Itna time tu hum budget bananey mein mahi lagatey jitna ye visa k decision bananey mein lagatey hein :)

Best of Luck to All waiting

kista

Aug 24, 2009
MMB2K said:

@ All..Guys anybody knows how to apply for withdrawal of case and take back your passport and degrees etc?
i have requested for withdrawal of case, through email..it was useless. and no reply even to withdrawal email..I have admission in USA,,I might go there may be next year..hoping that US embassy make the decision on time..

yar Itna time tu hum budget bananey mein mahi lagatey jitna ye visa k decision bananey mein lagatey hein :)

Hey MMB2K, why do u want to withdraw application? Can u not defer ur admission. It will only cost u a semester rather than a year in case u go to US. Further, I don't think US embassy takes less time on average than Canadian. US dept. of Homeland Security would be even more finicky(I think).

AmjadMajeed

Jul 14, 2009
@mugen
man this is not right. Did you email them? I think they asked you about tracking number on friday. Did you send any email after that? If yes did they reply you back? Can you also please share what format you used?

@ALL
i am scared that they can ask us to transfer our admission to January as decision is not made yet. This would be more worst then refusal. What are your thoughts? Please share.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
@Aw did they call you interview hey am still waiting my timeline is like yours god give us strength these is depresing if its god destiny for us to get it will get it !!

AmjadMajeed

Jul 14, 2009
Please Please Please ANSWER THIS QUESTION

I do not feel to do any thing. ( coz of the CHC reply wait )
Am i alone OR all the other members who are waiting feel the same?

fsohail

Aug 21, 2009
MMB2K said:

@MMB2K , i m going to Ryerson university, Toronto for the Masters of Engineering (MEng Computer Networks) program. i dnt know why CHC is taking so long to process my application, my mother is sponsoring my studies, i have also paid the non refundable tution fee over there. submitted my app on 17th of june, resend my passpt on 15 july, still no +ive news.

fsohail

Aug 21, 2009
AmjadMajeed said:
Please Please Please ANSWER THIS QUESTION

I do not feel to do any thing. ( coz of the CHC reply wait )
Am i alone OR all the other members who are waiting feel the same?
@Amjad, yaar dnt be so depressed, man u will get it Inshallah very soon.

@ nafri82, congrats man. ab saab ke liye pray karo.

Mugen1990

Nov 17, 2008
Calgary, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018