Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Oh oh oh these people need that news break or make it men !! No or yes why so long

kabir

Jul 28, 2009
h guyz :)

today i recieved a email from chc that decision has been made about my application and i would be recieving my passport shortly :)

my time line is

applied > 04 august
no medical as under 18's dont need it and they today sent me that i would be recieving my pass port soon :)

plz pray that i get my visa as soon as poosible :D

MMB2K

Aug 22, 2009
Congrasts Kabir

At what time in the day did you get email from them?

@ Sasha

did u also apply in Islamabad ?

AmjadMajeed

Jul 14, 2009
@nafri and Kabir
yaar konsi DUA par kar email ki thi ? so they replied you so quickly LOL

@mugen
yaar what happened ? did you get any reply from CHC?
man you waited so long atlest CHC should send you response

@All
I am also frustrated they are not evening replying to my emails.

@senior members
Do they give visa to every one whom they make wait so much?? any idea ?

kista

Aug 24, 2009
@nafri
when r ur classes starting and where r u going?
Why were u not asked about ur financial resources? Anything special about ur application?
Do u know the purpose of Q: Did u aply in any odr country?

Vikki

Aug 24, 2009
@ nafri and Kabir

Congrats on getting reply from CHC... Guys can u post the the proper format of email u guys used..

MMB2K

Aug 22, 2009
Guys what if we do not get the Visa before starting date of classes ? I mean how can we withdraw application since they aren't replying to majority of sensible and legit emails.

MMB2K

Aug 22, 2009
yea i also wanna know the format since I've tried 4/5 formats in my 3 months and never got the luck.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
I applied southern africa

kabir

Jul 28, 2009
so guyz here is the format that worked for me :)

hi my details are as follow :-

application type : student visa
name : XXXXX
date of birth : XX/XX/19XX
tcs reference no : XXXXX

can you please tell me my application status because my classes are going to start from 8 september and i havent recieved the medical call yet...

thanks

try this guyzz and one tip :) email them at the end of office time or at the begining of office time :)

and plz pray that i get my visa :)

thnx all of u

MMB2K

Aug 22, 2009
hmm :) one of my email was quite similar to Kabirs but i didn't mentio Fedex/TCS reference number..

Yaar i think its all matter of luck or at least luck plays a vital role since i'm waiting for quite some time and initially i thought my application is very strong..

nafri82

May 17, 2009
@kista

-my classes r going to start from 9th Sep n 'm planing to leave on 4th sep 09...

-i really dunno but thy din't askd me anything abt my finance during ph intrview... i've already paid my 1st year tution fee n sent thm my fathrz bank stmt, my own salry cert. frm my employr aswel...

- special!!! ummm... wel i've gt d job offr lettr frm my currnt employer dat i can re-join d comapny aftr my mastrz... 'm working as software eng. for d largest e-payment company of pakistan n 've exprince in working with giants of e-payment industry (visa, master card, MISYS, SYMBOLD, FDI (UK) etc) both localy n intrnationaly... n i've applied for mastrz in e-comm program (which isn't avl. here...)

- wel during d conversation i got d feeling dat shez trying to say dat i've applied jst in canda b'coz 'm qualiying for canadian img. n 'm going to apply for PR once i get in d country.... i think datz y she askd ths question...